[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I eat my daily calories while working in an office?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: office-worker-eating.jpg (34 KB, 460x305) Image search: [Google]
office-worker-eating.jpg
34 KB, 460x305
How do I eat my daily calories while working in an office?
>>
Go on IF and eat all your calories in the evening.
>>
>>37240292
Is intermitting fasting stupid ofr bulking?
>>
>>37240333
no science saying it is or isn't but practically it is probably harder I'd say. Give it a go if you want
>>
>>37240189
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/instant-oats/10529296.html
>>
Simply bring a massive lunch in

> guys with their shitty ass sammiches gets submissive "b-brah, that;s like, a bucket of food"
> girls are mirin "OMG are you gonna eat all of that? That's because you go to the gym and workout a lot and need lots of food right"?
> petite qts always give me their lunch leftovers when we go out for food
> fat guys jelly that you eat like a mofo and still slim

Being known as a big eater is god-tier reputation
>>
>>37240189
Liquid calories, large breakfast, large dinner.
>>
protein shakes just a drink right

i have a 500g tub of greek yogurt with 2 scoops in it at 11 am and have my lunch at 2pm
>>
>>37240189
Why not bring lunch with you? I always park a lunch with me, I usualy make a pot of food twice a week, something like chili, chichpeas with beef, shepards pie etc. tastes great even when reheated.
>>
>>37240556
> fat guys jelly that you eat like a mofo and still slim
This is just the best feel, I don't care how petty it is but there is just something amazing about bulkan or splurging on a once a couple months cheat meal where you pretty much eat loadsa shit infront of fatties.
>>
>>37240556

Kek

>>37240189

I work in an office, and it's not hard. Just eat relatively healthy, calorie dense food at lunch such as rice, peanut butter sandwich, lean beef, etc.

Also take a protein shake in the morning. Whey has an easy 200 cals per cup, and it's not hard to drink two-three cups by lunch. I personally have: 1 GNC total lean shake, 2 quest bars, and 2 bananas every workday between 8-12.
>>
>>37240556

Yeah just ask all the fatties
>>
>>37240730
Why would I care about the fatties opinion
>>
>>37240762
Fatties run the world
>>
>>37240189
With a fork and knife, faggot.
>>
>>37241066

Name one fatty that runs the world.
>>
>>37240189
Nuts are pretty great. Can eat them at your desk without disrupting your work
>>
>>37240189
Cook your lunches. While everybody munches on bagels, donuts and other bullshit cubicle staple food, you'll be feasting on a delicious, filling, homecooked meal. People will be jelly.
>>
>>37241066
>fatties
>run
yeah sure
>>
I'm about to start my internship and I'm worried as fuck that it'll fuck up my gains. Nutrition isn't really a problem, I never go out without breakfast and I always cook a meal in the evening. I'll probably find some stuff to eat mid day.

I work out 3 days a week and I especially put one of the workouts in the weekend, to avoid getting disrupted by school, work etc.

Work hours are nine to six, and I normally work out at mid-day. What the fuck do I do? Work out in the evening or early in the morning?
>>
>>37242208

kek
>>
File: 1430148527106.jpg (123 KB, 873x743) Image search: [Google]
1430148527106.jpg
123 KB, 873x743
>>37242208
>>
>>37240333
Not different in results but will be harder because you will need to eat a lot in little time.
I personally like it.
>>
>>37240333
i skip breakfast and lunch cause im autismo and have poor appetite when in public, i can increase my weight but i cheat a little with fast food
>>
>>37240333

it's great when you work out very often, like 5-6 times a week.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.