[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I adopt the Greek lifestyle? Should I wait to become Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: greek_2.jpg (65 KB, 760x267) Image search: [Google]
greek_2.jpg
65 KB, 760x267
Should I adopt the Greek lifestyle? Should I wait to become Chad before joining or will joining help me become Chad?
>>
>>37240146

The fuck is Greek lifestyle? Greekfag here, just curious
>>
Unemployed?
>>
>>37240146
You won't get a bid if you can't bench 2 pl8 loser
>>
>>37240146
>philosophy
>athletics
>greasy anal sex with men

sounds heavenly desu
>>
>>37240332
SALONICA
A
L
O
N
I
C
A
>>
>>37240332
think he means fraternity
>>
>>37240367

I'm Athenian

Athens >>>>> Salonica
>>
>>37240375
Never going to make it, Αθηναίζε.

Stats?
>>
>>37240399

hahahh

bench 80 kg
ohp 50 kg
front squat 60 kg

liftarw kirios gia aesthetics

den perimena na dw ellines sto /fit/
>>
Greek life is only worth it if you join a black frat.
>>
>>37240423
Καλή πρόοδο, φίλε
Περιμένω να ανεβάσεις ειkόνες CBT όταν γινεις aesthetic god
>>
Yup definitely. Will boost your smv so much
>>
I joined one and quit in a year because it was literally just paying money to hang around cliques who bitched about other cliques in the fraternity and dumb drama over girls like it's still high school

The parties didn't make up for the dumb shit
>>
Being in a good frat can go a long way. If youre looking for social gains it can be very worthwhile. Dont just hang around a party frat however, that shit just gets toxic and cliquey like other anons have mentioned
>>
>>37240146
Never pay your debts

That's being Greek in a nutshell
>>
>>37240146
How do I become an Apostle of Zyzz?
>>
>>37240146
Phi or die bb
>>
>>37240811

thanks file, exw anevasei idi

>>37204493

Θα τα kαταφέρουμε όλοι (We're all gonna make it) :P
>>
>>37241099

>paying for friends
>>
>>37241955
Im a member and its not paying for friends, if you someone how get a bid and turn out to be a douche or a shitty person you get cut...
>>
I've never understood the paying for friends that geeds use to compensate for their shitty life. It is cheaper for me to live in a fraternity then to live out or in the dorms. I've lived in fraternity the last 3 years and do shit that you normies masturbate to daily. Stay jelli gai boys I'm out.
>>
>>37240811
>>37241103
When you guys are ready to take back Constantinople, gimme a call.
>>
>>37240146
someone post the socrates lusting on male pecs -pic
>>
>>37242230
why would they want to do that? greeks are basically turks at this point anyway
>>
>>37241103
θα τα kαταφερουμε ολοι μαλαkες!
>>
File: WWTsXow.jpg (84 KB, 620x589) Image search: [Google]
WWTsXow.jpg
84 KB, 620x589
>>37240146
recent graduate frat bro

there are benefits and costs to joining a fraternity.

The benefits are that you will have a huge opportunity of networking at a national level. I got involved with my chapters national organization and now have friends across the US and two separate standing offers to law firms (currently doing the law school grind)

The second benefit is also the biggest downside to it, social interaction. My University was only just beginning to develop the strong SJW mentality that would bias people against fraternities. Hanging with a group of brothers is about as far away from being in a "safe space" as possible, if I say something stupid I'm gonna get roasted by my bros and likewise if they say something stupid(kinda like a real life version of this vietnamese lotion catalog).

You will get SJWs yelling at you about privilege and paying for friends, and being a racist. But you'll also make the kind of social gains you need to excel in the adult world.

Also a shit ton of booze and pussy
>>
>>37242255

Greeks, the vast majority atleast, share the same DNA as the ancient Greeks.
>>
Depends on your school really, my school, most of greek life are a bunch of dorks with the exception of one or two frats, but I heard its fairly big in the midwest and the South.
>>
I rushed my freshman year and got tonsilitis midway through rush week and then didn't bother in the spring since none of my friends from high school ended up doing it. If I could go back and do it again I definitely would have rushed
>>
>>37242210
Yeah because youre studying something useless like business management.

Only reason it's cheap is because frat houses are shit.
>>
>>37240423
Are those 1 rep maxes?
>>
>>37242559
depends where you are in the country, lots of fraternities have multimillion dollar housing.
>>
>>37240332

PAY DEBTS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S
>>
Best decision I've made in the past few years of my life
Pledging and getting hazed made me grow as a person.
Got me into dressing better and looking better overall
Then you throw parties and have alcohol for all the sloots to come fuck you with your new confidence and looks.
It's a win win in my book no matter how you break it down
>>
Depends on what you're looking for, senpai.

It's a big commitment financially and with time, so if your major is difficult or you got other shit going on (sports, ROTC, etc.) I wouldn't recommend it. I was engineering and in ROTC, so I didn't have time for that shit, but my gym bro was in a frat and they have ridiculous access to prime pussy. Kind of jelly tbqh.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.