[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /hercules_mode/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3333130-0706732526-Teen-.jpg (74 KB, 238x762) Image search: [Google]
3333130-0706732526-Teen-.jpg
74 KB, 238x762
How do I achieve these demigod calves?
>>
>>37239914
cycle or run
>>
Be Asian
>>
>>37239927
Is cycling really as good as running?
>>
>>37239952

my calves are 10/10 thanks to cycling plenty

so yes

and better
>>
>>37239969
>tfw cycling a lot too
>tfw quads of the gods
>tfw still no calves
>>
>>37239969
Might be a stupid/redundant question but are you like mountain biking or hitting the stationary at the gym? Is there a difference in gains?
>>
>>37239952
Uphill running is the best, in my experience, then cycling with proper form, then running flat, then cycling with mediocre form
>>
>>37239976
You are pressing down on the pedals instead of spinning them. Your calves are constantly extended instead of flexing and extending. Try peddaling in a way that makes your foot extend and flex. The feeling you get should be similar to the first time you tried fore-foot running. You do run correctly, right?
>>
get fat
run
get huge calves
cut
profit
>>
>>37239914
>How do I achieve these demigod calves?

Calves are VERY difficult to get HUGE... Old Rugby and soccer players have HUGE calves...

Calves are fucking impossibly strong so it takes monstrous amounts of weight to actually strain them to grow... or years of medium strain like rugby or soccer
>>
>>37239914
>>37240108
Why even get fat, just fucking run with weights on you or tied to your legs for fucks sake. I'll never understand this "bulk/ cut" meme. You can be healthy at all times instead of toying with your body's balance.
>>
>>37240036
Not him, but I have decent calves. I hit the mountains and hills. It's so much more. I really enjoy it. Sitting in the gym would ruin it, never tried a stationary bike
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.