[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/shitting general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: shit.png (127 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
127 KB, 999x799
Help me /fit/.
I see some of you are able to take 4-5 shits a day,
massive ones too, like it's nothing.
As someone that struggles with shitting, I would appreciate some advice.
For starters, it would be awesome if I could take a massive dump as soon as I wake up.
I'm able to do this once in a while with coffee but it doesn't work all the time.

What does /fit/ do to release their bowels?
>>
>>37239179
Add a fiber supplement to your protein shakes and basically everything else you drink.
>>
Somedays I can shit really easily. But some days it's really hard for me to shit.

I'll crouch on the toilet seat, raise my legs or basically do any of the meme things for a good shit but even all that sometimes can't help me.

Also I have a really hairy asshole so my poo gets caught in my ass like a webbing. I used to do this myself but I couldn't see in my asshole properly, managed to convince my gf to finger my ass for my poo. Kinda weird at first but now she kind of...enjoys it? Shes always so excited when she gets a big log out

This is all done non sexually.
>>
It depends all about how much dietary fiber you introduce. Just eat more veggies. Also i think dietary fiber supplement are useless, if you're not into cheto.
>>
>>37239468
What the fuck
>>
I take massive shits once every 3-5 days. Any workaround for this?
>>
Eat 500g greek yogurt, 2 very ripe plums, 1 banana and 100g minimum broccoli a day. Massive shits guaranteed within days of doing this.
>>
File: 1442347290772.jpg (162 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1442347290772.jpg
162 KB, 1440x810
>>37239468
>managed to convince my gf to finger my ass for my poo. Kinda weird at first but now she kind of...enjoys it? Shes always so excited when she gets a big log out
>>
>>37239179
DESIGNATED
>>
>>37239468

>any of the meme things for a good shit

Elaborate.
>>
File: 0088491211650_500X500.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0088491211650_500X500.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>37239179
Pic related really scrapes the colon clean.

I'd recommend a probiotic supplement too.

I've never tried a fiber supplement but they must work.
>>
Metamucil bb
>>
Try having a hemmroid and taking your regular 4-5 dumps a day. Feels like someone is stabbing my asshole with a stick made out of ants
>>
>>37239179
Up your Fibre carbs low sugar carbs
Good proteins
COCONUT OIL OF BASED NATTY SATTY FATTIES
>>
>>37239468
Lost me there OP
... what the ,...
>>
>he doesnt eat 2 cups of oats a day
>>
Fatty foods, broccolli, oats and fruits with the peel on.

GG
>>
File: just.png (321 KB, 664x812) Image search: [Google]
just.png
321 KB, 664x812
>>37239468
>>
>>37239468
Yeah this isn't weird at all
>>
>>37239179
>shit
>painful pinch in asshole
>blood on tissue

I-I'll be fine
>>
>>37239468
Thank god, finally someone normal and well-adjusted on /fit/
>>
>>37239179

Eat a healthy diet and you shouldn't have any problem shitting. Lots of legumes, lots of vegetables, whole grains, fruits, etc. More plant foods.
>>
>>37240784

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>37239179

The answer is easy. Fibre and water. Get both soluble and insoluble fibre.

I have problems with shitting too much when I am bulking. I shit like 2 to 3 times a day, loose and greasy, and constantly fart odorlessly.
>>
drink more water
>>
>>37244522
This. I started drinking so much water, it's like I can feel the shit absorbing the water and sliding down after each glass. Drink 2-3 cups in morning and 2-3 cups in afternoon. Not like a liter all at once.
>>
>>37240784
There is no way that would happened from breaking a toilet seat.
>>
It's 100% based on what you eat. When I'm eating good, fibrous food, muesli for breakfast and veggies at dinner, for instance, my poop is one solid piece, huge, no pushing, as soon as I feel like I gotta go I sit and bam, there it is. I'm talking once a day, toilet clogging snakes.

But like now, I'm eating like a total shitbag, or rather not at all. I'm pretty depressed so my diet is almost entirely pots of coffee, so I really don't poop at all.

Tldr eat muesli
>>
>>37239468
What
>>
>>37247166
Worst forced meme

Up there with Mike Patton
>>
File: dontfeeltardy.jpg (80 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dontfeeltardy.jpg
80 KB, 600x400
>>37239179
Two ingredients:
1. Mashed sweet potatoes
2. Chopped spinach

I thought I would get more fiber last year and started eating that combo for my 11:30AM lunch break at work.

Brother, by the time my 4 pm quitting time arrived, I was running for the commode. Lemme tell ya ... you wanna talk about Hall of the Mountain King.... it was like none of it got absorbed and all wanted to leave at the same time..... So I stopped that after 4 days.

>good thing the TP at work is OK.
>>
>For starters, it would be awesome if I could take a massive dump as soon as I wake up.
Not if you have colossal one (not just long but wide) as mine that clogs the toilet and takes forever to unclog. It's awesome to have that relief feeling and not having to wipe, but having to take 30 minutes to an hour of using hot water, plunger, and plumbers snake just to get it down every single day just gets annoying. The pluses aren't worth it
>>
Dietary Fiber my man haven't had a bad shit since I went vegan a few months back cuz of all dat fiber I get. I have a hairy asshole too so it used to be a bad experience now I shit and piss in the morning at the same time (which is one of the best feelings for any man) and start my day with a bunch of oatmeal getting that fiber in early
>>
>>37247217
Oh and drink lots of water that's a good one too but I mean you should drink water anyway
>>
>>37245198
This, unless it was a landwhale that weighted 800lbs
>>
>>37240784
I think that bottom picture is someone getting ass implants or something of the sorts. Nice try tho
>>
>>37240041
This.

I have IBS or something and this has helped heaps. Tried a cheaper version of psyllium husk and it was...shit. Metamucil all de way.
>>
>>37239468
Now this is pod racing
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.