[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, this is my first time on this board since ive never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (56 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
56 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /fit/, this is my first time on this board since ive never cared about my health before. Lately ive been going on walks that have slowly turned into jogs and I want to follow up by eventually running at least 70% of it. I have two paths: a 2 mile distance walk, and a 4 mile one. I just put them in easy and hard mode.

But my feet hurt like fuck every time I come back and i think its obvious why. Im going up and down hilly areas, jogging...with pic related. Flat no support vans. Can you recommend me some good running shoes? Also would be nice if they were 70 or under since im a poorfag.
>>
If your supper serious about running and want really good shoes. buy some of vivobarefoot. I have 3 pairs and omg feels like foot sex
>>
any of the nike running or crosstrainer shoes are pretty good hope you make it senpai
>>
>>37237798
they look nice but also pretty expensive. like past 100. Dont think i can afford that but thanks

>>37237828
Anything specific i should look for/look out for? and thanks family im pretty serious about this. told myself i would do it and have been since march. 3 days a week, will bump it to 4 once i get the proper shoes. my feet hurt so bad though fuck
>>
Ideally you would go to a store that caters to runners and have an experienced sales person help you find the right shoes. But if you don't live in a big city this is probably not possible.

The next best thing is going to a sporting goods dtore and trying on every running shoe they have and buying the one you like the most.
>>
>>37237934
Ive lived in the same area for 25 years and have never seen a running store. shit didnt even know they existed. A general sporting store, got that though. Also this might sound autistic but...will they let you run around with the shoes to see if theyre comfy?
>>
>>37237875
You could think about going to see a serious runners shop. There they would look at you gait and can give you advice based on that. Whether you buy the shoe there is up to you.
>>
>>37237975
I never saw one in my area either but google says there are 2 in my town, so you might be surprised.
>>
>>37237989
They did an experiment with 100 army guys ones. 50 had normal running shoes and the other 50 had them specially made for them. Didn't make a difference.

OP just find good shoes that take most of the hit while walking or running and that make you kinda 'bounce'. It's better for your knees, too.
>>
>>37237934
Lmao this is so fucking stuoid

Just buy some running shoes on amazon, buy Nike Adidas or Asics or anything that has 5 stars. It's not a fucking marathon it's 2miles lol
>>
Go to ross found some nice supernova boost there.
>>
>>37237749
Nike free 4.0's are the best.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.