[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really give a shit about squats or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 627x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 627x439
Do people really give a shit about squats or is it just a meme? Here's my senerio, 2
30 yo, 186 lb, 6ft.
>bench 225x10
>dead lift 275x5
>squat 225x3
Can I get laid bros, or will chicks laugh at my chicken legs even though my chest/arms/shoulders is legit. Think o have a 7/10 face
>>
nobody gives a shit about your squat, but it supervenes on nobody giving a shit about you.

have a great thread!
>>
>>37237748
There should be a rule on /fit/ saying if you dont have a confirmed five plate squat then you cannot post here
>>
>>37237748
squats have definitely had an effect on me needing new jeans every couple of months
>>
>>37237748
As long as your legs don't look disproportionate nobody outside of fit will give a shit when you're male.

Women who have legs like on the pic are god-tier though, so females should definitely focus on squatting.
>>
>>37237748
>allowing women to judge your gains
Pussy KEK faggot. Squats are for girls. You should do them but the reason they are a meme is because of the massive influx of crossfit sluts in gyms. They will never bench, curl or clean as much as men so the Overcompensate with squats.
>>
>>37237748
It's all about your confidence. The fit fags are going to put you down until you can become a sick cunt yourself. The truth is, the only person stopppign you from becoming a sikkk cunt is you. Also, squats for women is obligatory unless you're a low test faggo.
>>
>>37237748
>225 x 3 squat with that bench

How haven't you hit at least 2.75 pl8 m8
>>
File: sikh5.jpg (114 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
sikh5.jpg
114 KB, 640x426
>>37237982
But I am already a sikh, cunt
>>
Squats are by far the easiest lift to progress in. At your stage, you could just squat 3x per week and get up to 3plate for reps in a matter of two or so months.
>>
File: starting-strength-sucks.jpg (181 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
starting-strength-sucks.jpg
181 KB, 480x640
>>37237748

Nigga the only people who care about squats are faggots and people incapable of getting women(SScucks).
>>
File: 1456150650756.png (75 KB, 214x298) Image search: [Google]
1456150650756.png
75 KB, 214x298
>>37239181
Quarter repping maybe
>>
>>37239237
Eat properly, use proper form, squat three times a week and you can actually progress linearly up to atleast 275x5 in that time. With good genetics, I don't think 3plate is out of the question.

I'm talking from 2plate, man, not from the bar.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 750x1215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 750x1215
>>37237748
The chicks on the left look better
>>
>>37239300
Yeah I misinterpreted your post but I still think 2pl8 to 3pl8 in such a short time would be extremely difficult.

Words of a man on an endless cut though.
>>
>>37237748
fucking normies are so clueless

>no anavar
>anavar
>>
>>37237748

Honestly I really like those typical little white girl cardio bunny butts. They're not flat. They're just not big. I like how dainty they look in thongs. Does this mean I am low test? ;_;
>>
File: 1455203232219.jpg (12 KB, 290x299) Image search: [Google]
1455203232219.jpg
12 KB, 290x299
>>37239331

flat asses better than nice round asses and legs?

c'mon son. look at that sorry excuse for an ass in blue bikini, look.
>>
>>37237748
Squats will help you make gains elsewhere. More important, they help you keep fat off. My big lower body gives me a higher TDEE so I can stay lean.

And obviously any women reading this should squat heavy because it's sexy af for a girl to have muscular legs and butt
>>
There are """"men"""" here that can't even squat 4pl8

Makes me sick
>>
>normies start calling any large butt a squat butt
>even if the chick has literally no muscle and obviously doesn't lift
>even if her ass is obviously fake

I didn't ask for this
>>
>>37237748
>white girl with no surgey vs white girls with plastic surgery

fixed
>>
>>37237748

You should do squats because having chicken legs on a muscular upper body looks retarded. Your ability to get women Will ultimately depend on your own self confidence, but just to let you know, women like a nice ass on a man just like men like a nice ass on a woman. So if you're lifting for girls, there no reason why you shouldn't do some sort of leg work that happens to be glute dominant. Like a stiff legged deadlift or hyperextension.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.