[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAIR CUTTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nief46LLtE1r72ht7o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nief46LLtE1r72ht7o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x280
5'7" 240lbs fatlet here. I've been exercising and eating healthy the past few weeks. My main cardio is walking from my floor (6th) to the top floor of my building (46th), so 40 stories, no stopping. How many calories do you guys estimate i burn?
>>
dont worry about how much you burn from cardio

just worry about how many calories youre consuming everyday, that is all. you dont want to fall into the habit of "eating back calories" just because you did cardio
>>
dont even count the calories you burn from cardio. You'll just trick yourself into eating them back.
>>
>>37235933
I'm still watching what I eat and making sure I'm in a caloric deficit, I'm just curious, that's all.
>>
>>37235946

I dont know. But climbing stairs is old lady exercise. Do a real sport.
>>
>>37235960
Why? I don't really like sports.
>>
>>37235977
They're more fun to play and burn more calories than walking 40 flights of stairs that you will quit doing after 2 months because it's so tedious
>>
>>37236003
Ah. Ok.
>>
>>37235977

Running cycling swimming. Give yourself goals and target times. Stairs are shit exercise. Its what doctors give prescribe to lazy shits to introduce them to exercise.
>>
Get a fitbit, that'll tell you
>>
>>37235922
Good for you and keep it up.
How many cals you burn depends on how long it takes you.
>>
>>37236048
Thx man
>>
I'm guessing 200 calories
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.