[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best method for getting a six pack. Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: WP_20160519_003[1].jpg (2 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160519_003[1].jpg
2 MB, 1456x2592
What's the best method for getting a six pack. Pic related, literally me.
>>
read the sticky lardass
>>
lost weight you fucking retarded person
>>
>>37234708
You would think that someone with such a beer belly would know how to buy a 6 pack
>>
>>37234708
Work for it? Guess most blacks are use to handouts huh
>>
>>37234708
Drive thru, you don't even have to get off.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (6 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
6 KB, 260x194
>>37234708

You already know the method. You're just asking here hoping someone will give you a magic trick. You deserve all that hate you're getting.

Pic related is you in a few days crushing a pizza
>>
the best way is the only way: lower your bodyfat
>>
drinking bleach has 0 calories
>>
>>37234708
Crunches. Bring your head to your knees on every rep
>>
Cardio, planks, Russian twists, and heavy lifts with your squats and deads.
>>
>>37234708
Not sure if you've ever heard of it, but it's called cutting bitch tits.
Quit drinking alcohol too. It would be a great start on that damn potbelly you have.

You like what I'd expect a captive of cannibals would like so the meats all fatty and greasy.

Also losing weight would get rid of those titties you have. This is a blue board, so stop posting those things here. Only welcome tits are pics, and those aren't pecs.
>>
Thanks for all the advice and motivation faggots.
>>
>>37234708
BIG
>>
>>37234708
Well considering the color of your skin the odds are pretty good you'll be sent to prison in your lifetime. Its a great way to lose weight and get into great shape. Check out convict conditioning.
>>
>>37235962
>Its a great way to lose weight and get into great shape.
You forgot plenty of time to convert to Islam.
>>
Damn, didn't expect to get ethered like this, again, thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>37237131
Loose weight and do planks
>>
Six pack? I thought negroes drank 40oz's..
>>
>>37234708
Shit, MC Ride really let himself go lads.
Start running and doing ab workouts, in fact just start lifting you'll start dropping pounds with noob gains
>>
>>37234708
tree hang x F
>>
File: 1434376766717.jpg (63 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
1434376766717.jpg
63 KB, 460x650
>>37234708
This will get you abs in a about 2 months if you do it every other day
>>
Forgive your father, go to school, do your homework, learn what the word "sticky" meabs
>>
Read the sticky, you fool
>>
>this fucking thread
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.