[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any of you anons used a 24 Hour Fitness gym? Is it any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (38 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
38 KB, 375x375
Has any of you anons used a 24 Hour Fitness gym? Is it any good or should I look for another gym?
>>
>>37233732
Been going to one for 3 years. It's solid. Can't compare to other gyms because I've never been to any other gym before.

Ive never had a problem with it though. Plenty of benches, racks and weights at the one I go to.
>>
I go to one in South Florida, the convenience is worth it and even though mine is a little small they have all the equipment I need. Plus it's dead in the off hours 9PM-9AM
>>
It's pretty good. The only thing I hate is there's always only one Power/Squat rack which can be annoying. Good place to lift though.
>>
>>37233772
Same here never worry about it closing either
>>
I hear it's pretty expensive, other than that, it looks good.
>>
>>37233732
love and hate going to the gym at night, but there are only few people and nobody is all peacocky and shit like at the rush hours. everyone just minds his own business and gets his training done
>>
I go there too. Decent all around
>>
Just checked their website. Apparently it's 79.99 USD per month with the One-Club membership
>>
>>37233732

I go to one in Reno in the morning around 6. Always open benches, 2 squat racks and a power rack and ones almost always open. It's decent but sometimes machines break and they take forever to fix it, and the hot tub, sauna, and steam room seem nasty so I never use them
>>
File: 1463071643346.jpg (121 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
1463071643346.jpg
121 KB, 1024x615
>>37233732
i've been to four 24HF's. been offered meth at all of them during my workout. then again, i get offered meth every where i go, so it might just be me.

they're usually well-stocked. you'll never find yourself waiting to use equipment. I never appreciated their gimmick until i started working out more at the gym. my gym closes at midnight and opens at 4 am. those four hours really matter
>>
>>37233732
The thing that sucks about 24 hour is that you can only enter gyms equivalent or lower than the tier you pay for i.e. if you pay for cheapest option you can only access lowest tier, shittiest locations.

LA Fitness master race. $35/month and access to all LA Fitness locations in the US. I also negotiated the initiation fee away by telling them I was going to go to 24 Hour instead kek
>>
>>37233799
>The only thing I hate is there's always only one Power/Squat rack which can be annoying.

god, this so much
>>
>>37233732
I'm a trainer at 24hr fit in Southern California
All commercial gyms are shit
Find a powerlifting/bodybuilding gym
Best choice you'll ever make if your serious about yourself
>>
>>37234137
Glendale?
>>
>>37234137
are you that totally cool manlet at the anaheim hills location?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.