[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8/10 Female on my weightlifting team doesn't show up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n0f9lq1CYp1toamj8o1_500.gif (855 KB, 499x326) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0f9lq1CYp1toamj8o1_500.gif
855 KB, 499x326
>8/10 Female on my weightlifting team doesn't show up.
>I text her and joke about her missing her gains
>"Anon I just finished setting up my home gym. You want to come by and see it on Thursday?"
> I agree to come see it.
>She sends smiley emoji and then coffee emoji
>COFFEE

Does that mean I should "come inside for coffee". Does that mean she wants to fuck?
>>
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>37231600
Just go over and see it and be prepared for anything

Don't over think this
>>
>>37231600
time to get yo dick wet anon grats
>>
>weightlifting team
>>
>>37231600
You're over analyzing things man

Just go for it

If she isn't interested like that, then oh well, some other chick you reciprocate with will be
>>
>>37231623
So...you just like...lift as a hobby? You're not like...a professional on a team?
>>
>>37231600
Don't be an aspie. Go in, and feel the mood. If she seems like she wanna fuck, then make a move. If not, then compliment her home gym, and stay friends.
>>
>>37231600
yes, jerk off before you go and fuck the shit out of her for an hour.
>also, send pics of her
>>
>>37231600
basically you will have to fix everything and tighten all the screws . be prepared for power rack dilemma
>>
>>37231600
Coffee is code for fucking. Fuck her brains out. Let me live vicariously throught you
>>
>TFW she coffee emoji is right next to BFF 4 EVER emoji and she fucked it up.
>>
File: 1271126602559.gif (2 MB, 285x198) Image search: [Google]
1271126602559.gif
2 MB, 285x198
>>37231600
Go there and be ready for anything.
Keep in mind that even if she's too autistic and doesn't understand the message she sends and really invites you to her friend zone maybe she hass a hot friends. You can befriend her and fuck her friend(s). That will make her very jelly and she'll eventually spread her legs for you. Then you can do anything you wish to her, anal, deepthroat, cum in mouth. She'll allow it 'cause she doesn't want to be worse in bed than her friend.
>>
>>37231663

Send her a coffee emoji back, anon. It's courtesy
>>
>smiley & coffee
>smile = happy, coffee = energy
>happy & energy = sex
you're in
>>
>>37231600
get your Emojis right, the eggplant means to fuck. send her the 100% she wants to chill bring in some drugs
>>
>>37231660
>>37231650
>>37231620
these are good.
is she hot like OP pic?
>>
>>37231663
Fuck off you shitposting faggot
>>
>>37232421
Fuck you nigga. I at least contribute to this board. The only thing you do is insult people over the Internet. Pathetic
>>
>>37232518
Filtered :^]
>>
>>37232527
Oh yeah well I'm filtering any posts made by Anonymous
>>
>>37232527
NEVER fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.