[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does getting a tattoo now and then gain muscle cause the tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x622
Does getting a tattoo now and then gain muscle cause the tattoo to stretch? Or vice versa?

I'm planning to get a tattoo in July and my one worry is that it might m as it up. Anyone have experienced this?
>>
Yeah it'll stretch. If you are spokky skeleton and then go to shredded sick cunt mode then it'll stretch bad. Otherwise it'll be hardly noticeable.
>>
>>37230020
And one of mine has stretched some. It's on my right arm. I doubt anyone has noticed and nobody has said anything. I'm the only one who has noticed I think.
>>
>>37229899
don't do wolf though
>>
>>37230057
I like wolves
But I ain't getting that.
>>
File: image.jpg (516 KB, 2091x1582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516 KB, 2091x1582
How'd I do, /fit/? Am I a degenerate?
>>
>>37230373
Lol goatse arm. Looks fine now. Will look terrible in 10 years.
>>
>>37230373
>degenerate

This is /fit/ not /pol/.

90% of the guys at my gym have tattoos. Almost every muscular guy I know does as well.

The only people who dislike tattoos are scrawny betas who can't pull them off.
>>
>>37230417
You're saying it'll look weird when my arms get bigger?
>>
File: 1445118930956.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445118930956.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
tfw will probably never get tattoo cause ill always talk myself out of it
>>
File: in.jpg (111 KB, 536x507) Image search: [Google]
in.jpg
111 KB, 536x507
>>37230623
Aesthetic.
Been meaning to get a tattoo, but can't find any artist near me that does dot-work.
>>
File: image.jpg (900 KB, 2568x1990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
900 KB, 2568x1990
>>37230373
Me again
>>
>>37230889
is the gravestone for your biceps?
>>
>>37230659
Damn bro, when youre too swole and your tattoo brakes aparts
>>
>>37230373

That is so stupid. It's not even well done
>>
>>37231274
kek, op pls
>>
>>37230417
>goatse arm

Can't unsee
>>
>>37230889
so you're the autist that's been spamming /fa/ tattoo threads with that shit. congrats on finally getting a meme tattoo
>>
>>37230889

I can't believe this is you. I refuse to believe. Nobody with a tattoo like that would go around showing to people
>>
File: 13dd7f68bcf828d5.jpg (14 KB, 375x366) Image search: [Google]
13dd7f68bcf828d5.jpg
14 KB, 375x366
>tattoos
Nature itself granted you pristine white skin, the envy and an unattainable dream of 92% of the world population, and you ruin it with pockmarks and scribbles?
>>
>>37229899
From 56kg when I got it - to 95kg this winter, it hasn't stretched a bit even though it's on my thigh.
Location and body composition is important tho. Calves, forearms and shoulders are a safe spot that won't stretch.
>>
>>37231566
>2016
>anti-tattooes

Enjoy your forevervirgin status
>>
These are the best tattoos I've ever seen. Aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>37231750
Enjoy your AIDS and other diseases transmitted through blood. The tools they use to make tattoos are so filthy and have come in contact with so many infected people, it's basically injecting yourself with Ebola.
>>
>>37231566
cuck detected
>>
>>37231750
>it's le current year
In less than 15 years, I'll be dying of laughter at seeing one of you take off a shirt. Dem wrinkly, stretched out, bruise-like, bluish tattoos. That's even worse than a fatty spilling out her fupa at the beach.
>>
>>37231798
>le it'll look like shit when you're old and wrinkly

bitch when you're old and wrinkly you'll look like shit anyway.
>>
>>37231823
Yes, but at least I will not be wearing my poor life choices for everyone to see.
>>
>>37231849
why do you automatically assume that people will regret their tattoos?

most people i know with tats love them and are getting more.
>>
>>37230889
>skeleton
I mean it's fitting.
Not good, but fitting.
>>
>>37231909
That nigga ain't even old
>>
>>37231791

Confirmed for only knowing people who went to trailer parks to get their tattoos done.

Professional shops sterilize the shit out of their equipment the same way hospitals do. Do you know what an autoclave is? They're in literally every tattoo shop.

Also I'm just generally getting really tired of this argument. I saw this exact same conversation on /vp/ of all places just earlier this week and the attitude people like you hold towards tattoos is completely unnecessary. You're free not to like them but stop using the same arguments against them that people in the 40's did. Update your banter, if nothing else.
>>
>>37231909

Polls reveal that 2/3rds of people with tats regret getting them with a decade. They don't necessarily regret getting tattoos, per se. Just the specific ones that they had chosen.
>>
>>37231750
Tattoos are going OUT of fashion this year. Starting being lame around midway last year even. Now all the people who wanted to be special snowflakes are part of the mainstream, only now its permanent and there's nothing they can do about it. I lol hard at the irony every time I see some douchebag with a tribal sleeve or some random animal or some dumb slut with a feather or a bird and some meaningless quote they saw on tumblr and thought sounded deep but don't even understand it well enough to explain it when asked about it. Enjoy your deliberate scars you melonheads lol

Lol
>>
>>37231909
They look shit but desu they look like they would have been shit when he got them
>>
>>37232100
Actually I got a tattoo to cover up a scar.

Probably wouldn't have done it otherwise.
>>
>>37232154

Scars are macho as hell, why cover it?
>>
>>37232100

Does that mean we have to do something more extreme? Like body modding? I don't want to get left behind.
>>
>>37232075

The big part of the problem there is that all over America tattoos are seen as something everyone has and a lot of people brainlessly fall into the idea that you have to have one to be considered something of worth. This is backed up by the fact that many pop culture icons have tattoos and people feel that they can have them too.

The reasons why many regret their tattoos are:

1: impulse decisions. Either alcohol or peer pressure influenced their choice to get a tattoo and they didn't put any thought into it

2: a lack of creativity. You see this on Tumblr and Instagram a lot but people will see pre existing tattoos and go out and get the exact same thing. Thats why there are so many girls running around with the feather-dissolving-into-flying-birds tattoo. Flash art is, to a certain extent, also guilty of this but it influences a far smaller percentage. When the tattoo means nothing to you, you care about it less and less.

3: they went the cheap route. A lot of people don't care about the quality of the tattoo, they just want one. They either have friends or untrained individuals do it or they go with the cheapest artist they can find. And the saying that good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good could not be any truer.

The tattoo regret would be greatly decreased if people would give it a lot of thought, think about the design and the reason why you want it (not every tattoo has to have a meaning by the way but you need to decide if you want it for you or for others) and if they'd do research and find a reputable artist.

I'm going to be 26 in August and I'm getting my eighth tattoo next Thursday. The only tattoo I really and truly regret is the one on my foot because it doesn't look the way I'd wanted it to since I was too scared to tell him any different and it was cheaply done. I was 18 when I got it and I plan on getting it covered up eventually. I have a great artist now though and his work is amazing.
>>
>>37232352
Ayy Bbygrill
>>
>>37232303
Depends if it was a good looking scar or an ugly one
>>
>>37232326
Yes anon, do more permanent fad related things to your body.

Just stay normal and eventuality humanity will leave the mutants behind
>>
>>37232376

Its not even a fad thing though, I just generally love the aesthetic of a body covered in quality tattoos.
>>
>>37232303
Depends how you got the scar.

If you were bitten by an alligator then yeah it's macho.

I have a scar from surgery after breaking my arm. Nothing macho about it.
>>
>>37229899
wont mess up shit unless you fast for 6 months, get the tattoo, then take roids
>>
>>37229899

tattoos are the skin fedora

dont be a faggot
>>
>>37231791
>apostle of zyzz
>anti tattoo
>>
>>37232352

Post some tats
>>
>>37230373
Noodle arms.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.