[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats are the best methods to increase height /fit/? I know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: qt est.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
qt est.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
Whats are the best methods to increase height /fit/?
I know about basic things such as trying to get as much sleep as possible and eating healthy etc. Ive also been reading about how high intensity sprinting can increase HGH levels massively, and how lifting hard can also help.

Any real suggestions are much appreciated as im only 5"7 (170cm) at 18.

PS. how many years do I likely have before my growth plates close?
>>
>>37228496
i've seen growth spurts between 18 and 20, but thats stretching it (kek), if your genetics are favourable you got like a year bro. hop to it.
>>
>>37228496
All the things you just said. Have a healthy, balanced, diet. With a lot of protein and a lot of vegetables.

Exercise and lift.

Sleep well, and don't fap.

I grew until around 23-24.
>>
Just pray for better genetics next life.
>>
File: Pantani.jpg (412 KB, 1160x886) Image search: [Google]
Pantani.jpg
412 KB, 1160x886
Kek manlet. Take up cycling you can be excel
>>
>>37228526
>>37228559
damn

>>37228538
thanks man, sounds good. What height are you now btw compared to your height as a teen/ my age?
>>
File: untitled.png (2 MB, 1500x846) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2 MB, 1500x846
>pic related
its ops new squad if he doesn't size up in his quickly shrinking window of opportunity
>>
Suck shit OP you're basically fucked. I finished growing at 18 and 6'6". My younger brother stopped his growing at 19 and 6'4". I haven't grown in 3 years and he hasn't in 2. In reality there is fuck all besides eat and sleep properly. The genetic lottery did not have your back.
>>
>>37228604
i cycle at least 6 miles a day which isnt great but when i do cycle i go an average of 15-20mph so i get a good sweat going

>>37228653
>>37228801
really didnt want to hear that but i guess its the truth. fuck me right
>>
>>37228496
look up LSJL, it's not really backed up by a lot of people but it's definitely worth a try...
>>
>>37228607
6'1 now, kept growing through 18 til 23. Not sure what my height was then, but I was smaller than most of my friends.
>>
>>37228823
As much as it sucks, yeah.
The good thing about being short is thought that you probably will never have to eat as much and will definitely never have to weigh as much to look decent. At 6'6" 250lb I still look like I lift, but nothing serious. At 5'7" and my weight you would be a nugget of muscle more square shaped than human.
>>
>>37228847
thanks ill check it out

>>37228887
cheers

>>37228905
yeah i suppose youre right, and haha that last part made me laugh. whenever im out and see a muscly manlet, they do look pretty square like. almost to the point where they look like theyre overcompensating hard, which isnt a great look desu
>>
>>37228538
I have the same problem as OP but what does fapping have to do with it?
>>
>>37229035
i think its to do with it decreasing testosterone levels?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.