[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad likes me going to the gym so much he just wants to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
My dad likes me going to the gym so much he just wants to see me get big

Anyone else's dad like this?
>>
>>37226040
was this pic posted on /b in as new zealand thread?
>>
>>37226040
My dad is a pretty big guy and he's still strong. He used to lift back in his day and he encourages me. He compliments my gains frequently.
>>
>>37226040
father got scared of me squatting more then four plates and then got prostate cancer and died.

whose laughing now dad? WHOSE LAUGHING NOW.
>>
>>37226040
dad died last year, read this joke on the internet and thought it was funny.

>Happy Fathers Day.
>You're getting older.
>I'm getting stronger.
>Revenge is coming.
>>
>>37226153
I'm sorry anon..
>>
Thanks. I was just fired.
>>
>>37226153
*Who's
*Who's
>>
please tell me she has a dick
>>
>>37226040
my dad was always busy working, fat miserable bastard no longer exists for me. he drinks on daily basis from what I heard
>>
>>37226040

My dad knows what am undisciplined unfocused faggot I am so he's just proud to see me stick with something this long. Glad I can do something to make him proud.
>>
My dad bought me my first weights when I was twelve, a little set of twenties.
Every so often when I showed they where to easy now he'd buy me newer heavier wieghts and on Christmas and birthdays I got bench sets and boflexes.
Then he realized I was getting big half way through high school so he told me I was a dumb stupid fag who'd never make it.
Typical dad!
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 350x420
>>37226040
My dad called me a fatty the other day just because I don't have abs
>>
File: 1460417715046.jpg (139 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1460417715046.jpg
139 KB, 722x349
My dad just said this yesterday when I spent the day at his place. FYI, I'm 5"8' and squat 2pl8, so I'm nothing special, practically a DYEL
> You're short, you shouldn't get any bigger because you just won't look good
> You should stop adding weights, you lift too much already
> You shouldn't work your chest and arms, they won't look good any bigger. Focus on your legs
> (After showing him my diddylist legs): You shouldn't work your legs anymore
> That protein is bad for you. It'd be better if you just ate fruits like me
> tfw my father is a gains goblin and calls me a manlet
> tfw mother is divorcing father, during their marriage father literally was a gains goblin trying to sabotage mom's gains
> now that he's alone he's starting to go to the gym, but still puts us down for our gains
>>
>>37226040
When I was in high school my Dad got me a key to the local 24 hour gym. The gym was really just for people over 18 but my Dad talked to the owner and convinced him to let me go as long as i lifted properly and didn't bring any friends. Dad took me into the gym and taught me basics and told me to go to the library or internet if I wanted to learn more.

Stepdad bought me weight set and lifted with me some nights during the week after dinner. Our fat Asian neighbor would sometimes come over and lift with us. He was weak as shit but a cool dude.
>>
I used to clean and jerk in the garage at my dad's house. He would go out and watch and always say "dont hit your foot", "how do you know it wont hit your head" "that looks heavy" "how did you learn how to do this"
>>
He wamts to make you aesthetics so someone can finally take your neet ass off his hands

t. Your dad
>>
>>37226040
Nope, dad could give a fuck less what I do like that. Next
>>
My dad got pissed when I signed up for a gym. I think it was because I got roped in to getting a trainer too. I still use the dudes work out plan 5 months later. PPL.
>>
>>37226040
>my dad came to visit the other day
>hugged me when he get here
>grabs shoulder
>damn son you're getting big
Feels good man
>>
>>37226040
My dad doesn't understand why I workout since I don't do sports or have manual labor job...he's a 195 lb 5'7" cop whose gotten out of shape and considers himself /fit/ but doesn't put any effort into fitness
>>
File: 1425323724330.jpg (142 KB, 796x606) Image search: [Google]
1425323724330.jpg
142 KB, 796x606
>>37226040
>mfw my entire family keeps telling me I'm getting bigger every time we meet
>>
I would tongue her dirty anus.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.