[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
I have recently lost a lot of weight in trying to become /fit/. 235 to 195 6' and people in my family are starting to comment on it and saying that i look sick. Should I start lifting more and eating more now to put on muscle and weight?
>>
>>37223828
Post a body pic so we can advise
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1537x2050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1537x2050
>>37223845
Before
>>
File: image.jpg (985 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
985 KB, 3264x2448
>>37223845
After. I also recently got sick and lost 6 lbs.
>>
>>37224020
Is your family fat because you look way better. Maybe they're just jealous?
>>
>>37224020
They're probably just jelly. Next time just say 'u mirin brah?'
>>
>>37224020
Looking pretty good. Just add some muscle mass and you'd have a great ideal body.
>>
>>37224020
You now look like what I would call normal baseline athletic. Someone who does sports and is fit but not a bodybuilder or lifter. Your family has body dysmorphia. Do not rely on their corrupted interpretation of your body.

Anyway lifting is always good. You have made great strides and I congratulate you. Good work man. I think you'd look even better with more muscle though.
>>
OP here, thanks guys. I've been going to the boxing gym my whole cut and I'm thinking maybe I should have lifted as well. It's just really strange to see my skinnier face now. And I recently got sick so maybe I'm just kind of freaking myself out because I looked pretty sick on top of that.
>>
I get shit from my mom's side of the family all the god damn time. Went from 320 to 180 (And no where near my overall body goal still.)

>Anon you're too thin
>Anon are you starving yourself? Do you have money for food?
>Anon! Munga munga!
>Lol we're going to go full Italian on you and make you eat lol

For fucks sake, I don't want to gorge myself on your god damn pasta. I've worked for three years to lose weight, get in shape, and break the eating habits you idiots taught me.

>mfw I realize why Sicilians are considered the niggers of Italy

Bunch of hedonostic asses.
>>
>>37224211
>>37224429
You can't really blame them, they've been used to seeing you at a certain weight for years so its a big change. Just stick with it and eventually they'll get used to it again, and maybe even take it upon themselves as motivation
>>
>>37224459
In my case >>37224429 its because their whole weird Italian American/poor roots culture makes weird shit happen. Fatter the person= better off they are. Couple that with their absolute shit diets they've eaten for decades, no one is going to change. Just me, a cousin, and one of my aunts are fighting it. The rest will be sadbags until death.
>>
>>37223828
>>37224006
>>37224020
OP they were clearly complimenting you
>you look fakkin sick brah!
learn2discourse analysis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.