[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long did it take you to achieve ottermode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
for how long do i have to work out for my upper bod look just bearable to the eyes for me to go around shirtless? :(

how long did it take you to achieve ottermode?
>>
>Only upper boddy
>>
>>37223814
i dont usually go around pantless as much as i do shirtless
>>
Bump. I'm not OP, but I'm 5'9" and 215 lbs. Wanna reach otter mode by November. Is this possible?
>>
>>37223869
You got 50-60 pounds to lose breh.
>>
>>37223869
You could easily drop to 180-190 in 2 months. But after that it might stall a bit. Guess it would really depend how strict your diet and workout regime is. Unless you are looking to use supplements to help burn it off???
>>
>>37223869
will our muscles look ottermode by then though??
>>
>>37223902
170-180*
>>
>>37223876
That was my general goal at a 1500 calorie deficit to lose 3 lbs a week

>>37223902
I didn't plan on using supplements, but are there any useful ones?
>>
>>37223924
Not really off the top of my head, but when you look through the catalog when someone posts a DNP general, usually anons go back and forth on different ones they've tried had success with or failed on.
>>
a year and a half starting from skinnyfat
>>
>>37223799
one year

started from hungry skeleton 5'10, 140lbs

now 155lbs did a lean bulk all year
>>
>>37224114
You're still a hungry skeleton
>>
>>37223799
I hit ottermode about haflway through puberty, not working out at all. I just naturally have hecka low bodyfat and a great frame. Not the best insertions ever though.
>>
>>37223921

lift heavy lift often..
>>
>>37223950
>>37223924
Don't use DNP to cut that way. It's useful for the last 5-10 lbs at best, but it really fucking sucks. I've taken it twice, and I couldn't finish the second cycle as the sides are just ferocious. You feel awful, like something is wrong with your body the entire time, "cold" sweats 24/7 and you can't really sleep either. Basically you're tired, hungry, sweating, and feel like the embodiment of death for the duration you're taking it +1 week after you stop. Yeah you lose weight, but the cost is too much imo.
>>
>>37223799
Friendly reminder that you can never be a proper otter without FACE FRAME and of course HEIGHT... also you have to have nice skin. If you were ever fat there is pretty much a 0% chance you can ever be a proper otter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.