[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFG - /fit/ food general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: spaghetti-squash.jpg (410 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti-squash.jpg
410 KB, 750x500
/ck/ for your /fit/ needs

Spaghetti Squash Editon

Previous thread: >>37220600
>>
>>37223105
Shit wrong previous thread
>>37182606
>>
how do they get the spaghetti in the squash?
>>
>>37223130
u put the spaghetti in the squash

what do you guys think about bob evans mashed potatos i usually microwave them with some ground turkey and corn for shephards pie in like 15 min
>>
>>37223105
Many people I know have tried this spaghetti squash thing. Not a single one has ever turned it into anything remotely looking like the online pictures.
>>
>>37223130
They push the dry noodles into the squash. Keep it on the vine, and give it plenty of water. They soften up and turn into spaghetti after about 5 days with good water and sunlight. 7-10 days if you're a fag that doesn't water his squash enough.
>>
>>37223145
You do realize that spaghetti squash is a kind of squash

Not a thing you do to squash to make it like spaghetti
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 388x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 388x360
Any /fit/ grilled food ideas, /ffg/? I usually make chicken kebabs because whole chicken breasts kind of gross me out a little for reasons unknown.

I'm going to try stuff like smoking my salmon and eating it for breakfast with boiled eggs.
>>
>>37223105
Are these things actually any good as pasta substitutes?
>>
Anyone got some slow cooker recipes?
>>
File: image.axd.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.axd.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>37223639
I use shirataki noodles as substitute, they have almost no calories.
I've tried to make courgette pasta once but that wasn't very good.
Never tried spaghetti squash since I can't seem to find it in my country.
>>
>>37223139
Wow, never heard of microwave sheperd's pie before. Sounds like it'd be horrible compared to a real proper sheperd's pie, but I guess for a quick microwave meal, it probably can't be that bad. If you want to post more about how you make it, I might try it myself.
>>
ITT: 16 completely different definitions of spaghetti squash.
>>
>>37223383
>whole chicken breasts kind of gross me out
Learn to marinate your chiken. Lemon juce, fresh black pepper crushed or ground, salt, oregano or thyme, leave it for at least an hour and you've got yourself delicous tender and joocy chicken tit.
>>
Spinach is in season now, dirt cheap, nice and fresh, what is your favourite way to consume it in terms of cutting? Tried blending cottage cheese+spinach+milk+banana turned out fine, what else?
>>
How do we feel about the youtube channel fit men cook?
>>
File: image2.jpg (634 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
634 KB, 1632x1224
I am prepping 300ish calorie dishes for myself. I eat 4 a day and snack on a quest bar and fruit to get about 1,600 calories. I am down about 25lb in the last month and a half.[spoiler]from 315lb[/spoiler]
>>
>>37225789
Oh btw, that is broccoli turkey meatballs with home made tomato sauce and broccoli. And the other is Green curry chicken with cauliflower rice.
>>
>>37225789
That's a nice idea for cut bro, maybe i will do this for my cut too.
>>
>>37225884
Recipe for the green curry?
>>
>>37223383
Marinate, tenderize. With the right seasonings you can make some hella good chicken
>>
>>37225789
How do you cook your cauliflower rice? Gotta try it but I have no clue on how to cook it good...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.