[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Situations you couldn't laugh but wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Super Chromosome.jpg (238 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
Super Chromosome.jpg
238 KB, 640x492
>Gym time.
>its packed
>curling 45
>I see it from a distance in the mirror
>it's heading right to me
>The slow mouth-breathing sloth looking being aproaches
>5 inches away
>clearly it has no spatial sensory perception
>i move over about 3 feet
>it's holding 15 pound weights in both arms
>Its Flat facial features stare ahead as it begins to curl at speeds that activate the muscle spindle
>the slanted eyes and small nose look forward as it begins to break the record speed of curling
>it stops after about a minute
>im taking a rest between sets
>it picks up the weight and starts jabbing
>begins to shadowbox his extra chromosome
>he cant beat it
>its genetic
>The tard wrangler appears about 2 minutes later
>tells it it's time to go
>it babbles unintelligible trisomy speak
>it leaves
>i go into the bathroom and laugh for 5 minutes

Saw my first retard at the gym. full blown down syndrome. Should they be allowed to roam like that without any proper training? anyone else got a situation they wanted to laugh in but had to hold it?
>>
Your 1 rep max
>>
>>37222737
You're an asshole.
>>
>>37222752
S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E
>>
>>37222756
Tards should be castrated. Inferior genes.
>>
>>37222777
Most of them can't reproduce anyway, shithead. Doesn't stop you feom being an asshole.
>>
>>37222777
quads interupted by trips is truth, doncha know
>>
>>37222796
>feom
>tard detected

Can't buy another chromosome on amazon tard
>>
>>37222777
you should be as youre literally tempting fate to give you one
>>
>>37222777
Trips dont lie. Mein Fuhrer
>>
>>37222835
>believing in karma
>being this stupid
>bet you also do yoga and practice sucking dick
>>
>>37222810
Nope. Was just typing on my phone and didn't care enough to check spelling. Retards can't help their situation. You can not be an asshole, yet you choose to be one. Must feel good making fun of things people have no control over anonymously on the internet. But then again, you had to run to the bathroom and laugh, like a pussy. Wouldn't dare do it in front of everyone, because you know better.
>>
>>37222860
>there were more people snickering at the tard
>going to the bathroom wasn't the right thing

Retards are natures clowns. Might was well laugh as intended.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.