[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, it's scrawny dude from yesterday. The guy who'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20160518_16_19_57_Pro.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160518_16_19_57_Pro.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
Hey, it's scrawny dude from yesterday. The guy who'd started out too weak to lift the bar, asked for tips, all that. Went into the gym today, and you were right, I'd been worried over nothing. I'd worried that the stronks in there would be judging me, but when I asked for tips, they were super helpful. Set me up with a plan to get out of the whole t-rex thing. It's kind of stupid, but it was the closest thing to being part of a community I'd felt since I got out of highschool. Thanks.

Pic related. It's me. Not doing before and after or anything, just wanted to show it was the same dude as before.
>>
ok
>>
You missed the pretend its r fitness thread mate. Or better yet, just leave here and go to plebbit.
>>
Please keep us updated at this time ever day please
>>
>>37220545
1. This aint your blog, faggot
2. T-rex is a meme, do your goddamn squats until your legs chafe together, then switch to hip thrusts.
No excuses
>>
Sorry. Some of you thought I was a troll or something yesterday, I'd wanted to let the people who'd been helpful that you know, they did something. I wasn't aware I breaching board etiquette. Sorry. I'll just do my thing without talking about it.
>>
>>37220545
I still refuse to believe you couldn't lift the empty bar. Also, to make your threads more recognizable, you should post under a username. I took up Apostle of Zyzz after a year of lurking and posting anonymously
>>
>>37220545
Good job op
>>
Please keep us updated at this time ever day please
>>
>>37220664
I could lift the empty bar! I just couldn't get shit for reps. I maxed out at 8 on my first set, 5 on my second, didn't try a third.

Got a 5er on both sides, did 3 sets of 1o, so it's a start.

>>37220677
Also, I'm assuming this is a meme of some sort, as it's been said twice, and I'm 99% sure it's sarcastic. I get it. I didn't mean to post shit, I won't do it again.
>>
Well done. Over coming that initial fear was a big step for me too. Keep going
>>
>>37220697
Post less regularly. You could try posting in cbts if you're confident enough. But having a username is key so anons can recognize it's you
>>
>>37220697
Not meming. am serious
I geninually care about your progress. I was in your thread yesterday. I have a stake in you
>>
>>37220725
Oh. Neat. I don't want to spam the board, but I'll post somewhat regularly. I think if I did this ever day, I'd get to be a nuisance.

>>37220723
I shall henceforth be known as Noodles.
>>
>>37220795
Welcome to the familia Noodles
>>
>>37220795
I'll be looking for your posts
>>
>>37220545
Sick hairline
>>
File: 1446216776796.jpg (9 KB, 199x240) Image search: [Google]
1446216776796.jpg
9 KB, 199x240
>>37220605
>>
File: welcome to fit.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
welcome to fit.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>37220818
>>37220974
plz let him know how to set up a tripcode so people don't try to be imposter noodle
>>
I am a fag
>>
>>37220795
I better see you in a cbt making big time gains

Progress is the only measurement of recognition around here. Shit post as much as you want tho
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.