[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a 19 year old male at around 22% body fat. How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: body fat.jpg (79 KB, 610x705) Image search: [Google]
body fat.jpg
79 KB, 610x705
So I'm a 19 year old male at around 22% body fat. How long would it take me to get to something like 15% body fat following the advice in the sticky.
>>
>tfw gone from about 45% to about 30% or so in 4 months
>tfw always been a fatty since age 8 or so
>tfw everyone says "YOU LOOK SO GOOD PLEASE STOP I LIKE YOU THAT WAY"
>tfw gf left me and I just want to get down to 10% and bulk up and lift my feels away
>tfw instead I do cardio literally trying to run away from the pain
>tfw never get hit by a car
>>
depends, 2 months if you cut hard
>>
I'm 14% and I wanna go to 10%
>>
>>37220335
What entails cutting hard (I'm a bit of a newfag).
Currently I've been eating basically no bread and have been eating basically this.

Breakfast: 2-3 eggs and a banana or a bowl of oatmeal + banana.

Lunch: A box they serve at my school consisting of either turkey or cut up veggie patty, grapes or strawberries, assorted cheese cubes, and cucumber with a little dressing (some light fruity thing)

Dinner: Just 2 servings of whey protein and maybe a small snack of cheese, 1 banana, or oatmeal .
>>
>>37220397
I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>37220299
Do not fucking listen to them.

Lift to live.

Lift to kill.
>>
>>37220299
they're jealous of your gains. They want to steal them from you. Don't fall for their trickery.
>>
>>37220299
Lies

they want you to fail, so their life looks better

Lifting is life
>>
>>37220281
Im at 25% and asking myself the same thing
>>
8 weeks on SS & GOMAD
>>
I'm around 15-13%, could you tell me how long until I get to 10-sub10%?

I know I'm almost there but goddamn it's difficult to lose these last lbs of fat, I'm getting impatient
>>
>>37220281

I just went from 25% to 20% in two months.
240lbs at 180ish lean mass to 220lbs at less lean mass

Cut calories to 1600/day, eat green (spinach/broc), eat meat, snack on almonds. Hit your protein macros, limit carbs. This is the fastest I've ever lost weight.
>>
>>37220417
Maybe don't eat as much fruit, try to eat more veggies instead. If you aren't counting your calories already, you should start. It helps to set goals and know whether or not you're getting too much/too little. Calculate your TDEE and eat at a caloric deficit from the number you get.
>>
Watch the Alan Thrall body fat percentage video.

Where you hold the last 15% body fat is largely genetic. Some store it on top of their abs, some behind, some elsewhere. Some people are able have a 6 pack year round because of their fat distribution. Some may only see it during the peak of their cutting.

You can't change your genetics. But you can change your body comp and your attitude. Your abs are a muscle just as any other. They can grow with training. Cutting below 10% is a waste of time IMO unless your riding bicycles. Progress slows and you go cato. Cut until you have a visible six pack in the right lighting, then do lean gains. You're gunna make it.
>>
>>37221696
>Alan Thrall body fat percentage video

that was actually a pretty cool and informative video thanks anon
>>
>>37220417
lol just fucking eat less
pick between eggs or oatmeal
at lunch eat a sandwich
at dinner eat what you didn't eat at breakfast, or try some variety
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.