[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clenbuterol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: clen.jpg (26 KB, 431x272) Image search: [Google]
clen.jpg
26 KB, 431x272
Has anybody tryed Clenbuterol?
What is your experience with it and you find it + or - ?

no bitching shit if you havent tryed it!
>>
>>37218933
Personally speaking it fucked me up pretty fucking bad.

Gave me serious cramps and overall was harder for me to breathe while taking it. Also gave me heart palpitations.

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

One night I woke up sweating and vomited profusely all while my heart was beating at least 180 bpm.
>>
>>37218933
I also wanna know

>>37218988
Holy shit, really?
>>
>>37218988
Can attest to this even though I've only tried Winny and var for cutters. My buddy was on it and said the same thing.
>>
>>37218988
yea well you should have known that before taking it, and taking the right ammount

to burn fat your heart rate goes up to keep your metabolism going and you sweat more and you can have a high heart rate... but i hear allot of people take it in the bodybuilding world...
>>
>>37219069
>>37218988
i know but i think thats just because you take to much... you need to build it up and see how much your body can bare
>>
It's the bomb. Stop asking question and get on that shit. 16 morning and evening, wait two weeks, then enjoy your abs.
>>
>>37219095
how long did you take it? more then 2 weeks?
>>
>>37218933
Albuterol is safer and stronger than clen
>>
>>37220866
have you tryed it yourself?
>>
>>37220886
Yes. Albuterol is veeeery cheap where im at. 5€ for 60 4mg pills, which is around 2-4 weeks worth.

Lost 9 lbs in a month, mostly body fat
>>
How does this stuff compare to something like Phentermine? Just got prescribed this shit cause i'm an obese fatty mcfatfat and I just took my first dose today. Dropped 24 in a month with an EC stack and inconsistent gym work with a pretty consistent diet, kinda stoked to see how far I get in the next month.
>>
wouldn't DNP be much safer than this stuff because it doesn't cause permanent heart damage?
>>
>>37220866
Its not actually stronger but it is safer

Clen is gay brah don't mess with it

EC is fine and even DNP is safer if used correctly
>>
>>37221192
well i see no reason to not believe the anonymous person about what I should put in my body
>>
>>37221192
where are you from? how did you dose it and where did you buy it?
>>
>tfw have clen and t3 in my room , waiting for me to start my cut
>tfw its been two weeks since i was suppose to start
>>
>>37218933
just do yohimbine hci on an empty stomach. Shit is real good
>>
>>37221379
People take dnp here. Id say albuterol doesnt even come close to that.
>>37221462
In my local pharmacy. No questions asked lmao, i just buy over the counter
>>
>>37221251

Oh it is stronger. And if you want to use it on a bulk, you can Do it too. It also makes you stronger and gain more muscle.
Downside is youre pretty much assuring you will get hypertension later on.
Being big + taking stims is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>37218988
Same thing happened to me, 6 hours after a dose I had a fever and I was full body cramping and vomiting all evening and all night...

I lost like 10 pounds in sweat
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.