[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/, redpill me on Molly. Pros? Cons? Experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20160311_183437.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_183437.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Alright /fit/, redpill me on Molly. Pros? Cons? Experiences? I got a qt who wants me to try it with her
>>
the way those weights fit together really makes me feel good... hnng
>>
>>37211027
90% chance it's not molly.
>>
Only before deadlifts.
>>
is that you in the mirror
>>
File: kNmT6s2.png (28 KB, 94x101) Image search: [Google]
kNmT6s2.png
28 KB, 94x101
>>37211027
>>
That bar needs love
>>
>>37211034
Why's that?

>>37211035
I think I'd probably go to snap city then
>>
File: 11.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>37211027
>>37211039

Ftw in ghostmode BOO!
>>
It's degenerate. Also bad for you. Find a new girl.
>>
>>37211027

>girls who do drugs

slut ahoy

avoid at all costs

she probably sucks random dick while rolling
>>
>>37211027
methyl-dioxy-methamphetamine
>>
>>37211048
Because real molly is rare.
>>
>>37211074
what is it usually then
>>
>>37211074
>>37211092
Also curious. She's only done it a few times
>>
>>37211064
Only tru for hard drugs, weed is ok.
>>
>>37211092
Not up but I'm a pharmacist and we talk about this shot all the time I can't remember what it was but I know it was a drug mixed powder and put in pill form or capsule our basically overpaying for .00006grams of cocaine or somesht also really molly is really fukin rare like pharmacist have a hard time getting it rare
>>
File: mdmaserotonin.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mdmaserotonin.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>37211027

Enjoy your low serotonin levels for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37211039

Alastair?
>>
>>37211092
>>37211105
methylone, ethylone, MDPV, mephedrone, pyrovalerone, methamphetamine, or basically anything the dealer thinks he can get away with, because who the fuck knows what pure MDMA is supposed to look like?
>>
>>37211092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
>>
>>37211064
untrue, i've only found junkies are those dirty sluts, anything sub that it fine.
>>
>>37211153
THIS, also test your fucking drugs you plebians
>>
>>37211074
It is now.
>>37211092
Literally any random amphetamine. If you've tried both you can spot the difference immediately, but if not it can be difficult. If I'm on legit molly, I feel hyper as fuck, but completely controlled. On any other amphetamine I just feel jittery and uncomfortable.
>>
File: molly.png (499 KB, 731x906) Image search: [Google]
molly.png
499 KB, 731x906
>mfw I thought this thread was going to be about Stefan Molyneux
>>
If your a pharmacist you should have a strong background in chemistry. If you have a strong background in chemistry you shouldn't have any problems making mdma artificially.
>>
>>37211233

>lose job to get high

now thats something a smart person would do
>>
>>37211064
>virgin ahoy
>>
>>37211027
Its amazing. There are no cons if you do it sparingly. Go for it OP
>>
>buy home test kit
>find out "molly" is actually some form of amphetamine
>don't take it
-or-
>buy home test kit
>determine molly is actually legitimate
>take 1 pill, apparently "the right dose for a first timer"
>feel like you're drunk without the falling over yourself aspect of alcohol for 30 minutes
>???
>profit
basically i was unimpressed
do LSD instead
>>
>>37211034
Truth. If you haven't had much experience in the drug world, start with mushrooms. That in itself can be a life changing experience. If you're still curious after that then wait a few months and give other things a go. If you spread out your usage over intervals of six to eight months (the longer the better) then long-term side effects are not a thing.

Mushrooms expedited change in my life tremendously through realizations about myself and my conflicts that occurred while tripping. Sometimes, I'm curious as to what MDMA would feel like, but I've yet to meet any legitimate sources.

Maybe look on the Deep web, exchange through bitcoin with a phony name and test what you receive.
>>
File: 1403019255459.jpg (80 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1403019255459.jpg
80 KB, 720x479
MDMA made me have a hardcore epiphany after a night out to start lifting weights, didn't have a comedown or anything that time and took it as a sign.

Anyway onto the point. It might be fun for you but some people just get absolutely wrecked on the smallest amount,so try it and find out.
>>
>>37211261
>feel like your drunk
lol what? Have you ever done mdma?
>>
>>37211074
Depends on where you live. Generally, the larger the city, the more saturated the drug scene is and the shittier the product cause people can get away with ripping others off without consequence.
>>
>>37211227
even MDMA havent damaged kids like that retard has
>>
>>37211267
Dude what? Mushrooms are completely different to MDMA. I dislike all hallucinogenics and love mdma, they are not comparable. If he's asking about one type of drug, why would you recommend a completely different type
>>
>>37211027
do it every few months max..

it'll be the the best time of your life, especially the first time you do it, it's gonna be so connecting and infinite in feeling.

ive never tried meth, heroine or crack though so idk if those feel better. im never gonna touch that shit.
>>
>>37211275
>feel like you're drunk w/o the falling over yourself aspect of booze
so basically feel happy, at ease, and energized
lrn2read
>>
Gains goblin detected.
Also,
>>37211064
is right.
>>
>>37211297
I've done meth and opiates less potent than heroin, they're great but mdma and other similar drugs are the best.
>>
>>37211301
Learn to compare things. It's nothing like being drunk at all, even ignoring the loss of motor skills while drunk. Fucking all drugs make you those three things.
>>
File: 1404406669623.png (24 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1404406669623.png
24 KB, 417x500
>Take a bomb of MD
>Start making my way down into the club with friends
>20 minutes later
>mfw that ball of joy rising up from your stomach into the centre of your chest
>Becoming part of the bassline.

God damn I love MD
>>
>>37211074

You're talking out of your ass.

>>37211027
Do it, its fun and harmless.
>>
>>37211285
old shit is awful, especially his "relationship advice", but his new, pro-nationalist stuff is much better
>>
>>37211242

yes, im a virgin cause I dont want to fuck trashy club whores.

brilliant logic.
>>
>>37211140
it's funny cause i havent done it in six months or so, ive been doing it a few times a year for the past 3 years and slowly stopping. but since then ive actually become more spiritually aware and relaxed in myself. even if that pic is true that may be hardcore abuse or serotonin actually has less to do with your mood than most scientists think.
>>
I bet there's like 2 people in this thread that have done MDMA lol you fucking retards

OP, go to www.rollsafe.org
has all the info you could ever need without going overboard. If you can't find real shit IRL, the darknet has shitloads of it.
>>
>>37211341

yep

listen to addicts instead of doctors

what could possibly go wrong? hey, if you fuck your brain up you can just get a new one at the store. right?
>>
>>37211338
Not him, but.
>implying club whores are the only ones who do recreational drugs
Leave your mums basement for a bit lad. Every music scene on earth has a drug culture, i'm talking actual music scenes not club scenes. Live a little mate
>>
>>37211341
lol why would i lie about doing MDMA on an anime imageboard. you must think ur pretty fucking epic
>>
>>37211352

yes "mate", ive lived plenty

I went to afterhours clubs and didnt do drugs, and ive seen all kinds of fucked up people.

if you are willing to destroy your brain just cause you want to get high, you should probably just kill yourself. better dead, than a hollow shell who has no emotions cause your serotonin is gone.

nah. do drugs every weekend. it will have no effects!

-random guy on internet
>>
>>37211319
calm down m8 i was making a comparison for newfag OP since he hasn't hung out with molly
>>
>>37211364
Not a single person in this thread said or even alluded to that you fucking moron
>>
>>37211341
>Ever needing to get MD online, ever.
>Not getting it through dealers or friends
>Not getting information on how not to get fucked up through those friends

Its pretty simple, if you aren't socially inept and have friends.
>>
In my experience most drug using girls are slutty as fuck.

One girl with a bf sucked my dick cause she thought I was a dealer.
>>
>>37211364
>strawmanning this hard
>>
>>37211370

people are saying it has no effects

whatever, not my brain getting messed up. pop pills every weekend, kids! it's cool!

dont worry about the after effects.
>>
>>37211379
Anon, you are literally the wettest blanket I have ever seen. Please actually read the other anon's posts.
>>
>>37211379
Again. Not a single person is saying its got no effects doing it every weekend. It's completely find if your smart about it, take the necessary steps the next day for recovery and keep your use to every couple months. Which a few people have already said.

Also more importantly, our argument started with you saying only club whores do drugs. I have no clue how we got to this point.
>>
>>37211388

I honestly dont care

addicts will rationalize their addictions in any way they can. im just saying for anons that arent stupid enough to do this shit, that they can save themselves from fucking their body up permanently.

or dont, just to get high like a degenerate. you decide. I mean fuck, I dont even smoke but at least weed wont ruin you permanently. this shit literally fucks your brain up.
>>
Rolled my dragonballz off 2 weeks ago anon...

Best weekend of my life, felt super intimate and close to everyone, all smiles, hugs feel like orgasms, and just overall good vibes.

Comedown wasn't as bad as people make it out to be, just pop an addy.

Test it out, or not, maybe do a little more research on it
>>
keking softly at all the man children in here that will never experience one of the greatest drugs ever. rolling and dancing with skanks is one of life's greatest pleasures.
>>
>>37211402
You sound like you care a lot. Stay made autismo
>>
>>37211412

yes. im so mad that people ill never meet are doing drugs.

please, do more MDMA so it can erode what little is left of your brain. at least that will be one less faggot at the clubs with their sunglasses on, acting like a retard.
>>
>>37211424
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek
>>
>>37211424
Did a big strong man on MDMA wearing sunglasses cuck you anon?
>>
File: 1312040407271.jpg (6 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1312040407271.jpg
6 KB, 170x213
>>37211424
You make it sound like he's going to take fucking crack.

He's just going on a night out with a girl he likes.
They are going to take some pills, hell he might even get lucky.

Let the kids have some fun m8. He doesn't have to miss out because you are.
>>
>>37211364
you must be fun at parties
>>
>>37211443

nope, but ive seen what abusing this stuff does to people, you see all kinds of fucked people at afterhours clubs.

but hey, feel free to use the equivalent of medical broscience advice from addicts, instead of doctors. taking it less frequently is safe!

>citation needed
>>
>>37211373
in more populated areas yeah it's not hard but if you're in a shitty area/autistic the DNM might just be the right thing
>>
Some drugs are definitely fine. Molly has literally been linked to damaging your happiness receptors.

Process that.

If molly goes wrong, you will never be happy again
>>
>>37211444

>let the kids have some fun

what kind of retarded rationalization is this

or are you ignoring that these drugs affect you permanently

why am I arguing with 18 year olds on a chinese sewing forum
>>
>>37211453
> nope, but ive seen what abusing this stuff does to people

personal stake detected
>>
>>37211453
>I've seen fucked up people who have destroyed their serotonin receptors in dingy clubs
>therefore doing it occasionally is also dangerous
Top kek m8
>>
File: space.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Molly makes you feel connected, like an open space with no boundaries, completely relaxed and unstifled in your expression. The more you do the worse your comedown will be, if you're doing the doses you should be doing "100 mg" then you have no worries, pop a second if youd like a couple hours after the first to extend the night by a few more hours.

During the time that I was doing molly i ended up going through the roughest time of my life, emotionally and mentally i felt like i was breaking down. I was doing a lot of drugs and drinking because of my state, i will say it had nothing to do with it because after i stared feeling better i continued to do those things less and i felt fine.

I started stepping away from drugs because while i was sober i had the most amazing, profound feelings of connectedness, better than molly and any other drugs, and it was SOBER. The spiritual communities call it an awakening, i am not abiding in this space but the teachers say after you awaken that is where the path leads you, for some it takes a few years,others maybe 10. who knows.

my point is i had the most amazing experience of my life, better than molly which was my peak experience before than, and it was completely sober. so i slowly stepped away from drugs now that i see the possibility.

because why else do we do drugs? to feel better. but after being shown that you can feel better than any other drugs sober, it seems fruitless at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUzO-wzmvk
>>
>>37211456
Well I can understand that but a rule of thumb for me and anyone I talk to is never buy that shit online if you can't get your hands on it through people.

Plus I live in the UK, even in the smaller towns I been too get their shit from the bigger citys.
>>
>>37211453
have fun being natty also since you're too pussy to try MDMA
>>
>>37211473

you're gambling on broscience, why

smoke weed or something, why do drugs that fuck you up permanently? you'd have to be a fucking retard to consider that.

oh, never mind.
>>
ITT: some faggot who never done it talking out the side of his neck and doesn´t listen what the other say
kys
>>
>>37211483
Just shut up you faggot.
>>
>>37211483
>>37198662
Have fun
>>
>>37211502

great counter argument

I guess all the pills have already done a number on you. well, have fun with what little is left of your brain.
>>
>>37211512
>implying you listen to arguments
fuck off stop replying
>>
>>37211520

but trolling you guys is so fun

druggies are the best to fuck with
>>
>>37211527
Your not fucking with anyone kid. You just look retarded.
>>
>>37211027
OP here again, been lurking and reading. I've never actually done any drugs or even drank before. Its not something I'd do often, and this qt even already warned me of precautions i should take and I have no intentions of doing it often
>>
>>37211527
>Stonewalling everyones argument
>To the point everyone stops caring to try
>Le Successful troll

Gee whizz Mr. You sure got us.
>>
>>37211556
You're fine then. Do it
>>
File: 786620258.jpg (65 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
786620258.jpg
65 KB, 680x1024
>>37211556
May your dick guide you to glory.
[spoiler]Drink plenty of water faggot.[/spoiler]
>>
>>37211295
Because they've had similar applications in clinical therapy and not that I'm suggesting it's the only standard to go by but generally speaking from tradition people will suggest you start with more mild substances and work your way up

They're both potent stimulants
>>
>>37211573
I've seen people have bad trips on mushrooms. Never seen a bad mdma experience
>>
be ready to sweat, A LOT, and grind your teeth

side note, its fucking awesome
>>
>>37211573
shrooms aren't stimulants senpai.

>>37211592
Just like how mdma is safe if you test it etc, psychedelics are safe if you ensure your set and setting are good.

Also OP, if the qt wants to roll with you, that means she wants your benis.
Also also, make sure you look into testing, supplements etc. Pro tip: magnesium helps stop you grinding your teeth.
>>
>>37211629
She has test kits herself. Or so she told me anyways. She seems safe and smart about it
>>
>>37211635
You're onto a winner there then. People who can have fun without totally throwing caution to the wind are few and far between.
>>
>>37211027

Idk if you do drugs generally OP, but I wouldn't really recommend it. There is literally no other way to feel that happy, other than heroine and certain opioids, and once you try it once you'll always want to do it again.

That and at least 3/4 of it is cut with meth.
>>
>>37211135
>I'm a pharmacist

:^)

>>37211331
>harmless

No. But it's also not as bad as some people say.
Also that autismo is being absolutely cringeworthy, but he's right in the sense that you should be careful, and it definitely has the potential to get you hooked. Not physically, but it's easy to do it every weekend, I've had to be careful with that personally.
>>
>>37211027
OKAY. So after reading through this bitch-fest I decided to throw in my 2 cents.
I've taken "molly" a fair bit over the last few years, went through my clubbing phase and am now over and done with that shit. The few times I felt like what I took was actual MDMA were some of the better nights I have had. Compared to "ecstacy" (any combination with the potential to include MDMA, MDA, Meth, Ket on the odd occasion and whatever the fuck else is in it) it's a more relaxed high, a higher feeling of euphoria than a pill. That being said, on occasion I have had eye wobbles (distorded vision), rapid heart rate, increased breathing etc from MDMA. You never really know what you're getting without testing anything you buy so if you're willing to go ahead and take the drug you should do so with the understanding you have no fucking idea what you're taking, regardless if your friend knows "its good shit" or "pure". All rubbish. Unless you make it yourself, understand you're taking a risk. I found after a few big weekends in a row, my moods were changing, health deteriorating and my levels of happiness were near on non existent for a few days. After cutting it all out for a few months now I feel great, although I will never know how my life would be if I had made the decision not to do drugs.
TL;DR - MDMA is great fun, don't be ignorant of the consequences or risks and if you're okay with the possibility of taking something that isn't what it's advertised as, go for broke.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.