[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KETO = GOAT DIET 1. Start keto diet on Monday 2. End up in ketosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: frank_zane.jpg (35 KB, 380x520) Image search: [Google]
frank_zane.jpg
35 KB, 380x520
KETO = GOAT DIET

1. Start keto diet on Monday
2. End up in ketosis on Wednesday until Friday
3. Carb up on weekends with fruits
4. Repeat

If you're not doing this diet then you're not gonna make it. All aesthetic sick cunts did keto.
>>
>>37190871
So you feel like shit and have no energy adapting for all of 3 days of ketosis? Is this a joke?
>>
File: lecookies.png (293 KB, 541x436) Image search: [Google]
lecookies.png
293 KB, 541x436
>>37190896
>no energy

kek.

>implying carbs are the only source of energy
>what are ketones?

My depression and anxiety went away when my body runs on ketones. Stay mad.
>>
look everybody, this guy really is that stupid
>>
>>37190913
But m8, you will only use ketones as fuel while in ketosis, so whats the point if that state is only 3 days a week? You will objectively have low energy while your body transitions to ketosis.
>>
enjoy your low test
>>
Tbh you're probably just a fat guy who just starting seeing progress losing weight so you're all joyous about it and want to post about yourself on here.

Truth is the glycogen found in carbs is extremely important in building muscle. Keto is great for cutting but since you just started lifting you don't have much muscle to cut too. You will lose weight but you aren't going to be aesthetic like you think.

You have to build muscle for that and on keto, you will be at a calorie deficit and you'll be lacking carbs do at best you'll make some minor noon gains but you will plateu quickly
>>
File: prime.jpg (11 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
prime.jpg
11 KB, 220x229
>>37190949
>implying eating fats such as avacados and nuts doesn't increase testosterone

kek
>>
>>37190871
Hold it atleast for 10-12 days
The transitions will kill you
>>
>>37190968
you're
actually
retarded
just unbelievable
>>
>>37190979
nice bro science mate i r8 8/8
>>
>>37190982
nice rebuttal m8 i r8 8/8

stay mad
>>
>>37190968
Mate if you're getting your fats from nuts and avocados instead of red meat, you're doing keto wrong.
>>
>>37190968
>Bro science from people who've been into fitness for less than 1 week.

Not to be saluted
>>
>>37190968
That's true but you also need a lot of carbohydrates.

Whatever for how long have you tried it? If it works for you, great. But you sound like you found out about keto five minutes ago from a mens health like online blog and you think you found the ultimate diet. It's not
>>
>>37191011
kek

you enter ketosis as long as you keep your carbs under 30 grams a day. i have a litmus ketosis strip from CVS that I use to test my urine.
>>
File: frankzanemikementzer.jpg (93 KB, 508x464) Image search: [Google]
frankzanemikementzer.jpg
93 KB, 508x464
>>37191026
kek I've been doing keto on and off for about two years now. keto is the best diet to be an aesthetic sick kunt.
>>
it's like you're happy you're eating shit and try to convince people shit is the best
and no, nobody's mad here. just shaking their heads because you literally gulp memes
>>
File: laugh.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>37191046
eating a good diet = eating shit

kek. spotted the IIFYM faggot
>>
>>37191040
Post body
>>
>>37191040
Current body pic?
Let's hear your excuse not to post it
>>
>>37191027
I'm not denying that, I'm sure youre in ketosis and that is fine, but eating clean fats on a keto diet seems kind of stupid to me. Why get your fats from nuts and avocados when, from a bodybuilding standpoint, you could get them from high protein sources such as red meats or eggs?

People run keto so they can eat bacon, steak, eggs, etc., not so they can eat clean.
>>
>>37191102
>implying I don't eat egg yolk and red meat

kek
>>
I have done keto several times in the past. It is literally theee best diet for shredding and getting mad low bodyfat, it's insane.

Most people on this board however will keep arguing and fighting it because they are too mentally weak to even drop anything containing sugar.

Try keto for one or two weeks. Once. Please. Otherwise, stfu you mentally weak faggots.
>>
No matter how I attempt it, my blood pressure goes through the roof when keto dieting. Doesn't matter if I eat only "good" fats, keep the sodium down or whatever, I get unhealthy as fuck on keto.

I don't want your meme diet.
>>
>>37191212
I did it and it only made me feel like shit, weak and flat as shit and I couldn't even get an erection.
it's a meme diet for fat people or for people who want to get rid of glycogen before carbing up. definitely not for people who actually lift and look like they lift
>>
>>37190896

If you stay hydrated with electrolytes and such it'll lessen the fatigue. Also, caffeine.
>>
>26 replies
>9 posters
Meme thread for meme diet
>>
>>37190871
it's called carb cycling not necessarily keto. there are a variety of different schedules to follow but the m-f keto and carb up weekends is easiest to follow IMO

i usually am in ketosis tues to fri doing the same thing.
>>
>>37191326
>yes im replying to my own comment

all the greats did carb cycling. it was first widely used and made public by vince gironda. he did 3-4 days keto then a high carb MEAL. rince and repeat.
>>
>>37191084
>>37191095

What's wrong OP?
>>
I am on keto since last year , i started working out since September last year.
The "you need a lot of carbs to grow" is good but I don't like to feel heavy and bloated all the time , plus i rather go for the aesthetic looks.
And I have much more energy on keto.
>>
>>37190871
>makes wild claims of looking good
>posts no pics
>>37191437
>hasn't even been lifting for 1 year
>doesn't post pics
>tells other people how to look good

Meme thread for meme diet
>>
>>37191456
So what's your point ?
I'm saying what keto did to me and why I think keto is a solid diet,makes counting calories much more easier and food preparations also .
>>
>>37191496
My point is that you have no experience with any other way, so your claim that your way is superior (or even 'good') is baseless and should be discarded
>>
>>37190939
this. what are you, fucking retarded, OP?
>>
scientific fact: nobody who looks good does keto
it's a meme diet done by people who don't know much yet and got results from it because that's what they tried and didn't experience the disadvantages of keto that only become apparent if you are big and strong
>>
>>37191669
I do have experience with any other way like I said ,carbs makes me feel heavy , the fact that I need to eat so many carbs to put mass for me is exhausting , the "fats are bad " is very misguided , and you dont even need cycles of cutting and bulking like a traditional bodybuilding diet.
>>
>>37191720
Your fact is a meme m8
>>
>>37191437
>keto since last year, starting working out since September
>>37191758
>b-but i do have experience
>c-carbs make me feel heavy
No you fucking don't. You probably look like small and weak and your lifts are probably shit
>>
>>37191758
>I can't eat enough carbs but I know keto is great
>bicycles are the best because I can't get a drivers license
fuck off skeleton
>>
File: 1444000292604.jpg (13 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1444000292604.jpg
13 KB, 361x330
>2016
>Keto

I thought this fucking meme died already why does it keep coming back
>>
Can someone who actually knows what they're talking about redpill me on keto and carb cycling.

I tried keto last summer for about a week. I has less than 30g of carbs for about 6 days straight and I wanted to fucking die. I felt like total shit. Always hungry even after eating and weak as fuck. Also isn't there some risk of keto acidosis?

What ever happened to calories in/calories out? Every cut I've ever done I just eat less and so more cardio and it works, what is with the autism surrounding this keto/carb cycling shit?
>>
>carb cycling

i am new and what is this?
i've been eating next to no carbs on a deficit for 2 weeks. am i going to die? i feel fine and some lifts have even improved. i just eat eggs, chicken, fish and veg
>>
>>37191777
That made no sense nice arguments you got there tho
>>
>>37191805
>>bicycles are the best because I can't get a drivers license

???????
>>
>>37191902
No you will be ok , for some people eating less carbs or no carbs at all is better for a cut , thats why a lot of people go for keto.
Also keto is known for increased fat loss increased energy levels decreased hunger while cutting
>>
>>37191974

so should i start eating some wholegrains/oats on the weekends or just carry on as i am? someone mentioned 30g of carbs a day... i'm way below that
>>
>>37191974
and Rich Piana is known for being a natty vegan
>>
>>37191997
If you think you need it because you feel weak or you dont have enaugh energy at the gym sure a day of carb loading is good even tho its not really need it.
If you feel weak just make sure you have more fats than protein or just eat more clories.
30g of carbs a day is good even tho some people can eat 30g to 50g a day on keto , depends on how long you have been on keto
>>
>keto
Sorry, but I need my brain working at 100% efficiency at least a few times per day.
>>
>>37190871
that's not keto you dimwit!

You're supposed to stay in keto mode until you reach your goal weight.
>>
>>37190987
>broscience
I periodically do keto to cut <10% when i get out of shape (for those last 10lbs)
Every time you transition into ketosis you will feel like shit for first 2-3 days
After that you'll feel a surge of strength and you might even break some pr's

But you cant yoyo every few days in and out of ketosis and manage to not feel like shit during the transitions

And i didn't mean you'll actually die, it's just that it will be very (unneccesarily) hard to do that all the time
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.