[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to start lifting at 40. Any routine suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: inspiration2.jpg (385 KB, 853x1230) Image search: [Google]
inspiration2.jpg
385 KB, 853x1230
Dear /fit/ I'm a fucking old fag turning 41 this year and I need to start lifting 'cause getting pussies is getting real hard lately. Need your help. I will post progress and am willing to work out every-single-day. However I have to start at home cause I'm being sent on a 7 week travel mission into the jungle in Central America with no access to a gym whatsoever
>>
>40 years old
>doesn't have a family, loving wife, at least 2 sons to pass on his seed
Man if this is my fate if I keep browsing /fit/, then I'm leaving this shithole forever.
>>
>>37183801
This is everyone's f8 m8
It's 2016. Jews and women already ruined marriage nobody really gives a shit about kids and family especially women
>>
I'm also 40 but I dont have children cause I only do anal.
>>
>lmao w-women are ruined i'm just gonna slay pussy forever
>m-mgtow r-right guys!
>i-i need to start l-lifting i'm f-forty one haha but it's ok
>tfw 50 and and think i'm going to kill myself
>i have no family or future and no hope of getting one

you literally ruined your life over a meme dude you should honeslty just kill yourself not EVERY SINGLE WOMAN is ruined and /pol gives a lot of fringe cases where women are either retarded or hardcore feminists that will soon realize they are in your same boat. lmao at your life desu
>>
>>37183787
I started when I was 39 and also lost around 50 lbs that year. For me, it was just a matter of starting a simple program and then moving on from there once I saw progress. I did memelifts religiously for the first 5 months. It's interesting cause for me anyway, I didn't really notice any progress physically and it was discouraging but I stuck to it regardless and then one day I was looking in the mirror and was like "fuck, I have traps, I have shoulders, I have biceps, I have pecs". It was a weird feeling. Also looking down at my thigh in the shower and realizing it just fucking got really big.

If you stick to it you will see progress, but since you're at home, just find a good bodyweight program and stick to it like your life depends on it. Then start lifting heavy stuff when you get back. Also there has to be something heavy you can walk around with out there.
>>
just do ss but with alot less volume, rippetoe has a couple interviews on it, look at a two day split with sqaut + bench one day and deadlift + ohp another maybe even only go heavy once a month and go for lighter days the rest
>>
>>37183842
also start roiding cause you have nothing to lose at this point
>>
All these meme posts...

Ok bro, you're old.
That's OK
Doing weights makes you stabilize you slow collapse into old fucking man mode.

Do the regular regimens.
Squats, lifts, presses.
That type of shit.
Reinforce your dying body.

Yeah that sounds depressing, but it's true. Nigga you dying.
Better make that decline a sexy one.
It'll help you from throwing out your back when pick up your Senior's Card
>>
>>37183787

Waddup gramps how about I cum on your face you dumbass cunt
>>
>>37183819
Why does almost everyone on here think every woman is a whore/they only wanna suck dick?
I have many friends that are females, extremely start, going to ivy leagues/top tier schools, most of them still virgins because of their religion.
I took 2 years off from browsing the 'chon, and I was much happier and less pessimistic. I think I'm just gonna leave again. I'd advise you to do the same.
>>
I know it's cool to us to go MGTOW and ignore bitches, but it's just pathetic and sad to see a 40 year old without a family.

Even more sad when the 40 year old is fat
>>
What's your body structure like?
If you're serious about it, you don't need to workout every day.
>>
File: bee yourself pepe.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself pepe.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>37183879
honestly it's easy to fall into that trap when you only ever seen women from the outside and only hear negatives

>sjw tweets
>male hate
>whores
>cheating

etc you don't realize that not all women are like that and a lot of them are normal people

not a woman just being truthful, also stop giving a fuck literally just be yourself
>>
>>37183897
Yea that's the terrible part. There's literally only pessimism, misinformation, and hate spread throughout most of the 'chon.
You really do become a product of your environment. Tbh I think this was enough to get me to leave again.
>inb4 you're here forever
Nah mates.
>>
>>37183897
Also depends on where you live.

I'm in Portland and work with and interact with probably around a hundred women weekly at work. Off the top of my head I can name ONE that has anything even remotely close to traditional ideas about male and female roles.

This ratio is wayyyyy different in say, Wisconsin or a place like that.
>>
>>37183926
yeah i like the memes but it gets out of hand when it starts to poison your way of thinking, although the fact that fucking 95% of women do drugs and shit all the time is fucking annoying, they do have a lot of left ideas but i don't think that's really their fault, the left is the only thing that feeds them information for the most part and i don't think they're that attached to it

i do see girls who are obvious sjws and feminists but i live in california so you just avoid them and not give a fuck, it's not that hard

>>37183931
women do not usually give a fuck about politics and all that except for the fringe case sjws, i'd say just getting to know a girl and talking to her using facts and shit will easily sway her whether she knows it or not. it's not like they really give a fuck anyway and neither do most people, they usually don't even know what's going on. they literally give 0 fucks about all the left bullshit
>>
>>37183957
I'm in commiefornia too, shit sucks, and I don't like discussing my political views with anyone solely because of where I'm located.
I avoid the short-haired dykes who spout "fuck da patriarchy" obviously.
College is when most people do drugs man; you can't really deny that.
>>
>>37183981
yeah ik, i guess it's whatever i just don't really want a part of it

i'm in orange county so there's actually a lot of conservatives compared to somewhere like san diego or san francisco

also it's not hard to spot the feminists their hair stands out pretty fucking well
>>
>>37183836
This
>>
>>37183931
They have infiltrated Wisconsin as well. Not that common but they are here. In 100 years it will b everywhere
>>
>>37183992
You don't like any drugs at all?
I'm not talking hardcore shit, but shit like dude weed lmao/maybe psychedelics?
>>
>>37184028
i don't wanna fuck myself up i'm the kind of person that gets addicted to shit like preworkout because of habit
>>
dude you're 40 you need to hang it up on the puss.
>>
this guy started lifting when he was 42. he's 50+ now and still looks good.
>>
>>37183849
Thanks anon, you are my bro. I started actually three years ago but did not sick to it more than six months because of a fat pussy I found then. But now is the moment to start thinking serious
>>
>>37184035
>you need to hang it up on the puss.
Nowadays 40-60 are the most attractive males.
You can pull serious pussy at that age.
Get some salt and pepper beard.
Some good muscles.
And like 20-30 chicks will be all over you.
The dynamic is all over the place.
A hot older man is the top pick for a lot of young women.
>>
>>37184032
ah okay I see man, fair enough.
>>
>>37184056
i'm pretty sure most women don't want to fuck a 60 year old or anyone that looks like their dad
>>
>>37184073
>anyone that looks like their dad
You're totally wrong with that.
Daddy issues abound.
They want fit guys with greying hair and confidence.
>>
>>37183864
thanks anon that's pretty kind of you
>>
>>37184098
I'm almost your age.
I have to believe this
>>
>>37183787
>'cause getting pussies is getting real hard lately
how can there be people who are 40 and still talk like this

did you just not grow up or what
>>
>>37184035
>tfw when almost 40
>slaying more pussy than I ever did in my 20s

Didn't you know we get more desirable as we get older?
>>
>>37184073
This is objectively untrue and you have no idea how women work.
>>
>>37183879
Anon I appreciate your point but let me tell you: I am turning 41 and have all my life been the "nice" guy, the one who started a relationship thinking in marriage. I even become born-again Christian after my last gf of 8 years dumped me for another mutafocka. Since then, I have gone out with christians only. The last one I went out was a 29 y.o. three years ago who happened to have a secret affair with her 65 y.o. boss. She was with me 'cause she needed to show someone to her parents and she wanted marry and have kids but she was fucking in love with a decrepit rich man who was actually married. Is this the type of good church-going females you are talking about? Cause we met at church and went to church every single Sunday. I just happened to be rejected by a girl who I had a crush on just because I wasn't rich or Christian enough but the bitch was a sucker, smoker, drunk anti-social woman. The complete opposite of what I would expect from a Christian (who rejected me for not being enough believer). I would not mind and would have given my balls for her. I thought she would be the one but once she realized I had fallen for her she started to play the hard to get game. I hope lost completely my faith in "good" women in this times. There's no such category. I'm sorry...I don't want to offend but I have really tried hard and I am not even a bad guy. Educated, have a job, socially smart but somehow I am not enough for them..so fuck them all
>>
>>37183888
I'm not fat. And yes, I have no family and I bet you won't have one at 40 either, anon
>>
File: 1456120990760.png (770 KB, 1450x1638) Image search: [Google]
1456120990760.png
770 KB, 1450x1638
>>37184179
> good goyim, don't marry nice girls
> just have casual sex :^)
> heh heh, leave the horrible family and marriage to us jews
>>
>>37184179
cry some more, faggot. so what, this girl isn't what jesus promised you. grow up and get real, women are people too and are just as complex as you.
>>
>>37183893
average. Not fat at all. play soccer two times a week
>>
>>37184046
Also something that I did that may or may not work for everyone, but I can't imagine it hurts. Throughout my day any time I realized I was sitting around and doing nothing, I'd just do ten squats and five pushups. Throughout the day it ended up being between a hundred and 200 squats and and 50-100 pushups. I still do this at random times. 10 and 10 before stepping in shower. 10 and 10 after taking a piss. 10 and 10 when I'm sitting in my office. Makes me feel like I'm maximizing my time.
>>
>>37184196
Every old person who wants to work out I've met is denial about their fatness. Besides, I'll take you up on your offer, OP.

> I will post progress and am willing to work out every-single-day.
Post progress, day 0.
>>
>>37184179
Well most of my female friends are asian. I feel like you're referring to mainly western/american whores; those are the only white women I will never date. I have made a pact with myself to not date american whites, only fuck them. The only white woman I'd ever marry would have to be a european one, from a scandinavian/slavic country (where I'm from basically). White american women are not actual christians, they were born into the religion and use it as an outlet to ask for forgiveness for their sins and shit fucking behavior.

Asian/European, even some Spanish girls are wife material; the ones raised under authoritarian household standards, with both parents, and actual religion (Eastern Orthodoxy/Catholicism/ACTUAL Christianity).
I'm sorry you've faced so much shit throughout your life, but don't give up hope.
Come home, white man.
>>
>>37184148
teach me some tricks, sensei
>>
>>37184260
No tricks. I got in shape, took interest in my appearance, that's it. Girls in their early 30s are the easiest. Be forward and act like you don't give a fuck if they're pretty and they have a vagina, until the right time. My experience is that girls, especially in social settings like bars, are used to being chased and will gravitate to whomever isn't giving them "worship the ground you walk on" attention. Talk to them like you could care less if you have sex with them. Challenge their assertions. Call them out on their bullshit. Don't ever seem needy or eager.

I've actually heard from more than a few girls the words "you know, when I first met you I thought you were an asshole". If you want to fuck a girl, be a dick. If you want to marry a girl, be normal. If you want to date a girl and then have her leave you, chase her. That's all I got.
>>
>>37184239
Thank you man, good words. Deep inside there's still some hope but man! they're so unfair. Believe me, I just met a religious japanese woman who happened to be married and she could not believe me I wasn't married of even have a gf. She said she would find me one after I come back from the jungle (if I didn't find someone over there). That just speaks of how different Asian women perceive men. For her I was a high value man as I could get from our interaction. For the typical western woman, I am a "too easy, too emotional" man I guess. So I've decided to build some muscle
>>
>>37184319
you are a fucking master. That's precisely the conclusion I have drawn. The lost the last one because I chased her. But she gave me some signs of "being the one". I fell for her badly and could not hide my feelings. As soon as she knew the bitch started giving no fucks for my class and messages and telling me she was way too busy.It broke my heart so much I am not even trying anymore and will follow your advice religiously. I'm your disciple now
>>
>>37184369
If there's one thing that /pol/ gets right, it's that most western American women are whores, keyword MOST not all.
They've become spoiled, they don't care about tradition.
Building muscle will give you a false sense of security, it won't make you mentally stronger - it's all about mentality.
>>
>>37184409
I'm not a sensei. Literally just stop (outwardly) giving a shit if you get laid and focus on being the best you physically and mentally that you can be and as along as you put yourself in social situations you'll get women.
>>
>>37184417
so should I try looks? fashion? I just feel like I need a change, some self-confidence building and I think lifting will do the thing
>>
>>37184437
If you're fat, lose weight
If you're a twig, gain weight
Of course working out will make you look better, might help with your looks but if you're socially autistic there's no helping you.
Idk man there's too much to write out here with what you could do.
The general gist of it is working on yourself.
>>
>>37183787
Monthly Testosterone injections and steroids, it's not like you have anything to lose.
>>
Echoing what others have said: look in to runnning a test enanthate only cycle.
>>
>>37184046
>Writing like this at 41

For all the bros on the 'ch0n, I shiggity diggity dooo
>>
>>37183787

read the sticky. just do it like everyone else does dude
>>
>>37184622

>>37183787
Just because youre old doesnt mean you dont have to read the sticky faggot.
>>
>>37183787
don't stress yourself out, my dad met my mom when he was 44 and she was 24. They are still together, and I am 25 myself. I hope you are alpha as fuck though, because you'll be eaten alive otherwise.

I would go on TRT though, for sure.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.