[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains goblin parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1406348176726.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1406348176726.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>>37158601
You sound like a total loser.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>37158626
I would but i'm unsure of a guaranteed method, I'm scared of surviving
>>
>>37158642
Jump out of a tall anything.
>>
Get a job you fucking cuck.

Unless you have a disability you have no excuse.
>>
>>37158626
Nailed it. How the fuck old is OP, anyway?
>>
How old are you?
What education do you have?

You should honestly move out if at all possible. You wont grow at all (Mentally, or phsyically) if you continue living at home. I know people on /fit/ like to call people wage slaves and what not, but most of those people are miserable man children.
>>
>>37158664
I'm 21 years old
>>
>>37158664
It`s literally the most supportive thing that came to mind in light of his situation.
>>
>>37158668
>How old are you?
>What education do you have?
none

>You should honestly move out if at all possible. You wont grow at all (Mentally, or phsyically) if you continue living at home

I know it's for the best but I just don't know how to do it financially, seems hard as hell unless you have a decent career
>>
>>37158669
Okay, I know I told you to kill yourself, but you have no understanding of priorities.

1) Education and Career
2) Self Sufficiency
3) Hobbies (Lifting is a hobby breh)
4) Gf
>>
>>37158682
Your best bet is roommates
>>
>>37158682
are you at all physically fit? How about mentally fit? If so, find a landscaping/construction job. Long hours but they pay decent and will keep you busy. if not, try to find a retail job where yo ucan work 40 hours a week. youll have to live with a roommate but youll get over it.

Shits gonna suck in the beginning but its well worth it. if you can stand living with your parents, get a retail job, save money and spend it on an education. At least get your AA in something decent and start gettign a career from that.

If youre super desperate. join the military. id recommend the air force. great benefits, theyll pay for your housing and college, and youll be able to network.
>>
>>37158714
>>37158708
Yep. I moved out by getting some shit-tier job and roommates and starting college. You don't have to go to college, but you do need to move out.
>>
>>37158708
But how?

I can't get anything done living with my parents but on the otherhand I'm not sure I can leave and get all those things done from my starting point.

>>37158714
Still kinda pricy and I'm just worried I won't be able to get stable employment enough since it could be hard doing warehouse work or whatever.

I SUPPOSE I could just work a regular job but on the weekends or something do some moving gigs. Those can be like $200/day helping some faggots move.
>>
>>37158727
If you're living in a civilized country there is no job that is too hard to handle you whiny bitch.

Nobody wants to work but you do some work now so you don't have to do ten times as much later.
>>
>>37158727
What's rent like in your area?
>>
>>37158708
people who tell people to kill themselves should kill themselves (except for me)
>>
>>37158727
>This is what passes for a modern American man

Full Cuck. I wish my parents could afford to have me live with them at 21 you little slut. Grow some balls. Fucking millions of immigrants have come into this country and built lives for themselves with no rich parents, why can't you?
>>
>>37158745
too bad your parents are too genetically inferior to be able to afford to keep you

t. wealthy 18 year old whose parents are paying for university and everything
>>
File: 200540153-001.jpg (66 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
200540153-001.jpg
66 KB, 506x338
>>37158718
>are you at all physically fit?
I guess I'm pretty average in physical capabilities, been trying to work on lifting but tbqfy(to be quite frank with you) it hasn't gone exceptionally well given my circumstances.

>How about mentally fit?
Not so much

>if you can stand living with your parents, get a retail job, save money and spend it on an education

I guess I could live with them for a while longer and just try to stay out of the house as much as possible. (Either be at work, gym or library(to shitpost and do computer-shit)

but should I just buy all the shit i need for my new apartment and slowly find roommates and go for it?

>>37158745
Calm down autist, I'm just looking for advice. I don't give a fuck about immigrants or some Somali kid with blown off arms and legs who became a Harvard professor, that's irrelevant right now. Let's focus on me.
>>
>>37158743
About $1800/month for a single.
>>
>>37158642
Then grow up, get a job and move out. If you fuck up killing yourself... Well you think life sucks now.
>>
>>37158743
this is not me >>37158760

Pretty pricy, with roomies I've only seen like $400-800/mth
>>
>>37158760
>>37158786
interest free loans and student allowances in my country, shame amerilards
>>
>>37158758
if you think you could handle construction/landscaping, go for it. it will pay better. honestly tho, getting a retail job will be easier but slower but probably youre better choice. the important thing is to get to 40 hours a week. if you arent going to get an education right away, and you cant get to 40 hours with one job, get a second job.

also dont buy the shit you need for your new apartment. come up with a list of shit youll need to move out. see if you can take your bed, figure out cost of utilities and rent, and then add in a $500 buffer for shit you arent thinking about. Then when youve saved up enough, move in as a roommate to someone who already has a place. if you start buying cool things for your apartment before you move out, you will never move out because youll be satisfied where you are.
>>
>>37158758
I'm not the arrogant entitled little shit who lives with my mommy and daddy and has to rely on a chinese finger painting forum for life advice.

>>37158751
>genetically inferior.

Surviving a civil war to start over in a new country without knowing the language is alpha as fuck and without relying on your daddys wealth as a crutch is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>37158826
then why aren't your parents rich, oh wait, you're a fucking bum scrub
>>
>>37158786
OK, on the high end that comes out to just shy of $27 per day for rent, on the lower end more like $13. Any job SHOULD be able to cover that.

That doesn't include food, transportation, insurance, etc., but you can put a roof over your head without too much trouble.

Also, and this is probably obvious, but I think it's really important to keep in mind: You (very likely) will not be able to afford the type of lifestyle your parents gave you right away. They've been sailing that boat a long time and you're still trying to find your sea legs.

I moved out with a really shitty job that I worked when I wasn't in classes or studying, and literally survived on coffee, peanut butter, apples, and ramen until I could get a better paying job. But it was well worth it, it just took a step and getting shit done.
>>
>>37158826
>I'm not the arrogant entitled little shit who lives with my mommy and daddy and has to rely on a chinese finger painting forum for life advice.

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything dude.

If you think I'm an entitled faggot just skip the thread, hide it or something. Chill out. I know I'm a faggot, I'm well aware I'm a loser im just trying to improve

>>37158811
>also dont buy the shit you need for your new apartment. come up with a list of shit youll need to move out. see if you can take your bed, figure out cost of utilities and rent, and then add in a $500 buffer for shit you arent thinking about

Makes sense. But I'm just worried about actually finding non-shit roommates or getting fucked over in some way.

Shit just seems so worrying compared to living with my parents and being a mooch, I wish there was an indepth guide on moving out and becoming an adult.
>>
>>37158804
New Zealand?
>>
>>37158877
youre honestly just gonna have to force yourself to do it. its scary, and youll probably make a few mistakes, but youll learn from them. Just be careful what you sign, interview your potential roommates, and stay in a good relationship with your parents in case you have to move back in.

Im going to bed but you got this man. just get out of your comfort zone. its gonna be scary at first, but youll look back in a few years at where you were and wont believe how much youve grown.
>>
>>37158877
>If you think I'm an entitled faggot just skip the thread, hide it or something. Chill out. I know I'm a faggot, I'm well aware I'm a loser im just trying to improve
Literally no evidence of that. Admitting you have faults is entirely different from trying to improve on them. You keep making excuses as to why it's hard to do something, even though you know it will be better for you if you do that.
>If it matters to you, you will find a way
>If it doesn't, you will find an excuse
>- Some dead cunt
>>
>>37158894
>Im going to bed but you got this man. just get out of your comfort zone. its gonna be scary at first, but youll look back in a few years at where you were and wont believe how much youve grown

t-thanks

I guess this thread is kind of silly, I suppose it's just something I just need to do, I've identified an issue and I know the solution now tbf

>>37158913
I've heard all this and I've given out this cliche advice, it turns out it's actually pretty hard to act on sometimes.
>>
>>37158929
One of the most truthful and useful things my father ever told me was, "Fuck pondering, just do it."
>>
>>37158601
stop blaming your parents for everything thats the first step, if you cant do that youre a lost cause
>>
>>37158877
>I'm well aware I'm a loser im just trying to improve

Bro, I'm sorry I had to be such a dick but it was important for you to say this out loud.

The number one key to you getting off your ass is realizing that the world doesn't own you shit. If you need something done, you need to go out and do it yourself. Blaming other people for your problems can be an addiction and stops you from really getting out there and hustling. Your parents sound like douchebags but if you spend your time blaming them for your shortcomings, you're going to be in this situation next year and the year after that.

We need DRASTIC ACTION. You are in a bad spot right now and the road ahad is going to be painful. You will cry, you will want to give up and you will have problems much worse then cortisol going up. You have to recognize this this is going to be difficult.

Start looking for jobs compulsively, reach out to any of your friends and see if they'll let you stay with them as you figure out shit,

Job and career is number 1 priority. Once we have this settled, we can work on saving up money, getting a place and car and then we can work on the "nice to have" things like a /fit/ bod.

I was negative before but I'm only doing it because I love you. This board saved my life when I was 21. I was a total dumbass when I was our age. I would come on here begging for help but /fit/ didn't give a shit about my excuses. All they cared about was results. I realized then that assholes on the internet can't be trusted. I needed to rely on myself or at least real fucking people if I needed to get anywhere. Fast forward years later and I have a social life, high income, cushy job and sweet car. It took a fuck ton of work to get here but its possible.

Its possible because I didn't allow for excuses, I didn't allow for compromise, I stuck to a plan and outside of things I couldn't provide for myself, I made sure to reach out to friends who could help me.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ OP. Get a shitty job in retail, or at some shitty gas station or something, get a couple of them actually. Find some roomies. Then, apply for financial aid (I'm assuming you live in the US) and go to community college. Ge a degree in something marketable, find a good internship, or an entry level job. Go back to school and get a bachelors degree. Do all of this while continuing to lift.
>>
>>37159005
This. Frankly, if you don't have a job your job is to get a job.
>>
>>37158929
I'm the guy who was calling you entitled earlier. This wasn't a silly thread. It was good for you to do this. This is the first step on a long journey to becoming a sick cunt and I want you to know that I'm wishing you success.
>>
>>37158601
>complaining about sleep schedules

It's more than enough.
>inb4 6-7 means nogainz
>>
>>37159005
>>37159024
thanks guys

I think I'm just going to work while still living with my parents and try to cultivate as much money, skills and gains as I can and then leave this upcoming fall and cut them off.

Sounds hard but I think it's the only way
>>
>>37159058
Good for you brah. Keep us updated on how things are going!
>>
File: g6frFEc.jpg (422 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
g6frFEc.jpg
422 KB, 1680x1050
>>37158877
>, I wish there was an indepth guide on moving out and becoming an adult.

Life does not come with a guidebook. No one is going to fill out a job application for you, no one is going to open a checking account for you. No one is going to apply for an apartment for you.

These are all things you need to learn how to do on your own. The internet is an unending book on how to do shit. Khan Academy (don't work for them, never used it) offers free classes on how to do taxes, save money, all kinds of shit.

You're not trying. At all. You're looking for someone to post a fucking macro of a "How to Get Your Life In Order For Basement Dwelling Shit Kicking Retards". No one has it, and if they did, they wouldn't post it.

Stop trying to figure everything out before you go out and do it. That's obviously what you've spent your whole life doing. Try something different.
>>
File: autismintensifies.jpg (23 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
autismintensifies.jpg
23 KB, 502x417
>>37158601
Bait?

I learned in my physiology class that you only need around 5 hours of sleep minimum to promote gains. The rest of that shit is you being a serious faggot that I want to fucking throat punch. Your parents are "nagging" you about being a better person and not a worthless sack of shit? GROW THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY CUNT NIGGER. If you can't get the gains while making it on your own, you're a fucking lame bitch and you seriously ought to end it now. GTFO
>>
>>37158601
>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

Yep, these are my parents
>>
>>37158718
Don't tell a nigger this dumb to join the Chairforce. Some of those fucks have to take care of nukes
>>
>>37159325
>I learned in my physiology class that you only need around 5 hours of sleep minimum to promote gains

I don't know what cuckold university you studied at but it's the common opinion of nearly all sleep experts that 8 hours minimum is necessary for optimal cognitive function let alone to recover from strenuous physical training.
>>
How do you do it?
I'm 18 and feel like shit for mooching off my parents.
How can you stomach the shame?
>>
I'm in OP,s position.

Parents starting to DESPISE me. I pay 1k month in loans. I need to live with them but their hatred of me is growing and growing. I'm also constantly getting sick. I have a part time job for insurance. I just need a second job. I want to move to a cheaper nonwinter state.

I feel like going full metal alchemist. Burning it all with a napsack and move south. I just don't want to be homeless and without health insurance. Parents gave me 2 more years but they can't stand me anymore.
>>
File: 1287432895880.jpg (36 KB, 560x406) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
36 KB, 560x406
>>37158601
Dear god man you sound like a complete fucking loser, and it isn't even because you're NEET. You lack a spine completely, and that's probably even worse than being NEET.

I'm 20 and unemployed at the moment (got an interview next Friday holy fuck yes) but even I at least try to get my life in order and recognize where MY responsibility lies.

>>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
>Can't get a gf because no job, (presumably) no car/license, no plan for the future, no will to get your life in order, blames all your problems on your parents
Dear god you are pathetic. Look at yourself. Do you seriously want to live thinking like this?

You should be lucky you even have parents that hound you to get your life in order so you don't live your life spending your good boy points to mommy on tendies from Wendy's.

Do your fucking chores. You're living with your parents, for free, the LEAST you could do is help around the house. A lot of parents will straight up kick you out the minute you turn 18. Hell, you'll burn a few calories if you did some chores.
>>
>>37159513
I like to think I would have preferred being kicked out. Shit happens
>>
>>37159370
You have barely finished high school. You got a few years before you should feel shit.
>>
>>37158601
Establish dominance by punching your dad in the mouth and then finger-banging your mom.
>>
>>37159370
Pro tip DO NOT GET IN DEBT. Get a skill for free or cheap. Or do STEM. Ifyou wanna be an artist, cool, you can learn 80% of it for free.
>>
>>37158601
move out you fucking baby
>>
>>37158601
Do chores, if you don't it will give them even more reason to kick you out. If you don't have a job and it's because you are a sperg look on craigslist and other places for entry level warehouse or factory work, those jobs are easier to get for autists because you don't have to deal with customers. Then either do trades, or if you are not lazy and are willing give away your money go to college for STEM. I haven't moved out yet either but it can't be that hard. Really it's just a matter of driving to new locations, filling out forms, and making sure you have the money to pay for things
>>
i... like... move out?
>>
File: u_fokin_cereal.jpg (143 KB, 543x522) Image search: [Google]
u_fokin_cereal.jpg
143 KB, 543x522
I remember seeing this months ago
Assuming you are not pretending to be retarded, if you haven't done anything by now you're not going to make it familia
>>
>tfw when you are about to graduate college age 20 with a job offer in hand

Going to being living at home for another 2 or 3 months and then I say hello to self-sufficiency.

I would hate myself if I were you OP. Time to get off your ass.
>>
>>37158626
First post best post. My family is filled with gains goblins, but I'm not a NEET do nothing faggot so I still hate your thread.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.