[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people move to the side when I'm walking head on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: swole.png (146 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
swole.png
146 KB, 1100x1100
>tfw people move to the side when I'm walking head on

feels good to be making it
>>
>>37154804
They do that for fat people too.
>>
>tfw easier to navigate through a crowded bar
>tfw someone is facing the other way so as you walk past them you put your hand on the small of their back to let them know youre coming through
>you know it makes them uncomfortable
>they move out of your way anyway
>>
File: alpha.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>>37154804
I am 5'11 and I never move out of the way of people.
Whether in a big crowded city or not.

This one time I spotted a 6'7ish manmore coming my way.
At the last second people were dodging left and right to get out of his way.

I thought to myself "No. Not me. Today, you will meet your match".
Our eyes locked...20 feet and closing. I could feel my heart racing...10 feet now.

"This guy isn't going to move", I thought to myself...5 feet and counting.
At the last second, he makes a hard left.

I walk by, grinning like a motherfucker.
I just had to look back to see this pitiful man in defeat.

I snap my head back and see this fucking manmore at the hot dog stand.
To this day, I wonder.....
If he had not been craving that weiner, would my face have ended up on his upon collision?
Or would he have still moved?
>>
>>37155156
>would my face have ended up on his upon collision?
No you manlet, your face would have hit his sternum.
>>
>>37155092
jesus that's creepy af
just put your hand on their shoulder ffs
>>
>>37155188
>uncomfortable?
>>
>>37154804
why, are you black?
>>
I'm 6'4 120kg (yea, not lean) and I am always the one in crowded places that rotates shoulder and body do avoid crashing into others.

Especially women just walk carelessly.

If I moved like most of these people I would probably end in a fight every 10 feet that I walked.

Wth is wrong with people?
>>
>>37155244
nah, just got wide chest and shoulders
>>
>>37155156
accurate reflection of manlet thought

stay mad little ones
>>
>>37155048
128kg fatty here, can confirm.
>>
>>37155260
most people walk like assholes. Ill walk confidently but im not walking into people.

>almost got in a fight one time
>at crowded bar the night before thanksgiving
>some guy half walking/half dancing thru the crowd
>bumps into me
>think nothing of it
>i was jsut standing there but i guess he thought i was trying to block him
>he walks into me again on purpose
>i give him a look
>he does it one more time and as he does, i shoulder check him
>he bounces off
>he stares me dead in the eye and starts to cock his fist back
>luckily (for him, or me i guess) his friends grab him, apologize and walk him away

id like to think i wouldnt have fought him cause its not worth getting in trouble for but part of me wanted to.
>>
>>37154804
5'10" and it's 50/50.
Sometimes bigger people move, sometimes smaller frail females don't.
I make sure to shoulder check them all unless they are on that Bill Goldberg time.
>>
File: cant_make_this_shit_up.png (167 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
cant_make_this_shit_up.png
167 KB, 318x308
>>37155156
>inside the mind of a manlet
>starring anon
>>
>>37154804
Only move out of respect for old people 60-100, older ladie moms, small children 0-8 ,and disabled people.

Everyone else I stare straight ahead and keep walking straight.
Especially don't move if its a male my age.

He bumps into me he gets a .44 shoved into his face
>>
>>37155325
Really don't get why they do that though.

Whenever I walk through the city and try to move fast, I perform a fucking dance of spinning left and right to avoid people that just don't care.

In many situations I am the one who kind of gets in other people paths, so I understand it's me who has to react accordingly.

But in many other cases it's other people getting in my path.

Especially girls really. If I walked like them I'd leave a trail of girls on the ground and raging boyfriends behind me, seriously.

But just like you, I don't want to get in a fight. So I avoid.
>>
>>37155398
Are you black by chance?
>>
>>37155424
we are very much alike then. Im always weaving because most people dont care. Especially girls.

When at the bar with girls and youre the one leading through the crowd, its amazing how much slower you gotta go to make sure you leave space for them.

When girls are leading you through the crowd its crazy the directions they decide to take. They just kinda push through people. You see them push through guys, the guy spins around and sees its a girl and is just whatever about it. If i did that shit id be squaring up
>>
>>37154804
lol, is this how you fuckers here on /fit/ think? Like this is some achievement?
This isn't normal how you guys live this way. This some grade school pussy shit right here
>>
>>37154804
Just realized that I always move out of the way.
Been a habit since long ago when I was twig status.

It changes today.
From now on if people don't move they are going to get shoulder checked to the face and ravaged if they try to do anything about it. Serious
>>
>>37154804
Whites or niggas?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 480x358
>>37155398
>>
>>37155468
Fucking girls man, kek.

Good thing I am not in bars that often, that shit would annoy me so much.

And at concerts people do that drunken rumbling shit. I get it's fun when you are absolutely fucked up, but I usually just stand still and push some people back to where they jumped from for some fun.
>>
>>37155260

do you suffer from getting upset and feeling emasculated when you meet someone 6'5"+

my 6'4" friend confessed this to me

>he is a pretty shy guy
>never realised he needed it due to not thinking like this myself
>thought it was pretty sad desu

so there's shy tall and normal tall probably. normal tall probably sometimes move, sometimes don't depending on mood. he would always move, but secretly inside be bragging to himself about his height and illusory masculinity

>/fit/security i guess

update: i currently notice height constantly due to binging on /fit/ and it's rampant paradigm of insecurity and it's strange insistence on cultivating mental illness

5'10" here. define my confidence from other values so tend to order you tall guys around

also, since im talking, i've noticed since /fit/ mental illness toe-dipping how there is nevertheless a dash of antagonism toward those taller, and a dash of patronage to those smaller. never realised before but it's there. no wonder short-asses get so uppity and tall guys get a linear superiority complex
>>
>>37155156
Because, if the two of you collided, he would suddenly look like the bad guy.
>>
>>37155580
Don't quite know what you are talking about.

When I see people that are noticeably taller than me then I find that pretty cool.

It's quite impressive how you instantly notice taller people, they come across as big even though most of them are DYEL and not even within 10kg of my weight.
>>
>>37155655
this. im a 5'9 manlet and more tall people get out of my way than similar sized people for this exact reason. Same reason i side step 5'6 people
>>
>>37155260

6'1 here, i literally just tackle people in public if they're too self-absorbed to do their bit in moving a bit to the side as i'll be doing
>>
File: 737.png (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
737.png
19 KB, 640x480
>>37155676
You're a decent human, anon.
>>
>>37155702
Kek, never getting into trouble?
>>
>>37155734

not really, i guess some people prob call me an asshole or whatever but it's not like i'm gonna stop and listen to them

never actually ended up tackling anyone who'd do anything about it either since those people kinda mind where they go and reciprocate your side-stepping shit
>>
>>37155774
Once was walking with my family at an evening, 2 people, one that King of the manlets, purposely bumped into my brother who was walking infront.

I was talking at that time and didn't even realize what was going on, next second that guy bumps into me and almost trips.

They were both drunk with beer bottles in their hands and screamed at me for a fight. I trash talked a little but moved away.
There is something intimidating about guys that look for a fight so desperately.

And I think that some of these move around the city and try tackling people too.

But well, I guess as long as you just move on it should all be fine.
Good thing I didn't fight these two drunk punks too.
>>
>>37155702
kek
>>
So much insecurity ITT
>>
>>37155282
>>37154804

pure fucking autism.

nobody looks at your frame and thinks, "oh boy, that guy has a 'wide chest and shoulders', i better move away"

they're just not fucking autists who think of every interaction as a contest

they saw an obstacle (another fucking person), adjusted course, and forgot about you instantly
>>
>>37156054
They saw a swole guy who is assertive and moved out of the way.

No one steps aside for some skinny twink
>>
>>37154804
the only people who don't move out of the way for me until the last minute are chinks, there's no way i'm going to lose a game of chicken with some 5'5 halfling
>>
>>37156156
Also girls never move because they expect the princess treatment and think you should get out of the way instead of them
>>
File: gonnamakeit.png (362 KB, 595x531) Image search: [Google]
gonnamakeit.png
362 KB, 595x531
>>37154804
>mfw I'm 6'5" and people have been doing this as long as I can remember.
>>
File: 1461541387372.jpg (413 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461541387372.jpg
413 KB, 731x1024
>>37156054
spot on
>>
I only bump into people who're on their phones or blocking a door, its nice to hear them yelling at you as you keep walking knowing they won't do shit about it. Look where you're going and don't stand in the door, how the fuck have they not learned these things by age 6?
>>
>>37157150
When people come at me with their head down, looking at their phone, I'll sometimes make this weird noise as them to freak them the fuck out. It sounds something like GUYADA!! I look autistic as heck but it's hilarious to me.

picked a random pic off my HD so it's probably unrelated
>>
>>37155182
Underrated
>>
When I'm on my college campus, I really like not moving out of the way for small groups of sorority bitches. Because the bulk of their interactions with the other gender are frat guys trying to hump and dump them, they are generally really stuck up, and walk down sidewalks in lines of three expecting everyone else to move out of the way. Shouldering a snobby skinnyfat girl out of the way is satisfying. The bonus is they can't really do anything about it. Women don't get quite as many boohoo points as /pol/ would have you believe, and if they're clustered on the wrong side of the sidewalk they can't get away with calling you out for bumping into them.
>>
>>37159191
Nice one anon
>>
>>37155424
I do this too, mainly because everyone around me is so fucking slow and I really just want to finish whatever my errand is ASAP.
>>
File: Duck.jpg (37 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
Duck.jpg
37 KB, 600x606
>>37156054

This.

Go for a walk through the city, how many people did you forget about within seconds of seeing them?

Now understand that to nearly everyone else there, you're one of the people that they forgot about.
>>
>>37160918
It doesn't matter.
The truth is that during that spit second the opposing person felt the need to move out of the way for the alpha
>>
>Tfw a small Indian lady pointed to the side telling me to move when I walked towards her in the shop
>>
>>37160984
I would've drop kicked the bitch
>>
>>37156054
>>37160918
>implying there isn't a subconscious component in the decision making process where your reptile brain is deciding how to deal with the otherwise imminent collision of two bodies and making a value judgment as to whether they need to move or if the other party should move instead

That being said, most people will move regardless of the circumstances in most situations. Some won't though, and you will notice a difference with how people react to you depending on how you carry yourself.
>>
>>37161237
Finally someone who gets it
>>
>>37155734
>>37155702
>>37155260
mass and velocity are the most important factors in determining what happens to two moving objects that collide. height has literally nothing to do with it - if anything the shorter person is likely to have a better center of gravity and not topple after hitting something. a 165 cm, 100 kg guy could easily collide and knock over a 185 cm 70 kg guy if they were to walk into each other, assuming he was walking fast enough.
>>
>>37155092
i put my hand wherever, everyone does this and everyone tolerates everyone doing this. how is this special you fuckin ape
>>
>>37161237
this, it's a bit of both. people don't think about it, it's a decision you don't consciously make. when you're on 'autopilot' you will move out of the way of someone who is bigger than you, it's instinctual.
>>
im 6'7" and a lot of times in bars i just stand still and talking to friends and people will headbutt my shoulders like flies to a lamp. its crazy. there always like: "im sorry bro haha" its their own stupid fault.
>>
i always move for people and expect them to do the same. i'm happy to tackle those who show no intention of giving the same respect back, however.
>>
>>37154804
I used to be happy about the same thing
Then i realized that everyone makes room for people, except try hard faggots
So i stopped being a faggot
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.