[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit do I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1463054704964.jpg (146 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1463054704964.jpg
146 KB, 768x964
Holy shit do I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends are.

>Hurr loneliness

Yeah, nah.

Lift, have fun
>>
Yeah but pussy game ridiculous
>>
>>37150559
Story time for why OP.

For us virgins...
>>
File: 1449506109567.jpg (28 KB, 364x720) Image search: [Google]
1449506109567.jpg
28 KB, 364x720
H I G H T E S T
>>
>>>/r9k/
Get out
>>
>5'6"
>/fit/ keeps telling me about how I'll never find a good white wife to keep my lineage going
>tells me I'll be stuck with chicklets who have subpar genetics
>no matter what choice I pick, I lose
Might as well not play the game at all, I find myself happier this way.
>>
>>37150559
>I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends are

All this bullshit.

You can't even explain yourself....
>>
>>37150607
>>37150571
Losers with no gf's in pats who make "tfw no gf threads" and haven't experienced it

Stop complaining is all im saying. / thread don't reply anymore I've said my peace
>>
>>37150559
My girlfriend is sometimes really fucking stupid. Like, she has zero awareness of the world around her, no attention to detail at all whatsoever. Cries easily. At least I got her to stop being an anorexic airhead and start lifting. Looking juicy now. Next is to convince her she has a brain and should use it. It's working, sort of... she is working on two uni degrees atm after convincing her.

It eventually gets better if you are there for your girl. but it's stressful af and consumes you a lot.
>>
>>37150604
>/fit/ keeps telling me about how I'll never find a good white wife to keep my lineage going

Nobody here tells you that you won't be able to marry or date a white woman you lying victim complexed manlet.
>>
>>37150559
in the same boat OP, she's gotten annoying as fuck lately and so intrusive. just start cheating discreetly until things eventually fall apart. works for me
>>
>>37150559
I feel you OP. I'm a month into my routine and strict diet and my old lady has done nothing but fight with me the whole way through. "Anon you look fine, stay home and watch movies with me instead of going to the gym. Anon you cant have grilled chicken and greens every day, it's unhealthy!" Seriously, fuck bitches. And here I thought that gains goblin shit was just a joke.
>>
>>37150627
I said good anon, good.
>>
>>37150626
>Like, she has zero awareness of the world around her, no attention to detail at all whatsoever.

What do you mean by this? I'm kinda worried that I'm in the same boat but it less acceptable for me because I'm a guy.
>>
>>37150604
Come on man you're not supposed to take those memes seriously
>>
we all know that feel. i thought staying with her watching movies and doing things with her would be good. after 3 weeks it stopped being fun and just dragging on and on and on and on like a endless black hole
>>
>>37150559
Moar of this grill pls
>>
same fucking boat op. she text me all fucking day bitching about her roommates when she knows im hanging out with my friends because GOD FORBID i forget about boosting her ego for one second. and if i ignore the text for 40 mins oh look here's a snapchat, oh you could personally share memes on instagram? good thing you figured that out and shared one with me. like holy shit, i mean the bitch is bad but sometimes you gotta let the boys be boys
>>
>>37150604
You must be new to /fit/, the manlet meme is just friendly bantz.
>>
at least you had girlfriends, guys

need for affection hurts sometimes
>>
File: 1362001440316.jpg (36 KB, 556x565) Image search: [Google]
1362001440316.jpg
36 KB, 556x565
>>37150559
>>
>>37150559
Who that

>>37150690
Luckily I'm not on any social media other than skype and texting/phone so I can't get sent any of this shit. I'm done boosting her ego too no more compliments

>>37150703
No one is going to blame you for feeling this way. Because just wait until it does happen then you remember this thread and everyone in it
>>
>>37150559

>girlfriend

who the fuck wants a gf

>wasting your time with pointless shit that isnt sex

a FWB is what you really want, be honest
>>
>>37150720
just fuck yourself its easier
>>
>>37150725

I dont have a vagina though

honestly though, whats the point of a gf other than sex? it's not like people enjoy all the pointless conversation about instagram or other crap.

guys only put up with that cause they want to get their dick wet. it's all an act.
>>
>>37150703
You can't live your whole life trying to be half a human. You have to learn to be a whole before you learn how to give just a part of you. You can't give out something you don't have, in this case.. You
>>
>>37150758
by that I mean jack off you'll feel the same afterwards
>>
>>37150758
This! There's some good girls out there but mostly I feel like im just putting up a front because I know what comes after
>>
>>37150758
If you don't enjoy the conversation, why date her at all?

I fuck girls I don't like to talk to and keep my hands clean otherwise. I GF them when I like them as people. It's much better that way. Learned that at university (lawyers and artists don't mix).
>>
>>37150559
I feel that OP, I do have a gf but I feel like I could take it or leave it. I know I could still get my dick moistened without her so I always wonder what the point is.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 649x649
>>37150559
>gf gets mad at me for literally every other sentence that comes out of my mouth
>literally only likes me because we have things in common and I'm good looking

don't even want to try anymore, how the fuck can someone tell you they love you one week and then completely ignore you the next over petty shit

I understand it happening maybe once but this is ridiculous
>>
>>37150785
Feels like everyone is like this. I'd be happy if she left or if she stayed but kind of over her. If she did leave maybe id be a bit sad. Is it just us guys who feels this way? With her it feels like she can stay by myside forever and wants to do everything.

Are all women hardwired like this?
>>
>>37150760
what are you trying to tell me, my good anon?
>>
>>37150626
Lotta reg flags in a short description
>>
It's like watching the American The Office. There's these little nuggets of funny and sweet that make it worth while under a thick layer of cringing at everything Michael Scott says.

She's kinda hyper, and plays too much League(which is any League at all) but she's got this smile that's so sincere and beautiful it consistently drops my jaw.

Plus she's a Korean qt3.14 but her parents moved to China when she was small so
>Korean looks
>(Mostly) Not Korean crazy
>Knows Mandarin, Korean, and English
It pretty great. My Korean was weak before I met her and now it's not perfect but I'd ball park it at like first year of highschool and she's started teaching me Mandarin too. Plus among my cre, I have the best arm candy
>>
>>37150661
I can picture myself enjoying that with my dream girl. Maybe she was just a cunt? Was she your deeam girl or just some cunt you thought would make u happy?
>>
>>37150849

Michael Scott is the funny part you dumb fuck

let me guess, you're the kind of guy who thinks "le Jim pranking Dwight" is the height of humor on the show
>>
>>37150780

im just saying

we only pretend to be interested because we want what is between their legs. no reason to lie here, this is the internet.

if you could choose to hang out with your guy friends, you would go with them. you only hang out with your gf cause she puts out.

no robot here, just pure honesty.
>>
>>37150854
she is the only person i'll ever get along with. we are literally 2 peas in a pod she is basically me.

she's not a cunt shes the nicest person ever
>>
>>37150760
Damn, that was poeticalistic...
>>
Yep. They're fun though for a while at least

Mine has literally zero idea of time. She'll reply consistently to texts within a minute and then suddenly reply 6 hours later. We'll make a time for a date and she pitches 3 hours late. Other than that she's super smart
>>
>>37150871
>we only pretend to be interested because we want what is between their legs. no reason to lie here, this is the internet.

Guy here what if this is not the case for me. Is my penis broken? I would rather just hang but even now I don't really want either.
>>
>>37150626
I'm crazy like this and my bf dropped me on Saturday. On the bright side I have the motivation to change so next time I meet someone I want to have a real relationship with it won't be a complete disaster. It feels bad though. Like it feels lonely having to go through all this by myself. Considering finding a therapist or something but in don't really have the time or money.
>>
>>37150604
but anon it's not in the sticky
>>
>>37150899
My one replies instantly but I reply hours later and she replies instantly again. I always delay a few hours and she's instant. I'm high at the moment so what does it mean? And she keeps saying sorry to me for being annoying and asks me if I'm annoying her. Means she just really likes me?
>>
>>37150906

not trying to generalize but girls are pretty boring, they cant even talk about interesting topics

we just tolerate them cause of sex, nothing more. if sex wasnt an option, very few guys would talk to girls.
>>
>>37150871
Yeah, and its consistent and reliable sex too. Its too much work to woo a new woman every time you want to bone IMO. And its nice to have her for social reasons too
>>
>>37150909
sucking another dick will solve all your problems. i'm sure the next beta cuck will appreciate you after your old boyfriend used you up!
>>
>>37150919

maybe it's that easy source of male attention that makes a lot of women complacent enough to not care for much in terms of developing personality or interests
>>
>>37150927

a girlfriend is essentially sex insurance.

why do guys often stay with a girl that is chubby, or has issues? cause getting laid is better than going to a bar which is a hit and miss proposition.

it's a safe bet. even if the girl isnt that good.

>>37150945

hot girls tend to be stupid because they realize they only need to be pretty to get attention. so why apply yourself and be interesting or pursue hobbies? no need.

this is why a lot of hot girls are dumb as shit.
>>
>>37150945
Youre right but its not like that source is going away anytime soon so why bother?
>>
>>37150559

Don't waste time with useless whores, then.

My wife has a PhD and works as a consultant making extremely good money. She's whip-smart, able to converse about everything from politics to engineering, in great shape, does NOT identify as a feminist, and is an 8/10 (to me).

Intelligence and a penchant for hard work are very important to me, and they were all through my 20s when I was dating.

Decide what you want in a partner. Don't settle. Just use the rest as cockpuppets.
>>
Can attest
>date girl for 3 years
>obligated to dedicate time to her
>life becomes routine and only reward is sex that got stale after a year or two
>can't do whatever I wanted. Had to compromise and stop doing things I liked because she didn't like it
>loved me being fit for a while but eventually became gains goblin after she felt she had me for good
>behaved like a child and cried whenever shit wasn't going her way in order to make me give in to whatever she wants
>when I started losing interest she decided that trying to make me jealous was the answer and started hanging around alone with more dudes
Breaking up sucked for about one afternoon but then me and the bros went out to the strip club and some bars and I remembered how good freedom was
>>
>>37150959
>My wife has a PhD

How does it feel to know that your wife sucked a few cocks just to get that PhD?

>inb4 muh wife is loyal!

lel stay delusional you dumb cuck.
>>
>>37150953
>a girlfriend is essentially sex insurance.
This, basically
You still need to compete for sex with her but you have an edge and success is more likely if she is your gf
>>
>>37150559
this. The percentage of women that would actually be chill and cool to hang out with as guys is like 1%.
>>
File: 1453537783858 - Copy.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453537783858 - Copy.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>37150959
>My wife
> fell for the get married meme
rofl
>>
>>37150909
Why didn't you change for him instead of changing for the next person
>>
>>37150959
>and is an 8/10 (to me).

That's when you know she's an uggo guys :^)
>>
>>37150959
girl im seeing is exactly like this except I feel the same as OP and every other guy ITT. my theory? you're full of shit because the girl im seeing is 10/10 in every manner to me yet I still feel the same. at first I didn't but its been a few months I still realize shes a 10/10 but I still feel the same as everyone else here
>>
HEY TIPP FOR YA ALL

DATE SMART GIRLS

SHIT WORKS

VERY FUN, DO RECOMMEND
>>
>>37150959
Smart girls are an equal turnoff as fat girls
You keep anon
>>
>>37150559

Sauce on more pictures of this chick?

I know more exists
>>
>>37150975

im not even advocating to use people

im just saying WHY guys tolerate a girl that they dont really like. cause at the end of the day, bad sex is still better than jerking off.

on that note, I need to get a fwb.
>>
>>37150973

>inb4 muh wife is loyal!

Honestly I think she is loyal, but I don't care as long as I don't know about it. I've had a few things on the side that she doesn't know about.

Building the partnership is more important.

>>37150981

Yessir, I sure did!
>>
>>37150976
I am dating that 1% girl yet I am still not happy. What is it?
>>
>>37150720
I have a problem where I can't have sex with someone unless I'm in love with them unless I'm like blackout drunk. I decided to give up on finding an SO. And I'll just have to live with never having sex again. Oh well.
>>
>girl starts talking about previous relationships / boyfriends

instant turn off. what do they think this is going to accomplish in their dumb minds? might just stop pursuing her.
>>
>>37151015
Why even get married in this day and age?
>>
>>37150998
>smart girls
>turnoff
>>
>>37150899
shes cheating
>>
>>37151016
she ugo?
The 1% girl is just a guy in a girls body btw
>>
>>37151035

I'M THE OPPOSITE

I cannot have sex with someone I'm in love with. Even masturbating to them is a no no I just cannot do it I cannot get hard I'll just be beating my dick for hours with no result.
>>
>>37151039
This desu, especially when they make it obvious that they can't maintain a relationship.
>>
>>37151045
Found the irrational retard that cuts himself
>>
>>37150871
I don't know. I feel this way about most women, but there have been a couple in my life I've wanted to be around for more than just sex. It might be because I wasn't with those women for a long time, though.

Either way, I'll give you that sex is the dealbreaker. If she ain't fucking then she got to go.
>>
Eh, depends. I've been with a girl since January last year. Not the prettiest, maybe a 6/10.
It took some manipulating but personality-wise she's great to be around.
She's not arsed if I want to go the gym, play vidya or whatever.
The sex is really good apart from her being shit at sucking dick.

Can't really complain. Of course i have and still do cheat on her every chance I get with random sloots off tinder. More or less have the best of both worlds.
>>
im jaded as fuck

ive seen girls that use guys for money, and I know that girls only care about aesthetics (former fatass turned /fit/ here)

I dont want to be used, but if I reject all girls i'll be alone. so what do I do?
>>
>>37150571
Because 90% of women are identical. They either want to stay in and watch Netflix or go out to tapas or brunch. Everything is a social occasion. You need to get pics up on insta and snap. They want to spend every second with you which gets tiring fast. They don't understand or respect the masculine need for hobbies so they'll gradually suppress these until you are made to feel selfish for spending a little time doing something you enjoy without her. Your entire life blurs together into one boring nightmare.
>>
File: 1457799004406.jpg (139 KB, 851x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457799004406.jpg
139 KB, 851x1024
>>37150626
I swear every girl does this. You cant talk with them, reason with them.

You try to apply logic and she twists your words and somehow you are the retard in the end.

You can win with these chicks.

>but i fear i will look too muscular when i work out!
>listen babe, how exactly is that supposed to happen? You train and you stop when you are happy with your body.
Also "too much" isnt a thing for girls, there is no way you can train or eat that gives you too much muscle. Even guys struggle with this. They train hard everyday just to end up some soft ottermode. A girl can never build too much muscle.

>but look at this one! *shows pic of dana bayley*

>babe....that girl is taking steroids, just like all woman who look like that

>Nono you dont understand, she said several times she is natural you know!
>Why can you not be happy with how i look like?

> I am happy with you, but why not improve whats already good? It wouldnt hurt.

>You know what, why dont you find a girl that looks like this instead of changing who i am!
>uggh you are such an jerk

pic related
>>
>>37151056
no this one has had only one relationship and shes already said how loyal she is when it comes to it and all that but even so its a huge turn off. we'd probably be together for years unless I break it off but I still cant deal with that
>>
>>37150916
She sounds a bit clingy and desperate desu. If she's hot, keep her.
>>
>>37151043
yeah, turnoff
Dumb girls are better, lower standards and easier to sleep with
Smart girls just are shit, not worth the time and especially not as gf material
If i wanted a manipulative coldhearted gf, id go for the smart one

pro-tip: there was a study made claiming girls with a degree are less likely to find a man, thats not because of a degree its because they are smarter than average
Its a turn off
>>
>>37151057
(You)
>>
It's true. Girls are nice to look at but that's it. They're a pain in the ass in every other respect. Enjoy being single. That freedom won't last forever. If a qt crosses your path and wants to spend all your time together sucking your dick, great, but don't seek it out and don't be mad when it ends.
>>
>>37151040
Are you a nigger who is afraid of responsability and building a solid family?
>>
>>37150909
A therapist doesnt help. You cant change nature. You think you are crazy, but in reality you are just a woman. Literally 99.5% of woman are like that.
>>
>>37151075
shes hot and yeah she does seem clingy but today she may have said something that made her sound so distant instead of clingy but it might just be act since this was the first time she said something like this out of the 15 or so signs that shes desperately clingy. Maybe she knows I've caught on and is trying to play the "You need me more" card despite her even admitting that she likes me more than her.
>>
>>37151079

You want dumb kids? I don't
>>
>>37150559
Iktf OP, girl I've been seeing is stating to piss me off. Nothing but bullshit and boring conversations... Every time.

> "you look fine anon, just eat this shit food with me"
> "let's go watch this band that you have zero interest in"
> "you don't need to work out you look great as you are"

Why? Why can't you shut the fuck up and only come around when we fuck?... Ugh
Seriously going to just throw this relationship away and be a cunt until she goes away.
>>
>>37150559
Yeah good job goy, don't have children, be alone your whole life, good boy.
>>
>>37150983
I didn't know he would actually pull the trigger and break up with me. We'd had fights before and I should have taken it more seriously. And I didn't. Now there's nothing to do. But I feel like sinking deeper into depression and bad habits like drinking everyday won't do any good. Hopefully I can turn my life around and run into him in a few months and he'll take me back. I doubt I'll ever see him again though. And I was actually trying. He just said he couldn't keep doing this and waiting around for me to get my shirt together.
>>
>>37151071
*cant win
>>
>>37151130

>marriage

>2016

rip your assets
>>
I'm pretty sure shes madly in love with me guys. Always wanting to meet up I'm 95% sure she'd do literally anything I ask of her.

Now the question is. Will she get over this phase? I got over my huge crush on her a while ago I still like her but its getting a bit tiresome now.
>>
>>37151170

I don't care about money, the only thing going in my box when I die is me

and if I pick the wrong woman that's on me as well, should take a long time before you decide
>>
File: 1415307912458.png (20 KB, 272x256) Image search: [Google]
1415307912458.png
20 KB, 272x256
>>37151071
Well, forcing someone into doing something they do not enjoy is a pretty shitty thing to do. This might be mindblowing, but not everybody enjoys lifting, and still manage to stay healthy and good-looking by doing other sorts of exercises.

You could have introduced her to swimming, running, or some sort of dance (which you could also partake in). Make her lose the fat and have fun in the process. Not to mention, many people develop an interest in lifting once they become physically active, you just needed more experience and wisdom to handle this matter.
>>
>>37151130
1. studies show 20-40% of your IQ is due to hereditary factors
2. I dont want kids, i want to fuck. plain and simple. i want a relationship based around sex and feeling good. Smart girls cant provide this because they arent good enough
>>
>>37151178
No it won't get better. Not being a dick here either, once that phase is over and you get tired of that person it's a downward spiral.
>>
>>37151200

The low end of heritability is 0.5, high end is 0.8 It's very, very significant.

And I've heard this but would have to look it up, the mother contributes more to intelligence than the father.
>>
>>37151109
>If a qt crosses your path and wants to spend all your time together sucking your dick, great, but don't seek it out

Maybe I've misunderstood what you've typed, but how the hell are you suppose to get laid if you're not actively seeking out girls ?

Shit won't happen on its own.
>>
File: 1439234362909.jpg (52 KB, 680x835) Image search: [Google]
1439234362909.jpg
52 KB, 680x835
>>37151065

Embrace the loneliness.

After all, we are all born and die together.
>>
>>37151226

die alone* kek
>>
>>37151214

It has happened to me a lot since I've gotten big

you have to be available in social areas though, like a friend's party or bars
>>
>>37151196
>I don't care about money, the only thing going in my box when I die is me

Top kek.

Simply give your money and resources to your offspring, before you take a dirt nap/die.
>>
>>37151213
Varies depending on study mate, but still idgaf
Im not looking to have kids, you think im an idiot?
Commiting to a woman is the dumbest thing you can do and having kids is very fucking retarded, its just one more thing for her to take away from you when she feels like hurting you
>>
>>37151199
>white-knightning that much

Listen faggot, my fucking girl WANTS to workout. Do you think i am the one who talks her into lifting? She comes up every second day asking me stuff about lifting and that she wants to lift, and when i teach her stuff and tell her she needs to go there 3x a week to see noticable results and train harder, she goes mad and says she will end up a gross looking roid chick.

Imagine she would lift like that for 1 year with no visible progression? Im trying to save her from her own misery and failure.

Go back to /r9k/ you stupid faggot you have no idea how retarded she is or what the fuck is going on at all.
>>
>>37150559
As a male virgin i.e. someone who isn't emotionally involved in the dating the way I see it is to go hard: whatever the marriage consultants say keep the compromises to a minimum. You can't sacrifice your values and expect your life turn out alright because you like the fucking at the moment.
The way I see dating (again, from afar) is that you screen your partner just as you screen your friends and if you are not having fun in their company there is something wrong in your relationship.
So, for example, I don't see how the girlfriend can get in the way of lifting or hiking or watching tv if she also enjoys those activities.
>>
>>37151208
I'm not asking if it'll get better I'm asking if she'll get over her deep love for me like I have already for her.

I think I'm more than contempt to remain alone. I don't like people that much. I'm not a dick to her I'm very nice. I'm quite over her I'm wondering WHEN she'll get over me?
>>
>>37150638
On the contrary, your height acts as an automatic filter on shallow whores
>>
>>37151251

Kids are the only thing that makes life worth living once you're 60 and staring death in the face you tit.

Otherwise you'll see a bunch of decades of fuck all and no legacy. Maybe you don't care, that's fine, but I need an impetus to push me through this useless thing we call life and I don't think video games or hookups are going to get me through 40 years of a 9 to 5 shoot my brains out lifestyle.
>>
>>37151254
Lol. You mad.
>>
>>37151126
Yep. She be back to being clingy by tomorrow
>>
>>37151254
She doesn't want to workout, she wants to look better. If she really wanted to lift, she would be lifting already.

Introduce her to some other physical activities. Show her that there are other ways to achieve her goals, other than the barbell.
>>
>>37151214
Meet them naturally through friendship groups, work colleagues that sort of thing. You don't have to trawl tinder to meet women. They make up half of everyone you meet.
>>
>>37151269
Oh right I get you now. From my relationship experience people are different in when they get past the infatuation stage which she's in now.

Give it time, of you're happy enough just let it run its time or speak to her about being overly clingy.
>>
File: 1365822818107.jpg (112 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
1365822818107.jpg
112 KB, 750x674
>>37151251
>>
>>37151360
>Even if I do leave her I don't want her to get over me. What kind of person does this mean I am?

A woman.
>>
>>37150604
Also 5'6" mate. Had two long term gfs. Both taller than me (5'8" and 5'7"). Currently with 5'7" girl for 2.5 years pretty happy, just got into med school and living well. Don't make it a thing and you'll be fine. You height doesn't define you unless you let it. Be happy
>>
natalist plebs
>>
>>37151123
:(
>>
>>37150959
>and is an 8/10 (to me).

you're so fundamentally sick in the head that you feel the need to RATE your OWN WIFE on a number scale out of ten on an anonymous image board, and not only that, you won't even fuckin give her a 10/10

jesus christ you're a faggot
>>
>>37151281
Id love to have kids, they arent the problem
problem is they are a weakness and i cant for the very life of me trust women
The thought of my beautiful baby girl being taken away by her mother and growing up to call some other faggot dad is really heartwrenching
and before you say "have kids with the right woman"
1. The women who are somewhat decent are all taken, no exception
2. How the fuck am i supposed to see into the future?
I thought i had a good girl once but turns out she was as cold as ice, i thought about having kids but she didnt want to (thank god) because she left me and found a new guy after a day
>>
>>37151116
Enjoy getting cut in half if she ever wants it, fucking loser. Why give someone that power? Marriage is a government scam made to farm people like you.
>>
>speaking to girl
>hurr girls who fucked 100s of guys before and then finds nice guy doesn't matter because guy should be happy and not care about those 100 guys because she chose him

do you agree with her? i dont
>>
>>37151413
>The women who are somewhat decent are all taken, no exception
They aren't.

>How the fuck am i supposed to see into the future?
You don't. Life is a gamble, all you can do is choose the options with better odds.

Fucking sucks, i know.
>>
>>37151440

Ofc not. That shows lack of self-respect. When you gf/wife a woman you're saying that you're claiming her as your own and an extension of yourself, if she's slept with 100 guys that's 100 guys who've shared in your experience and are going to hold you in contempt. That's the way life is.

Not to mention the STD factor
>>
>>37151440
I've fucked that many girls, so I've got no problem with dating a girl who has done the same
>>
>>37151467
>>37151472
it was an example this girl claims 1 relationship but stands strong by what she said above she said she doesn't care about how many girls the guy has been with.

yeah no dignity or respect. least she was honest that has to count for something right?
>>
>>37151460
yes they are
>>
>>37151460
>They aren't.
Orly?
Ive been hunting for a gf for over a year now, ive found two single girls in this time
One lesbian who was trying out dick and one 19 year old who came from a very small town so she hadnt had time to meet a guy yet

its common sense too, lets just say there is an ad saying buy a toothbrush get a free TV. You think you can casually stroll in and buy said toothbrush and get the TV? no because its gonna be a black friday event with people rushing in to get it
Same with girls, girls who arent retarded, average looking and have any fucking sense of empathy will have a relationship if she wants it simply because of the massive amount of guys asking her out
>>
>>37151484
also if it matters I've been with 5 girls before her and her "1" but still feel disgusted by what she said even though it wasn't about her lol
>>
>Tfw the current girl I literally didn't have to do shit she was the one who did everything and iniated everything

I think I'm her subjective 10/10 in every manner

It doesn't feel as good as it sounds
>>
>>37151484

It's a fundamental difference. Men aren't allowed to have sex whenever they want and don't really get that choice. The woman has the final say in whether sex is going to happen. The woman can probably go out onto the street and find 9/10 guys willing to bed her that day if she asks.

A guy who has fucked 30 girls has championed his way into 30 bedrooms, a girl who has fucked 30 guys just lacks self control or dignity. If she doesn't care, that's fine, but it's life.
>>
>>37151523
I don't know if that applies in this day and age. If you're /fit/ and not autistic you could find a bitch to fuck off tinder every day or at clubs
>>
>>37151039
Why are you talking about this on this fucking board? We spoke about this an hour ago and you're complaining about it on here?? Get on snapchat we have to talk. im not mad.
>>
>>37151552
>>37151039
holy shit lmao.
>>
>>37151542

Still not as easy, never as easy. I'm not talking about an 8/10 woman, I'm talking about a legit 5/10 or 6/10 easily being able to find a host of men willing to fuck her on the spot.

You won't get those kind of odds cold-approaching girls unless you're picking on uggos. It still takes some effort for men, especially if you aren't a peak male.
>>
>>37150563
how did this thread even proceed after this?
>>
>>37150626
Guy I went to school with had a gf similar to that, she literally believed everything you told her, and could barely detect sarcasm. If IQ was a reasonable metric she'd probably be below 80.
I have no idea how he stuck with her, it must have been mind numbing to talk to her every day.
>>
>>37150959
okay, she's obviously smart, but does she have the capacity to experience existential crisis? I/m convinced women can't, and this is the main difference between the sexes.
>>
>>37151563
Still, as long as she doesn't talk about it, it literally doesn't make a difference.
>>
>Her only bf was during the high school years
>Took her v card and had fun with her all those years
>Now shes of age and all alone

Too much pride for sloppy seconds desu. Time to break of all contact
>>
>>37151068
>>37151071
a long time i didn't understand why 4chan hates women so much. your description of women is so different from what I've seen.
And then I realized most of 4chan is US american. I'm really sorry dude, your girls sound like total bitches.
I'm in israel, where everybody is prude as shit. but at least we don't have to deal with that kinda shit.
>>
>>37151592

It does when you slowly find out about all the guys she's been with

especially if they're people you know

I'd wager that's the worst outcome, so think about that if you're a woman considering banging the whole crew
>>
>>37151071
At the core of their being girls operate on emotions, not logic. That's not to say they aren't able to use or understand logic, but as soon as they get emotional that's all gone.
They don't comprehend your logic because their emotions tell them you're wrong, even though you're not. You can't win.
>>
>>37151501
I don't know man, i did managed to find a good one, when i was 19, met her at college.

I barely talked to anyone on college, except this very tiny group of people i managed to actually have fun, engaging conversations with. I'm still in touch with them ever since, and i'm married to said girl nowadays.

Funny thing is, i actually didn't even gave a fuck about finding a girl. I just wanted to study, play videogames and lift. I just wanted to find fun people with which i could have honest conversations, and not spend the entire time forcing a fake smile and nodding because the subject is horribly boring or outside of my area of interest.

There are good people out there, people who share the same interests you do, even from the opposite sex. Just do your thing, keep lifting, talk with literally everybody you can, but only keep in touch with those who aren't vapid and futile.

Stop being so worried about "finding the right one".

[spoiler]just beee yourself[/spoiler]
>>
>>37151123
fuck off. It helped a lot of people i know, and myself. shut up that bigoted shit.
>>
>>37150604

>it's not worth dating women unless they are taller and I can impregnate them

Nigga what?
>>
a guy has to work hard on his body, have money, his own place, a car, and have status and so on

a girl has to have a vagina

why the fuck do guys have to work so hard while girls take everything for granted?

I mean honestly. if you put things into perspective, it's bullshit.
>>
>>37151624

I try to avoid gender generalities as a lot of them are overly simplified or just wrong and based on bias, but I think this one is fairly true. Women will resort to their emotional perception.

I've seen so many intelligent women, including my sister, just lose all trace of logic and pragmatism if something rubs them the wrong way. Too much pathos.
>>
>>37151595
Are you serious dude. You're going to be alone forever if you'll only date virgins
>>
>>37151606
Damn, i think you nailed it.

I'm typing some whiteknighting things in this thread, kinda puzzled as to why the majority of users from /fit/ are so negative on women. But then i remembered, USA is literally the country where the whole SJW thing originated from. If women from colleges are starting to become huge annoying bitches here, i can't even fathom how it is right now in the USA.

Good luck out there, american friends, because you really need it.
>>
>>37151629
Im happy you made it but ive lost my hope
Spent 6 years with a girl only to have her turn on me as soon as she found a new guy to jump onto

Sure there are girls who are into the same things i am, but they are all taken
For some fucking reason the ratio between guys and girls is 21 milion guys for every girl aparently and i have no clue why this is or how to fix it but it definetly fucks you over good
>>
>>37151654
Twas merely a joke. Tho fuck her I deserve someone good
>>
>>37151664

maybe guys are negative about women cause women have made them this way?

I mean, why would a guy hate women for no reason? maybe these behaviors are the result of how they are treated? maybe a guy doesnt want to be used like a wallet? maybe a guy is tired of being treated as expendable, cause a girl has a mountain of dick at her fingertips?
>>
>>37151687
What?
Aren't there more girls than men in the world?

That's even easier for men to find a girl
>>
>>37151516
>It doesn't feel as good as it sounds

Lol, why the fuck not ?
>>
>>37151692
>why would a guy hate women
Mommy issues.
>>
>>37151692
>maybe a guy is tired of being treated as expendable
id say this is what really pisses me off
It doesnt matter how much you lift, earn, achieve or anything
A girl can(and probably will) replace you when her feelings tell her its time to move on
You are never irreplacable as a guy but she, as a girl, is close to irreplacable
>>
Ya'll miserable teens and neets just haven't found the right one yet. Your angst is normal, don't be scared.
>>
>>37151258
>The way I see dating (again, from afar) is that you screen your partner just as you screen your friends and if you are not having fun in their company there is something wrong in your relationship.
this

I'm so glad I found and married a girl who likes who I actually am.
>>
>>37151705

no, thats a cop out

look. im willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. but the reason guys are bitter isnt because girls arent putting out, they shouldnt expect free sex.

guys are bitter because girls dont know what loyalty is. the SECOND a girl can upgrade, she will dump your ass. she has tons of people after her, and is 10 minutes away from some new tinder dick.

a guy on the other hand, has to work for it. and when she's gone, he has to spend a lot of time to find someone new.
>>
File: 1387590286721.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1387590286721.png
89 KB, 399x382
>>37151635
I'd say you should only engage women when you're a poorfag, if you're looking for a life companion.

Literally no woman bothered to give me attention, and the very few who did, had no intentions of dating me or anything, because

>no car
>no income
>shitty skinny physique
>live with parents2
>weird clothing (from bad taste and lack of money)

Yet somehow i did managed to score a girlfriend, a caring and passionate one. That type of girl who spends the evening playing Fallout New Vegas with you, and spends three days on a row in your place to take care of you because you're sick.

Being with her motivated me as fuck. Now i lift, i'm usually wearing good clothes, got my law degree and passed the bar, income is improving, and with our income together, we will manage to buy ourselves our own place and get married.

But then again, i'm not american. I don't know if you can find women, fuck, people who only care about you as a person, and not your belongings or appearance.
>>
>>37151699

No. More male births thab female. It evens out at ages where women are worthless and undesirable anyways.
>>
>>37151745

I think this is partially why I'm in kind of a hurry to find a gf before I graduate college
>>
Been dating this girl for about a year now and I might end it today. We keep getting into fights every so often and it really puts a halt on absolutely everything because women are so fucking dramatic. She cannot take anything at fucking face value so we fight about dumb shit.

Have not talked to her for two days and am seeing her later to talk. Not sure if I'm gonna end it or not, this will mean I have to give up my VIP pass.
>>
>>37151699
>Aren't there more girls than men in the world?
Nope, there are more women overall but thats due to men dying off while many old women outlive men by 10-15 years
Latest study i saw said that single guys vs single childless women ratio in the US between 20-30 is close to 10 guys per woman
Thats just the tip of the ice berg though, women have impossible standards aswell as being ruled by feelings
Youre being rejected on "hard values" (height, income, fitnesslevel,personality) aswell as soft values(how she feels about you)
>>
>>37150576
Fkn kek
>>
>>37151699

the world doesnt work this way

supply and demand. 1000000 guys are after even an average chick.

now, imagine the ego that a hot girl has. why is she going to settle for anyone?
>>
>think about having girlfriend
>realize how much time I would have to spend with her
>utilize all that saved time shitposting
>>
>>37151741
>he has to spend a lot of time to find someone new.
This
Most guys i know spend months, maybe years finding someone new
girls in 90% of cases dump their bf because they found someone new, so theyre never single and never need to look
>>
>>37151818

most of those guys just want to fuck though, and girls know it
>>
File: 1459827567976.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459827567976.jpg
815 KB, 1000x1333
>>37151294
Lol. You at a loss for words.
>>
>>37151819
are you me? lel
>>
Women are people you retards, some are irritating and stupid and others are pretty awesome.

You honestly don't need to be such misogynists about it and lump all women together.
>>
>>37150798

bcz she's a transparent cunt and has no idea what love actually is
>>
>>37150604

You're abnormally picky for a subhuman manlet.
>>
>>37150559
>women don't talk about interesting topics

hurr durr

what men talk about:
sports
video games
>>
File: 1418356416527.jpg (41 KB, 326x374) Image search: [Google]
1418356416527.jpg
41 KB, 326x374
my first girlfriend cheated on me got herpes and then blamed me for it even though I don't have genital herpes.
>>
>>37150798
break up with her you'll be happier
>>
>>37151831
The whole topic of the thread is that having a gf is like having a VIP pass for sex, so yeah those guys are after sex but atleast half of them are tired of having to compete non-stop with every other guy for sex so they choose the lazy option and want her as a gf
If she wants to, she can get a bf
If she wants to, she can get a ONS
She chooses out of hundreds of thousands of guys what she wants, and thats the point
>>
>>37151831

guys are disposable

girls have an infinite supply of dick, or guys willing to buy them shit.

hey, if I was a girl id exploit that too.
>>
>>37150798
Dump her retarded ass, she is keeping you around to belittle you and use you so she can be self aggrandized when you tell her why she is wrong about something. She can't be wrong - It's you who must be wrong and therefore you will never see her selfish ass again.
>>
>>37151848

tell me where the awesome women that wont use me for money, or who have interests beyond instagram and sephora hang out. go ahead.
>>
>>37150626
>has to treat girlfriend like a dog
>literally has to train his bitch
Woman confirmed for subhuman animals
>>
How can we as alpha /fit/ males, teach the betas from giving women constant attention and validation?

The reason women have become so shallow is all our fault
>>
>>37150699
well it is and it isn't, you just gotta figure out where to drop that shit
>>
>>37150798
I told my wife when we first met that if things turn bad and we argue I plan to gtfo. I recommend you do the same now and moving forward. There is absolutely no need to be in a relationship that doesn't make you happy.
>>
>>37151848
Hey retard, If women are people and we are people why is it hard to get along between the sexes, Because we are different and the point of having opposites is to learn how they work well together you fucking braindead cow. This nigga needs some L.

People can be stupid, irritating and awesome. People.
>>
>>37150626
don't make her too smart or she's gonna leave you for a nerd
>>
>>37151930
or her Gender Studies Professor
>>
>>37151930
>>37151939

Sorry, *Body Morphology

Excuse my vapid hate
>>
File: 1397337381887.jpg (78 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
1397337381887.jpg
78 KB, 590x775
>>37151905

just lift

this is why you dont lift for girls

who fucking cares what they want. do what makes you happy. never bend over for anyone, always do what you like.

girls will use you and throw you out like you dont even matter. this is why the guy that lifts for himself, and not girls, will make it. cause his motivation isnt tied to pussy.

hey, girls are great when they arent crazy. but there is more to life than spending 24 hours of your day worrying about them. and sticking your dick in a hole is not going to make you happy. at the end of the day, you have to look yourself in the mirror and like what you see.
>>
>>37151877
Confirmed for under 25. If you have your shit figured out women will just flock to you. It IS the truth. Weight lifting wont cause this. Women only care about 3 things. STYLE, CONFIDENCE and DISREGARD BITCHES. This is literally what chad has and you don't. Prove me wrong that anybody with those three things doesn't have an endless supply of vagina. Most guys fail at 1 or more.
>>
File: gf's idea of doing laundry.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
gf's idea of doing laundry.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
Contributing with my gf experience

>laundry is a week long project
>>
>>37151905
>tfw gave gf tons of love an affection cause I have a big heart
>she does selfish shit a lot and has said I made her this way a couple times

I think I might have to leave this one, first real gf too
>>
>>37151405
woman detected.
>>
File: wat are lent filters.jpg (1 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
wat are lent filters.jpg
1 MB, 1224x1632
>>37151956
>oh what? I have to change those? lol
>>
>>37151606

As an American, traveling abroad was eye-opening. Women in Europe are more educated, well-rounded and well-read, more genuine, and generally better looking, and man bashing isn't as prevalent. They actually know what's going on in the world wheras girls here are more interested in snapping every moment of every day.

I just find American culture in general to be so fake, and it's kind of depressing that you can't take anyone at their word, and if you call a woman out on it you're painted as the bad guy because there's an air that women can do no wrong.

I like women, you just have to accept them for what they are. Most are just going to disappoint you but there's a few good ones out there.
>>
>>37151552
Plz b
R E A L
E
A
L
>>
File: guess which side is hers.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
guess which side is hers.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>37151971
filename
>>
>>37151974
I remember I was driving with a girl and mentioned the gas prices and she flipped out and told me she didn't give a shit.
>>
File: hope you didn't need to wipe.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
hope you didn't need to wipe.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>37151981
virgins will never understand this
>>
>>37151955
FACE HEIGHT FRAME plz go
>>
>>37151981

start running
>>
File: This_Wasn't_Enough_Apparently.jpg (213 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
This_Wasn't_Enough_Apparently.jpg
213 KB, 612x816
>>37151996
And finally. This guy. Cooked her dinner for Valentine's day. She started crying and screaming at me that I didn't take her out to eat that night, even though we ate out literally almost all the fucking time anyway.

I broke up with her after this.
>>
>>37151981

>electrical devices in the sink

your home is going to be in flames soon
>>
>>37152010
My girlfriend would literally bow down to me if I did this
>>
>>37151898
I don't know man. I found mine on okcupid. We hang out together, watch anime, play video games, and going hikes, and all is well.

My advice is to grow some balls and break up with women as soon as you decide things don't kick ass between you - you'll get some self confidence out of it and have a happier life for it.
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (221 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
221 KB, 1268x1695
>>37151981
holy shit man, what a messy bitch
>>
>>37151872
When I was 24 and was going through a pretty rough time. I suffer from PTSD and wasn't handling things very well.
My boyfriend of 2 years wasn't giving me any support, so I started talking to my ex.
He was great, he helped me a great deal and supported me more than anyone. I kept it secret, I'd meet him for coffee and chat.

Eventually I started going to his place and one thing led to another. I was cheating but I felt horrible about it, I still loved my boyfriend very much but he just wasn't emotionally available to me. It was a horrible situation, but I didn't plan it and it just kind of happened naturally.

After about 6 months, my boyfriend found out what was happening. He was irate, called me every name under the sun, smashed my stuff up and even tried to hurt me.
I told him my side of the story and he didn't but it initially. I was going crazy inside with guilt, I knew I did the wrong thing to the man I loved.
But one day, I got a text from him that changed everything "I forgive you, I love you".

It's been almost a year since then and I can honestly say our relationship is so much stronger than before.
We're engaged to be married next year, and we both know we're meant to be together.

Just giving up on the person you love isn't the solution.
Try and see it from her perspective, try and sort it out and remember how you feel about her.
>>
>>37150563
not funny at all go fuck yourself you balding loser
>>
File: 1452987087997-4.jpg (43 KB, 413x531) Image search: [Google]
1452987087997-4.jpg
43 KB, 413x531
>>37151039
>>37151552
>>37151562
>>37151975
STOP
>>
ass
>>
>>37152026

>online dating

im glad it worked out for you but im not sure im ready to deal with catfish city

fuck, why is meeting girls irl so difficult. im just gonna lift and not worry about it.
>>
File: 1443649214920.png (48 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1443649214920.png
48 KB, 500x461
>>37151956
Fug, I feel you senpai
>>
>>37152010
dude, that is one fine looking table setting. i mean, the utensils are on the wrong sides (unless the pic got mirrored), but that is enough to drop most panties. good thing you dumped her.
>>
>>37152051
You post college?
>>
>>37152082

yep

life is over socially

so I lift
>>
File: bathng.png (290 KB, 470x393) Image search: [Google]
bathng.png
290 KB, 470x393
>>37152051
Fucking this.

Holy shit I honestly didn't believe catfish stories until it happened to me. I use Tinder, because I mostly just want quick outings, but damn man this happened to me just two weeks ago:

>get match on Tinder
>qt with blue highlights (muh fetish)
>she's got full body shots and looks good in a bikini
>start messaging her
>do the typical back and forth bullshit, and get her number
>we make plans to meet at a bar downtown
>get there, call her up
>"Ay, where you at?"
>"I'm in the back."
>kinda look through, but don't see her
>walk back there anyway
>walk all the way to the back
>walk back the front
>walk upstairs
>walk back the back
>call her
>"Ay, am I at the right place? I don't see you at all."
>her "lol I'm right here silly!"
>look over my shoulder
>fucking girl that is EASILY 200lbs more than the girl in her photos
>legit don't know how fucking old these photos were, but they must have been from when she was a fucking teenager, because this bitch was huge
>I had legit walked right past her 4 fucking times because she was that unrecognizeable
>this bitch comes weeble wobblin up to me and act like nothing is the master
>I'm pissed as fuck
>have her buy me like 4 shots then tell her I got to go
>leave that bitch and meet up with some friends down the street

Fuck I was so mad. Legit I wanted to deck this bitch for wasting my time.
>>
File: Nine Lives Bait Works.png (73 KB, 1333x600) Image search: [Google]
Nine Lives Bait Works.png
73 KB, 1333x600
>>37152035
>>
>>37152113
lel happened to me once.
>>
>>37152051
Lift away then. And when you do feel like getting back to catfish city just be confident, picky, and patient for your unicorn gf to show up.
>>
>>37152035
So you're boyfriend is an absolute bitchboy? You can make any excuse you want but it doesn't excuse cheating. Fuck you
>>
>>37152143
>patient for your unicorn gf to show up.
And when youre pushing 60, still waiting you can atleast still shitpost on /fit/
>>
>>37152035
this got me mad so much
>>
>>37152143

im not waiting for a unicorn

I just dont need to deal with the bullshit that comes with online dating. i'd rather meet people in person, cause you know...they cant lie or use flattering angles.
>>
>>37151472
>>37151484
Look at the type of person that responded to you and her own answer.

Whores attract whores..who cares let them be diseased freaks together.
>>
>>37151955
>STYLE, CONFIDENCE and DISREGARD BITCHES

Finally we can counter HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.
>>
>>37152035
I hope this turns out as a revenge plot by your bf.
At the alter he says "Fuck no, I don't. This slut cheated on me for months behind my back. And by the way for the past year I've been sleeping with a bunch of sluts. Enjoy your aids."
>>
>>37150626
I did this with an ex. Changed her into someone i actually liked when i didn't have my dick in them. Funny thing is they forget all the positives and revert to their old shit the moment you break up.

Glad she's not my problem anymore.
>>
>>37152166
Then freaking tell whoever you meet online that you want to meet in person - if they don't meet you within like a week or so then just drop it. And for the record I'm an out of shape manlet who never went more than 3 dates with any woman I've met online without some sex - if I can do it so can you.

>>37152159
Yeah, this too.
>>
>>37152035
Burn in hell you actual piece of shit
>>
File: 1462624052134.jpg (66 KB, 609x474) Image search: [Google]
1462624052134.jpg
66 KB, 609x474
>>37150959
>le all woman are whores meme

also you couldnt even give your own wife a 10/10?
>>
>>37150559
virgin here, but I know what you mean. I went from 250lbs to 200lbs at 12% and finally got in the 1000lb club. My mom said that she saw no difference in me now, from two years ago. fuck women
>>
>>37152010
the flowers are nice but thats it.

You dont know how to set a table.
Its valentines day not mothers day.

You probably served mac 'n cheese by the look of it.
>>
I can't into relationships, not that I can't get a girl but I get this urge to date one and completely break her heart and mind in the most horrible way

The last girl I was with was kinda sweet, not a whore but not completely innocent either I guess

I dated her, acted like the perfect bf for a period of time, I literally became her life and she relied heavily on me backing her up. The more I cultivated that part, the horny I got thinking about her reaction when I'll break her in half

Once I felt that the time was right, I simply decided to cheat on her in the most horrible way. I called her telling her to come to my flat so we can have "dinner" during our anniversary, I told I was going to cook some fine Italian dishes for her

Little did she know, I brought a girl with me to the house and I was fucking her, the poor girl came in and saw what was happening. She literally couldn't say anything while the girl I was fucking stopped, but I didn't let her go, I decided to kiss her while looking at my ex, the moment she started crying I got the hardest boner in my life ever and couldn't stop laughing at her. The thought of seeing her look sink in despair aroused me so much

And now I'm looking for a new girl to replicate the same thing
>>
>>37152260

it's a kind gesture

how fucking terrible of a person do you have to be to criticize a guy for setting up dinner

women.
>>
>>37150968
You dated a bitch, I wish my gf would throw a tantrum
>>
>>37152260
lol wot, the gesture is what's important you nignog
>>
>>37152260
It's a nice gesture and it looks fine, you pompous fucking faggot.
>>
>>37151040
Tax breaks retard
>>
>>37152315

>tax breaks

not worth losing 50% of your shit in a divorce
>>
File: 1460507918125.webm (169 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1460507918125.webm
169 KB, 550x550
>>37152260
you're kind of right

you're also a piece of shit
>>
>>37152324
Which is why you get a gf with a FUCKING JOB
>>
>>37152018
>gfci

No it's not.
>>
>>37152373
And a prenup.
>>
>>37152035
>one thing led to another

Some cop-out bullshit right there. Every step taken was a choice you made. You don't deserve anything you have.
>>
>>37152113
Lmfao. If I were to do online dating, I'll have the bitch send me a pic w/timestamp so I know its real. Fuck that phony shit
>>
>>37152373

fun fact

you can still lose half of your shit in a common law situation (living together)
>>
>>37152103
I took a language class through the city I live in, met some new qts there, ruined it with my social awkwardNess, but maybe you can benefit
>>
>>37151633

Do you not understand what the mating ritual is for?
>>
>>37152297
so doing normal housework is considered a "kind gesture".

Not acting like an animal is considered a kind gesture?

Looks like the guys deserves his "messy" gf.
And looking at the products on his bathroom sink, the only thing that's missing
is some AXE JUPITER(tm).

Save the "kind gestures" for a time you dont live like an utter fucking pleb. Take her to Mcdonalds, that would be way better.
>>
>>37152413
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>37151974

Good post.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.