[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>run into ex-gf for the first time in over a year >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 35
File: mfw problematic.png (34 KB, 182x220) Image search: [Google]
mfw problematic.png
34 KB, 182x220
>run into ex-gf for the first time in over a year
>I've hit a 5plate squat since then
>she got fat
>mfw

It's the little things in life, you know?
>>
File: 1410018016737.jpg (201 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1410018016737.jpg
201 KB, 900x599
>>37136346
>met up with ex-gf after 8 months
>She got fat, put on 20lbs
>im in the best shape ever
>She has a new bf and im still single
JUST
>>
>>37136388
Women play the dating game on easy mode. We actually have to be charismatic, funny, spontanious, etc., while all those cunts can literally get guys just by showing the least amount of interest (or by opening their legs).
>>
File: 1463032355140.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1463032355140.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
>>37136388
>>
>>37136388
He's probably some beta loser cuck though
>>
>>37136414
>>37136388
Just stay away from the giggling vagina.
>>
File: 1433788325943.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1433788325943.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>ex bf died of an overdose
Who had the last laugh now?
>>
>>37136431
From what i hear he is but still, she managed to move on and she doesnt have to be alone at night
I just...wished things were diffrent is all
>>
>>37136458
Hey you can get a fat tumblr gf too but you probably have standards.
Alot of women seem to have this thing where they absolutely can't be alone and just jump on the first dick that comes their way.
>>
>>37136458

Dont wish, make it happen
>>
>Tfw gf left you for a taller and bigger guy
Does it ever end?
>>
>>37136346
>tfw ex-gf broke up with me to be with her guy friend
>tfw they broke up
>tfw i don't really know if she's still into, yes, cross-fit
>>
>>37136495
I do have standards, not obese and looking for a relationship. You have no idea how many women fail these standards

>>37136513
I cant really change the world, can i?
Dating is hard, no matter what i do it doesnt get any easier
Inb4 get hobbies, improve, get a job etc because ive done all those and yes, i love them all with all my heart but i fucking wish i could get laid or get a gf, fuck id take movienights at my place with a girl i can talk to once a month at this point
>>37136514
Trust me, its not much better having her leave for a smaller and shorter guy
>>
>>37136551
This oddly made me feel better
>>
>>37136551
>I do have standards, not obese and looking for a relationship. You have no idea how many women fail these standards
i hear ya
have been with 3 girls since being 18, 25 now
>>
File: spurdo2.jpg (6 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
spurdo2.jpg
6 KB, 183x183
>>37136454
>>
>>37136551

Maybe youre just ugly or boring breh, sorry
>>
>>37136346
>>she got fat
>>mfw

Nice
>>
>>37136609
I knew this would come up, because it always does but youre wrong
>>
Guys what the fuck? How can you be so weak minded?

I'm in a relationship with a hot & loving GF ans guess what? It makes me sick, gonna break up soon.

I CRAVE for being alone and focus on my stuff?

My GF is a total cunt, always throwing fits and expecting me to calm her down cause she is daddys Princess.

Having a GF doesn't make ANYTHING better.
I was a passionate, fun Person - looking forward to the future.
I'm close to Depression now.

I would much rather die alone, than live with some crazy cunt for the Rest of my life.

But if you really want to find a qt. gf you need to look for her.
Dancing classes, cooking etc. are great.
Or just talk to her on the Street.

Fuck I can't wait to be single and focus on myself. Gonna need to rebuild myself to the Person I once was cause guess what? Cunt always wanted to change me.

I have a crazy/fun side which makes me who I am - she Sees this as an issue, wants me to be all serious and grown up.

FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>37136675
You have a shitty gf
If you had a good gf
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447086650569.jpg (11 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447086650569.jpg
11 KB, 480x341
>>37136388
>killing yourself with a plastic gun
>>
>>37136675
>she is daddys Princess.
Fuck her while she calls you daddy then break up with her.
>>
>>37136627

So youre fit,interesting and not ugly, how many girls have you asked out in the last month?
>>
>>37136675
This.
Married anon here, trust me, there are far worse feels than being alone.
>>
>>37136675
>How can you be so weak minded?
I can only answer for myself but its a power thing aswell
if your ex has moved on but noone wants you then its gonna hurt, you dont want to be unloved/unwanted do you?

Ive had a controlling, super jelous gf who though "regular sex" meant twice a year (im not kidding, we had sex twice a year) and fights were regular
But you know, id rather take that life than be single because atleast then i could work on it and make the relationship better and i had a shot at getting laid
Now that im single the chance of getting laid has dropped down to zero so thats very fucking depressing

Id trade everything i have to get to be with a girl, even if she is a total bitch because its so much fucking better than being single and loveless
>>
>>37136675
>>37136675
Then break up with her already you fucking teenager
>>
>>37136700
Zero, same as the month before that
Last girl i asked out was in august
I know, how can i succeed if i dont try but here is the thing
I ask out every girl i meet who i think might fit my standards and last one i met was in august
>>
>>37136346
>saw my first ex at college alumni weekend
>shes had a kid and is unwed
>other ex is still living with her parents
>other ex has moved to florida and is working her dream job
at least the last one didnt gain weight.
>>
>>37136675
We all die alone anon.
>>
>>37136717

You what? Jesus what the fuck?
You need to love yourself and be happy as the Person you are in the first place.
Oh boy, we are here on /fit/ afterall.

Lift, eat, study get 1-2 hobbies and you'll See girls will come to YOU.
Be a sickcunt and do the things you always avoid. Talk to them, be Bold, say whatever you want and dont care how they'll react.

If having sex 2x a year and being 'loved' is all you want you need to up your Standards.

I want to have sex with my GF everytime I want to. And if she doesn't want AT LEAST bj. And guess what? It works.

I want to be adored for the awesome person i am. Guess what? It works.

I want power. Not pity. Guess what? It works.
>>
>>37136740

I'll. First wanna fuck her in the ass tho (;
>>
>>37136773
I want to be a douchebag. Pure murikan. Guess what ? It works.
>>
>>37136773
>Lift, eat, study get 1-2 hobbies and you'll See girls will come to YOU.
Lifting 5-6 times a week, got marital arts as a hobby(looking for one more, maybe climbing or some shit) got two part time jobs(one occationally only but pay is through the roof) and i go to college
Hasnt done shit for my dating life senpai, its only made it much much worse since now im too busy to hunt
>>
>>37136806

Neither im murican, nor a douchebag
I just dont Settle for less
>>
>>37136823

That's the thing. Lifting/work can't consume your whole life.
You need to find some more casual activities and do them just as often.

If lifting is your life - your life is pathetic.
Took me 2 years to realize that
>>
A few months ago i ran into my fat ex and I asked her if she had been using a shovel to eat.
>>
File: 1458119505911.png (43 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
1458119505911.png
43 KB, 195x179
>mfw my ex-gf messaged me saying stuff like "I need you to fuck my brains out" and "I thought about other guys but I really want to have sex with you"
>>
>>37136849
Lifting isnt my life, my work takes up more time than that and studies more still
Lifting isnt how i define myself at all, im fit and it gets mentioned by some people but i rarely engage that line of conversation because its boring to most people
youre right though im not saying youre not but its not that simple
>>
>Be in a LTR with a girl I hate
>She is 10/10 in looks but is a controlling psychopath
>Has literally punched me in the face multiple times
>Wants me to cum inside of her every time we bang and wants to get pregnant with my children
>Loves my family
>I love her aside from her abusive side
>Want to leave but I know she will go out and fuck a ton of dudes if we break up
>I will probably not be able to get laid as quickly
>Her promiscuity will crush my soul

hold me /fit/
>>
>>37136856
Tell her youre not going to lower your standards this time.
>>
>>37136873
Break her mentally.
Either fuck her so hard she becomes submissive to you always, or control her back.

Then use her as breeder for perfect little psycho /fitizens/
>>
>>37136873

She is toxic.
You need to cut her out, it will hurt at first, but think about it this way:

Do you think she'll ever find a decent guys after she banged mutliple strangers after the break up.

Girls want guys with morals&loyality for relationships, don't realize that these guys wont Settle for sluts.

Either she's gonna have some beta Bf or some abusive, cheating Hausband.

You'll win in the long run
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 533x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 533x335
>>37136873
Here's your (you)
You know how women stay with men who beat and abuse the shit out of them?
Guess what anon you're the woman in this situation
Get the fuck out and don't look back
>>
>>37136905
>don't realize that these guys wont Settle for sluts.
Not that guy but yes, yes they do
You might think being a slut is a bad thing for a girl but its not, sure some guys might think less of her but she can still get a loyal top notch bf
>>
>>37136920

Poor guy (;

I See myself as loyal&trustworthy.
Never cheated, never fucked around, did the 'right' things to the girls that deserved that treatment.

Gonna break the 'ex-sluts' heart into a Million pieces - it will be just more emotional baggege which will make it even harder for her to truly love some one.

Her sister (same slut story) is single at age 30 (for last 6 years).
What are the odds she will find a decent guy?

You mad? Actually she's mad.
>>
File: 1458318478634.jpg (64 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1458318478634.jpg
64 KB, 552x528
>>37136454
>>
>>37136346
Same happened to me yesterday
Feels good man
>>
>>37136979
>What are the odds she will find a decent guy?
Unless shes ugly, pretty high
Im not getting mad, just stating how the world works
Being a slut and fucking every guy in town doesnt really lower your chances of fidning a good bf
being fat lowers the chance of finding a good bf
being fat also lowers the chance said girl has alot of sex

If you aim to destroy ex-sluts hearts then good luck, you might want to become a feeder instead because that will really hurt
break a girls heart and there is a garden of dick ready to console her, dont be stupid
>>
>ex and I break up 4 years ago
I'm fatass tumblrina, he was skeletor, both very poor college students
>met up recently
I'm super average fit, he's still skeletor, both climbing financial/social ladder
>had a glass of wine, had sex
I don't care if he's skeletor. I want to marry him. He tried to inpregnate me, but I avoid sex during ovulation. Fuck trying to get pregnant when I'm about to be a rich bitch.
He's trying to get me to move in with him, but that won't be until 2 more years.
We're going to make it
>>
>>37136388
you say it like you never dated before, being single is fine unless your a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37137019
Post tits.
>>
>>37136912
I hate myself for really liking that image. Seen it hundreds of times over many years and still..
>>
>>37137006

Dude are you listening?

The 30 y/o is a doctor, does alot od sports and has been 'desperately' looking for a good man for at least 3 years.

I See the hate in her eyes when she Sees how I hug her sister (my gf).
She is super jealous.
Trust me - it's not that easy.

I really dont care about the garden of dick which is waiting for her. It will make her even more unstable and fucked up.
I actually want that
>>
>>37137020
how is it fine?
Im lonely as fuck and all i can think about is how empty and sad life is
its like saying why do you need to eat again today, you ate last week
>>
My bf broke up with me on Saturday. We had a lot of problems but I'd rather be miserable but at least with someone I love. Like the other guy said, I feel like if I was in a relationship that was shitty I could at least work on it. I was running out of time though. He was a true gains goblin and I told him I wanted to get serious about going to the gym everyday and then complain about when I'm going to get home. Now I feel so dead inside I haven't eaten really all week. Lifted yesterday and went down in how much I could do. I decided to take up muay thai though. I want to better myself but I just don't see the point. Everything feels so pointless. All I do is go to work and go to the gym and drink a couple beers and lay in bed awake. I think I'm gonna quit drinking too.
>>
>>37137066
>Trust me - it's not that easy.
It is, litterally it is
Ive never ever in my life met a girl who couldnt find a bf unless it was because she had stupidly high standards noone could pass
Women might say "Oh its hard to find a good man" what they mean is that they want a man who fits their dream scenario AND makes her fall in love
It all depends on her feelings, you might be everything she wants but if she iant feeling it. sorry youre out the door and she still writes you off as "not a good man"
>>
>>37137081
*Then he would complain about me getting home/cooking dinner late
>>
>>37137068
The difference is that you can change your mentality about being single but you can't "will" yourself to not be hungry. The less you care about being single, the more you'll focus on building character, the more you focus on that, the better chances you'll have of finding somebody who you can admire and who really admires you.
>>
>>37137106
This. Also yull be less poor because of being single.
>>
File: 1462554099671.jpg (270 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1462554099671.jpg
270 KB, 500x664
>>37137081
Find a lifter bf
>>
>>37136873
>Has literally punched me in the face multiple times

I hope this is bait.
>>
>>37137089

Of course than can get a random beta guy. But who the fuck wants to live for the Rest of their lives with someone they don't really love?

It's like saying when they feel hungry they can eat that hot dog on the ground.

They want someone special. Everyone does.
And that special someone is rare as fuck and odds are he is gonna care about her slut life - just like I do
>>
>>37137118
>>37137081
Fucking faggots, why are you allowed to live?
>>
>>37137106
I can honestly say the only thing being single has changed for me is that it ripped my self esteem to shreads and all the confidence is gone
I thought getting a new gf wouldnt be so hard so i was super confident going into dating but holy shit, that went bad really quick
I might be a downer but i see no upside to being single, the sex has gone away, company gone away, love went away
What the hell is left? i build character and skills but there is no fucking point. Im stuck on a desterted island picking diamonds in hopes of being rescued
>>
>>37136346
Run into CHAD who used to bully me and get all the girls due to his HEIGHT FRAME and FACE and lack of crippling depression and insecurity

He's bald, looks like a 45 year old when he's only 28, and has a hunched back from working at, I shit you not, a pizza place so is shorter than me now.
>>
>>37136873
God dammit man. Drop her like a sack of molded oats. Get the fuck out while you still can.
>>
>>37137125
>They want someone special. Everyone does.
Thats my point, they can find someone awesome but they write him off as "not special" and move on
Women choose to be single because they can end it at any point but they need to rationalize it so they blame guys for not being "special"
She makes the guy special, anyone could be special to her but she chooses not to award this to some dude
>>
>>37137147
And he still has a gf and you don't.
>>
File: Cheeky Farage 7.jpg (86 KB, 628x441) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky Farage 7.jpg
86 KB, 628x441
> stalk ex on facebook after 1.5 years
> nothing but awful feminist memes
> posts constantly about how she's 'pansexual'
> flunked out of women's studies at uni
> living with her parents
> working 10h days as a canvasser

> mfw I graduated uni in STEM, went to grad school, just hit a 2.5xBW diddly (manlet here), and have a hot new gf who lifts with me

feels good lads
>>
You guys are pretty bad on relationships

>have gf
>she is by no means perfect, likes junk food and couch potato lifestyle and she's pessimistic and annoying sometimes
>encourages me to do well in college
>encourages me to do exercise because she knows I want to, even though she'd rather I just stay in and spend time with her
>cooks me food while I'm out getting fit
>is asthmatic but starting to go on runs because I told her she needs to get fit

having a gf is gr8
>>
>>37137139
kys then, if you are going to think negative all your life then end it. that or quit your bullshit excuses and keep improving yourself since theres alot of fuckin time in life to see things change.
>>
>>37136675
Was this a ddlg relationship by chance?
>>
>fit
>not have gf
>just fuck random girls
>no drama
>no bullshit
>>
>>37137158

That's just not true. They can't simply chose who is special for them, and who isn't.

Believe me I know many girls looking for a fun&handsome guy but all they find are assholes looking for sex or Boring betas.

If you aren't either of them you are like a diamond.
That's why my both ex Gfs fucked me on the second date.

They realized I'm different and got scared some other girl would take me if they dont offer me sex quickly.

Believe me: it just isn't that easy. Period
>>
>>37137193
Im not saying im going to stop but i AM saying it would be very fucking nice to have a gf by my side or atleast be able to get laid every now and again but life seems content at pissing me the fuck off
i want to have hope, i want to believe but dating just pisses me off because there are no prospects. litterally none
Last girl i thought about i found out she now has a gf, and that should tell you something
>>
>>37136717
Jesus fuck. Get a puppy or someshit. Nothing is worse than having to go out with someone you hate.
>>
>>37137206
>Believe me: it just isn't that easy. Period
Ive had sex on first dates with every girl i went out with, two of these landed in LTRs...youre not proving a point
Girls can find handsome, awesome, successful guys everywhere but they choose not to and then get pissed about it
>>
>>37137194

Not really.
I mean she loves being protected but never called me daddy or shit like that
>>
>>37136873
if you're worried about her fucking a load of dick when you break up, she's probs on a lot of dicks right now. just saying. assuming you aren't just paranoid that is.
>>
>>37137236

You know how many guys out there are Handsome, awesome and successful?
Like 10% tops. Prolly less, cause everyone got inescurities nowadays.
Yet you act like they are everywhere.
>>
>>37137269
And they are gay, women btfo
>>
File: 29816600.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
29816600.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>37136346
>hit lmao5plaet!!!111
Sounds like you probably got fat too m8
>>
>>37136902
I smash very often and she is submissive to me 90% of the time. It's that damn 10%

>>37136905
The thought of her trying to humiliate me by banging a ton of dudes is crushing to me. She is the first girl that I've introduced to my family, we live together, and I invest a majority of my time with her.

>>37136912
I realize this. I feel like a beta pussy. Her punches and physical abuse don't hurt whatsoever (I'm a big guy) but the fact that she acts this way at all is totally disheartening. I want to leave but I won't allow myself to because it's my first "real" adult girlfriend. My past girls have been 4-6 months at the most.

>>37136920
>>37136979
>>37137006
>>37137066
>>37137089
>>37137125
>>37137158
>>37137206
>>37137236
>>37137269

Good dialogue. My gf is 10/10 in looks and CAN be extremely charming and outgoing when she wants to be. Even if she went out and banged a ton of dudes after we split, she would find someone to suck into a LTR.
>>
>>37137317
Well, then I think you need to break that final 10%

Also, post pics you raging faggot.
>>
>>37137214
it would be nice, but it aint going to kill you to be single for a while. if you cant love being with yourself then you aint mentally ready to love another.

>cheesy yeah but its true

fuckbuddies are fine here and there, but main reason i stay single is because i can only be with someone who is similar to me (which is why its important to love yourself first)

If you hate yourself, then change the bad traits for good.
>>
File: 1460643439764.jpg (219 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
1460643439764.jpg
219 KB, 571x852
>>37136454
>iktf bro
My ex was diagnosed with cancer not long after we broke up. She was given about 5-10 years to live. Its been 9.
>tfw she was mean and abusive and i was a no confidence skellyfag so i put up with it
>>
>>37137317

>Charming&outgoing

Well my isn't. Also she has extreme trust issues, is always worried about 'feeling respected' and very bitter towards men in General.

I think you guys underestimate what it does to a girls brain getting used&fucked by random assholes.
It leaves scars which will haunt them for a loong time, sabotaging any relationship they get into.
>>
>ex left me 4 months ago for another guy she was cheating on me with
>Huge 6'4" monster with loads of muscles but fat from 2 year permabulk
>day after she leaves me, blast DNP like crazy and drop 50 pounds in 4 months
>she sees me and texts me some story about "why didn't you change when you were with me? Was I not good enough for you to want to change? Did you not love me?
>>
>>37136414
Patrice O'Neal said it best.

>Guys are loveable. Girls are LEAVABLE.
>If you're the one saying "I love you" first, then you didn't do your job. You're supposed to be the interesting one

Which is why I hate this new age shit where they try to convince kids that women are interesting.

The way things are going-most young boys are anesthetized by video games so they are pretty boring anymore.
>>
>gf breaks up with me because I called her a bitch
>there were a series of cumulative problems but nothing serious so I didn't imagine her leaving
>she's super hardcore Christian, but also isn't really
>basically chooses when she wants to be a good Christian
>one night it'll be "no cant have premarital sex"
>next night will be "sure I'll try anal"
>always gave me shit about taking too long in gym, or not paying enough attention to her
>would always make me feel like shit to try and get me to leave gym early or leave my friends
>week after she left I finally broke 4pl8 DL and in the successive months broke 4pl8 squat
>she also worked at the gym I went to until she finally left and switched to another uni
That was over year ago. New gf now who is very supportive, isn't a bitch, and who isn't toxic. We're doing really well now. Good feels
>>
>>37137205
one day, maybe far from now, u'll find yourself in a loveless pit, screaming for help, and no one to pull you
>solo life is just temporary, i'm having fun, i keep telling myself
>all i really want is someone to hold
>>if she has a qt personality then maybe i will forget the past, maybe ... maybe ....
>>
>>37137310
6', 205lb. Get mad, slut.
>>
>>37137365
and thats the guys fault?
>>
>>37137365
Have fun White knight. I'll never guiltily stick with some pussy. I'm pretty sure the girl I fucked two weeks back has loved me since high school but she's fucking annoying and desperate.
>>
>>37137391
> Did you not love me?
Please tell me you said no.
>>
>>37137160
>And he still has a gf and you don't.
no, he has a wife who gets fatter ever year, three kids, two of them have learning disabilities (one major ADHD, the other FAS) and one is a girl.
>>
File: 1462994534887.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1462994534887.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>37136876
That's Grease, desu senpai
>>
>ex started dating a fattie
>ex got chubby, acne and started smoking
>I'm in better shape than ever and life is pretty good, gets laid regularly
>ex still stalks my social media

Life couldn't be more fair
>>
>>37137432

I'm leaving mine in 3 days (;
>>
>>37137435

Sadly no. I fagged out and said "Why does that even matter? You are mad because I didn't love you enough while you were sucking some other guy's dick?"

She never responded.
>>
>>37137472
Dude, no contact. Always. It's the only way to go.
>>
File: 1455920820408.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1455920820408.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>use to be turbo-liberal
>didn't know any better
>fucked an illegal cutie 3.14
>thought about marrying her to make her legal
>she moves
>find 4Chan
>redpilled
>find out later she got deported

Feels good man.
>>
>>37137479

Yeah I fagged out really hard. It had been months and I have no clue what the fuck my problem was.
>>
>>37137486
Lesson learned, at least. So if it happens again you know what to do. Just keep getting fit as fuck.

I swear, watching my ex sperg out after I got fit and she messaged me a year basically asking for sex after leaving me and all I gave her was a 'Seen' and no response was the most sweetest victory ever.
>>
File: 1462810962132.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1462810962132.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>Dated a chick back when I was a skelly
>She was a literal 10 and I was qt
>I was a charismatic, but still a pushover
>We date but she quickly gets bored of me because I wasn't a good leader
>Breakup
>Develop hobbies, leadership skills, and get jacked
>Get pure, christian, qt, rollerblading gf
>Post a pic of me after lots of progress
>Ex has a boyfriend but snaps me naughty pics asking when I can hang out
>"Sorry, I'm monogamous"
>Gf sees the competition is high, so she starts getting very jealous (tsundere) and very aggressive sexually
>She starts noticing any time a girl looks at me in public
>She does what I refer to as "lockdown sex" when she sees girls oggling me in public (trying to assert her ownership)
>Anytime I want sex I just go to the local park and hike with her or wear a slightly revealing shirt in public
>TFW calculating
>>
Guys, what can I do for anxiety?
I approach girls and have a social life after years of being a neet but it seems as if Im emotionally damaged, every new conversation with girls absolutely destroys me with anxiety and I dont dare being even a bit sexual.
Its the same when talking to guys but kinda easier.
I mean you can guess im a virgin but looking for some help since most of you had gfs in this thread.
Not a feelpost, just looking for some tips on how to solve this.
Tried benzos but its like they just make me sleepy and not less anxious, also afraid of anti-depressants since my libido is pretty much 0.
>>
>>37137486
>with gf for 3 years
>cheats on me with dude
>so depressed
>ask her to get back with me
>she bounces between us for a while until I tell her to get fucked
>i was permabulking flat pressing 120k for reps
>he is literally a twink
>i feel kinda awful
>block all contact and move on because she is clearly using me

>4 months down the line
>i was planning on cutting this year anyway but the break up kinda made me
>went from 101k to 85k
>still flat pressing 120k for reps, deadlifting 200k, squatting 150k
>look pretty good imo
>getting laid often
>have my first threesome
>bump into her into town
>she starts crying saying she still loves me more than anything
>tell her i've moved on but im dtf
>go to hers and bang but the whole time act detatched
>afterwards she tells me not to tell her boyfriend, the guy she cheated on me with originally
>lol
>message him pictures of me in her room naked
>he says thanks for being honest and apologizes
>just say grow a pair you retard
>get messages from her for the entire next day saying how she never loved me blah blah
>block her
>get phonecalls on other phones saying she wants to meet up and talk
>go away
>a month on check her facebook
>she's still in a relationship with him
>probably for the first time this whole shit happened I just do not give a fuck about her anymore

It takes some real time to move on, and I acted like just as much of a fucking imbecile as you did originally, but lesson learned I guess. I'm not that naive anymore. Probably didn't help she was my first real girlfriend.
>>
Want to know why women cheat and fuck dudes at will?

Because they do not put sex on a pedestal like men do. They do not think sex, or sexual activities, are a big deal at all.

When I bang a girl, I make assumptions that I am attractive to her or valuable enough for her to bang.

From a woman's perspective, she will have sex with any dude at any time as long as her "feelings" tell her that that's what she should do. Feeling insecure? Bang or snag the attention of the hottest guy within reach, that'll up her confidence. Feeling stressed? Bang someone with no strings attached. Feeling controlled? Rebel by sleeping with whoever she wants. Feeling depressed? Go fuck a dude to assure yourself that you are worthwhile. Don't feel sexy? Present yourself as a sexual object to someone and prove to yourself that you are sexy.

Women DO NOT put sex on a pedestal which is half of the reason that they can have sex whenever they want. The other is the fact that pussy is harder to find than cock.
>>
>>37137558
Good story bro. Helps me reconcile with the fact that my girlfriend is abusive and that I should break up with her, but that I have fear of missing out.
>>
>>37137550
Easiest thing you can do is go join a social group or hobby of something you enjoy so you know the people there have similar interests. But main things-

>hide your powerlevel, try not to be overly open with your favorite Tau unit or One Piece villain
>Ask questions, let them talk
>Don't for fuck sake try and be funny, you'll look like a dick
>Don't try and put yourself in every conversation
>Take pictures of yourself with dogs
>Don't force anything sexual, it'll happen naturally. If you haven't done it before then forcing that will be a bad bad move for you.
>>
>>37137558
Well done. Sounds like you learned.

You'll do well
>>
File: 1462871034932.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462871034932.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>37136346
>tfw run into all the people I shit on as a fat person from edgelord years
>getting fit now, finishing school and trying to humble myself (still struggling)
>start hanging out more, becoming closer and closer as friends
>bring up on an occasion that I'm sorry for how I was
>they each slowly start forgiving me for the person I once was
>tfw one of them said they're happy I'm becoming a better person

Forgiveness feels. I hope I can really improve myself further as a person.
>>
>>37136699

> tfw 21

I love being called 'daddy' when pounding someone or making them suck me off. It's hot af. I love being dom.
>>
>>37137396
Just continue working on yourself and your carrer m8. When you hit your 30s-40s the table flip.
>>
>>37137602
Thanks for the tips man,
I try doing most of that stuff but get real hard anxiety when for example I ask a question, get a pretty short answer and silence follows.
Dont have a lot of skills maintaining a convo despite doing it regularly for a year.
Ill try joining some club at uni and getting a dog, just gotta find something that interests me because I pretty much feel like im an empty void aside from the gym.
Even surrounded by friends I still feel alone, pretty weird.
>>
>>37137671
I'm doing great, senpai. Already have a top qt, good career, and good bod
>>
>>37137620
Maybe I can do this. I feel like it will all be pointless if I can't get the one back though.
>>
>>37137522
D E V I L I S H
>>
>Be virgin
>Meet girl from tinder
>She is a slut
>We bang and become good friends
>Now in a LTR monogomous
>Insecure because she has had more sex than me

You won't win unless you bang 20+ chicks before meeting the right one.
>>
>>37137671
>Just continue working on yourself and your carrer m8. When you hit your 30s-40s the table flip.

lol @ actually having this mindset....so fucking pathetic. BETAS will be BETAS, enjoy being a beta bux autist
>>
>>37136717
This is the most beta shit I've ever read. You know you're not a 5 old who needs his mommy to hold his hand in the supermarket anymore.
>>
>>37137946
Don't sweat it, my boyfriend was a virgin before he met me. I couldn't give less of a shit and he's great in bed.
>>
>>37136346
My exe used to call me a fatass. I seen her after three years of lifting. She comes up all nice .....omg you look great. I tell her o yeah? You don't. And walk off... Best feeling ever.
>>
>>37137620

Why were you being so difficult when you were younger?
>>
>>37137391
I hope you said "why did you cheat on me? Didn't you love me?"
>>
>no longer need female companionship
>I have literally become machine that requires constant stimulus to operate or I become numb
>get with girl and she gets upset about how cold I am
>feel like an autist but the guys i work with say im fine
>tfw becoming my dad
>all the lil mexicans think im strong because I can pick up the yard tiller by myself
>tfw not even 3plates yet
Its to bad I dont find desk jobs interesting or I would probably research something.
>>
File: 1461856414120.jpg (22 KB, 306x340) Image search: [Google]
1461856414120.jpg
22 KB, 306x340
>>37137482
>>
>>37137946

(Almost) in same boat as you.
If it Brothers you - dude it won't go away. I kept up with it for 8 months and am close to Depression. Leaving my slut in 2 days - regret that it took me so long.

Don't make the same mistake. Run dude, work on yourself and bang more sluts
>>
>>37136806
Having sex more than twice a year makes him a douche? Haha beta fuck
>>
>>37136388
Being in a relationship makes me so jealous that you're single, enjoy it and stop bitching
>>
File: image.gif (188 KB, 670x473) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
188 KB, 670x473
I'm going to a bar tonight. How do I tell if a girl wants to dance with me? Please help
>>
>>37137177
field of study?
>>
>>37137946
I had this problem and still do. Keep having fun with her and don't worry about it
>>
>>37138980
It's not about me being good in bed, it's about me feeling insecure that I've only slept with 1 girl and she has banged 5 others besides me.

>>37140010
Banging sluts is an endless abyss. It's ironic because I want to leave my girlfriend to bang girls, but I eventually want to end up in a LTR again with a woman I love and care about, just like my current GF, but without my own insecurities.
>>
>>37137350
i'd love to get her pregnant
>>
>>37140155
Don't leave your Gf. You should be thankful she's only been with five other guys. That's a miracle.
>>
>saw my ex
>she lost 10 lbs
>still looks the same
lol
>>
>>37140155
Just cheat dude, your not gonna be happy
>>
>>37137522
Based Anon
>>
>>37136551
I'll tell you the one thing no one ever tells poor saps like you. And it's gonna sound like some beta gay shit but seriously.

Stop treating them like they're women. In order to get the pussy, you have to stop acting like they have one. Stop giving a fuck about it and actually start talking to them like they're a blank canvas human being. Talk to them completely normal, about normal shit youd talk to someone you weren't attracted to. Joke with them, be slightly offensive but not so much that you're coming off as some creepo fuckhead. Just be the same to every fucking person and everyone will see you for you. Some wont like it, but that's the beauty. They aren't worth your time anyway. The ones who will like you will flock to you. You do this, and combine it with a great physique, you'll be a fucking 8.5/10 desireable motherfucker.

But you won't. And neither will anyone else, because the mascine response is to call this advice beta and continue making the same mistakes. I.hope you ride above it all.
>>
>>37140334
Different anon coming to say that this worked for me. I didn't read about it, but rather just learned through experience.

Truly solid advice.
>>
>>37140371
Glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>37140139
pharmacology
>>
File: 1408124318249.png (344 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1408124318249.png
344 KB, 690x505
>>37136454
Savage
>>
>>37136675

just broke up with my gf. she was a real qt and could probably get any guy she wanted. when I did it she was crying nonstop saying she'll never find a guy like me again personality wise. she says she'll just end up attracting the types of guys that usually would go after a hot bitch like herself. she honestly got lucky with me m8s. Im glad ive developed a good personality that has allowed to get girls who are leagues above me, now my gains are finally catching up with that. feeling good man.
>>
>>37141177
Checked
>>
>>37136675
>I'm in a relationship with a hot & loving GF
>My GF is a total cunt
wat
>>
>>37137964
This
How can you be so bitter that you actually think you have to "suffer" through life to get to the good part later where the supposedly stupid women from before (except I guess you mean young ones now, but women never change as men never do either, except get worse over the generations) will list after your money and dick.

Kill yourself, for real, this is the most pathetic outlook ever, and I bet you're a /pol/tard too
>>
>>37139633
I used to get bullied then I turned into a bitter cunt. Didn't help that I was an only child and I didn't have siblings to put me into place. My parents were happy I was standing up for myself though after being a pussy for a long time. It affected me negatively socially though.
>>
File: bane for you.gif (896 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
bane for you.gif
896 KB, 500x382
>>37136346
>the little things
>go lifting for the first time in like half a year (examsassrape.exe)
>5x5
>deload by half
>squats literally destroy my legs so much I can't do barbell row later on because 2weak2kneel
>feel better than in ages anyway
I MISSED THIS
I ENJOY THIS
I ENJOY THIS A LOT
>>
>>37137581
While I think you're being unnecessarily unfair toward women in general, it's still true to some extent, if you put anything on a pedestal really, you will look desperate, just like women who crave your cock, you don't (or maybe it's me) feel attracted, because men want to "hunt" for a woman, or at least get a girl that pretends she's a little harder to crack.

In the end one should always remember that desperation sticks to you, everyone can smell it when you enter a room, just get over it, don't think so much about it and let it go, once you're at that point you're halfway there
>>
>>37136346
>finally hit 1pl8 bench for 5x5
>my weakest lift
>i feel like this heralds the start of a new period of gains
>feels good bruhs
>>
>>37137423
KEK

thats fat for 6 foot dude. im 6 ft and 185 looks pretty fat desu
>>
File: 1463083304004.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463083304004.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>tfw ex gf became an heroin addict and prostitute after we broke up
>tfw i set her on the drug path
>tfw shes probably dead or in jail because shes been inactive everywhere for 2 months
>tfw clean and happier than i've been in a long time
>>
>>37137131
You've got issues.
>>
File: 1371378992178.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1371378992178.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>check ex gfs tumblr
>shes now a stoner who does nothing but work at some video games store and every guy she goes out with fucks her over
>i can do 20 pull ups

you just cant make this shit up
>>
>>37137178
Carbon clone of my gf, except exchange asthmatic with anxiety.
>>
File: 1462856693125.gif (964 KB, 350x396) Image search: [Google]
1462856693125.gif
964 KB, 350x396
>>37141915
>tfw drugs killed his emotional capacity
>>
>>37137178

>settling for a lazy cow

>great

no
>>
>>37140117
they dont say no when you ask if they want to dance
>>
File: KLOKOV.jpg (46 KB, 777x723) Image search: [Google]
KLOKOV.jpg
46 KB, 777x723
>>37141908
>what is body composition
>what is bf%

Klokov is 6' and 230lb, and he looks fucking shredded. You look fat 185 because you have high bf% and no muscle mass.
>>
>>37137504
>Didn't reply
Well done. I did the same thing in a similar situation a long time ago.

The one thing a woman hates more than anything is being ignored. They crave attention more than anything else. If you deny them that attention when they want it from you it cuts them real deep.
>>
>>37141980

We might be dating the same girl, anon. How do you help her with her anxiety?
>>
>>37142002
>tfw she reported me to the police and said that i raped her the first time we slept together
>tfw we were together for 2 years

the cops were pretty confused, why would she be with me for 2 years if i raped her the first time we slept together
she did alot of other things too, fuck her
>>
>>37142112
lol ok bro fair enough

don't dwell on that grudge tho
>>
>>37142068
Additionally, i am 6'1" and 235 lbs, and i look like shit, but i am on my way.
>>
File: 1462801266865.jpg (102 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1462801266865.jpg
102 KB, 258x245
>>37141976
Thanks m8
>>
>>37136388
I pitty that bastard.
>>
File: 1442558590822.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1442558590822.png
97 KB, 362x492
>>37137964
>>37141761
found more boring women.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 270x200
I broke up with my first gf about 6 months ago because we were going to be in separate countries for 2 years and she tended to lose her shit in a long distance situation (we had already been long distance for a while, still saw each other most weekends). She was the sweetest most loving and most loyal girl I have ever known. Since the break up she has been so promiscuous it has taken my breath away. It is like she is a completely different person. We lost our virginity to each other and I am still struggling to separate sex from emotion. She apparently has not had the same problem. It's a strange feeling being in love with someone who only exists in your head now.

On the upside I hit 3x5 pull ups with 10kg weight added
>>
File: 1463061208010.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463061208010.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>37142990
>Being in love with someone that only exists in your head because of how much they changed
>>
>>37136715

Yep. Same here. They will try to change you, and if they succeed you lose, and if they don't succeed you lose because they will resent not being able to change you. Lose/ lose.

Be happy and just enjoy life. Stop looking for a qt and just let it happen.
>>
>>37136346
>little things in life
That must not include your huge ex
>>
>>37140117
hype yourself up
now walk up to some girl
lightly touch her elbow
say, "Dance with me"

that easy
>>
>>37137350
That's not her in that picture, is it?
>>
>>37142990
do 3x10 bw first before you add weight or it's probably sloppy especially if you cant do wide grip pull ups you dont need weight on regular pulls
>>
>>37136675
>Loving girlfriend
>Total cunt
Is it me or are you contradicting yourself? Just break up with her already
>>37140334
This. I've met a lot of guys that belittle themselves in order to get laid. This is how you get fucked up, women will see your insecurity and despair and play with you.
Self-confidence is key, this is how you get them panties wet. I'm telling you, even if you are a 10/10 motherfucker, most women will ignore you if you're shy and quiet.
This is coming from a girl who is just tired of seeing these bitches play with guys. Play the game you fools, don't let them weaklings make you feel inferior.
>>
>>37143602
Lel
>>
>>37137391
Text: "No more than the others."
>>
File: 1449423285603.png (200 KB, 820x918) Image search: [Google]
1449423285603.png
200 KB, 820x918
>>37137482
>go to the wall
>see her on the construction team
>>
>>37137131
Fucking breeders, why are you allowed to meme?
>>
>>37143800
I prefer not to do wide grip because of the risk of shoulder impingement. I can do 3x8 normally, do you think it's worth me deloading? I go from a dead hang each time and my chin clears the bar. Sometimes my legs aren't completely tucked down and raise a little when I'm fatigued but there's no kipping
>>
>>37136346
this is not a little thing
>>
>>37136873
Find a side chick to move on to when you break up. Then you can fuck her just hours after the break up. Problem solved. All bullshit aside, it's always good to have a second choice bro. Dont stay with crazy. And dont get kids before 29! Trust me.
>>
>>37137131
>thi guy
>>
>>37140334
I love the advice and i practice it every day, i geniunly dont give a shit about them having a pussy
it pisses some girls off, but it really hasnt gotten me laid
It sure is good for mental health though since nothing they do can fuck up you
>>37148594
>it's always good to have a second choice bro
Its true but when its hard as fuck to even find a first choice then this advice doesnt give much
>>
>>37143526
>>37142990

I'm married to a girl that changes so much. I'm just staying together because I hope she will be the girl she once was.
>>
>>37136454
this is my wallpaper now. thanks m8
>>
>>37148633
Take it from a single guy, no matter how bad the relationship gets it better than being single
A bad relationship can still give you some love, sex and companionship but being single gives you not one fucking bit
Except for a massive heartbreak and a empty void inside you that ensures even if you do manage to make the stars align and find a girl willing to enter a relationship with you youre already dead inside
>>
File: flowerpistol pepe.png (45 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
flowerpistol pepe.png
45 KB, 225x225
some girl i know started going to the gym since 1,5 month. I got a message a few hours ago.

>lol Anon i weight 65 kilo now
>i weighted 62 kilo before, that means i gained 3 kilo muscle mass tehee

should i tell her?
>>
>>37148652
Tell her she should try to reach 70kg.
>>
File: 1462310289135.png (16 KB, 210x214) Image search: [Google]
1462310289135.png
16 KB, 210x214
>>37136855
>>
>>37148662
well she doesnt really deserve that shes a dumb blonde but pretty nice nonetheless
>>
>>37140155
Are you in high school? Dude grow up. If its that big of a problem, fix it. Just bang 5 random chicks then you will feel better
>>
>>37148682
>not being D E V I L I S H

You're not gonna make it.
>>
>>37137486
Hey, you turned the tables on her. You're not even in a relationship with her anymore, and she tried to use that passive-aggressive girlfriend bullshit they always use.

Good on you for not putting up with her shit and telling her how it is.
>>
>see pictures of my ex after 6 months
> she's aged so quick and got fat
> her new bf is going bold and he's fat
> I've got fuck buddies and lifts progressing every few weeks.

Good feels
>>
>>37136675
>hot & loving GF
>My GF is a total cunt
Are you guys mentally challenged?
>>
>>37148879
>Are you guys mentally challenged?
To be fair mate, you cant make high demands of a woman
Asking your gf to have sex with you is pushing the limit frankly, do that and be loving...yeah aint gonna happen
>>
>>37137416
>gf
>wanting someone supportive
sorry man but it's just a matter of time before she cheats. that's the cycle you'll repeat until you decide to leave these bitches behind and become a god.
>>
>>37136454
>women/gay men
>>
>>37136346
Everyone in this thread has their standards too high and probably will never understand the idea of compatibility and companionship.
Beta overlords with ambitions of being an Alpha. Pathetic.
>>
>>37149580
Way to not know wtf youre talking about dickbag
>>
That feel when you lose complete interest in her in one day
>>
bros, I just found out my gf cheated on me and is pregnant. hold me
>>
>>37149638
DUMP HER
U
M
B

Y
O
U
>>
>>37149672
already did. feels badman cause I still care about her and her well being. This was my first real relationship too
>>
>>37149743

she can always be replaced

trust me, I know your feel of the "special one" and I thought she was my life but people change

move on the next one after you have time to gather yourself

god speed, anon
>>
>>37148652
"Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation."

Only acceptable response
>>
>>37150269
>she can always be replaced
>be replaced
>replaced
Oh you sweet summer child
Replacing a girl is close to impossible, there are way too few in the world
>>
>>37149638
You'll be laughing at her pathetic life, when she's miserable taking care of a child by herself. Unless some beta cuck steps in and gives her all his money, but still very pathetic. Sad!
>>
>>37150341
>>37150269
thanks bros <3
>>
>>37136675
Either you're bad or she's bad or the relationship is bad. Having a gf does make stuff better
>>
File: 1461542946714.jpg (87 KB, 756x718) Image search: [Google]
1461542946714.jpg
87 KB, 756x718
>run into ex at a party of all our mutual friends
>best shape of my life
>new high test latina gf
>she gains lbs and is throwing outside alone after taking one too many shots
>i have to walk her home
>whole time she is raving about me while vomit residue is in her mouth
>never been more un attracted to her in my life
>tell gf a week later
>4pagesofTextmgs.jpg

I'm pretty sure I won because they both don't like eachother and i just get to lift and get my dick sucked. It's pretty weird tho because the ex parked her car directly in front of my apt window and left it there all yesterday even though she lives up the street and my parking lot is for 'residents'. what did she mean by this?
>>
>>37142068
klokov has also being training since childhood, has better genetics than anyone on this board and has been on peds for years

>>37141908
205 at 6ft isn't that much if you've been lifting a few years and have good fat distribution
>>
>>37137439
You ran into him and he told you about his fat wife and his children's various disabilities, sure thing buddy.
>>
>left my ex two years ago
>from what i hear her life went on a massive upswing as soon as i left her
>i've been single since then
>haven't made any friends at uni
a-at least i have body dysmorphia now.
>>
>>37137131
go back to syria ahmed
grass is too green for you
>>
>>37137317
>Her punches and physical abuse don't hurt whatsoever (I'm a big guy) but the fact that she acts this way at all is totally disheartening.
Bruh....This and that she is a controlling psycho.. Just wait until things get bad, she will press false rape charges on you and ruin your life. Whatever you do don't get that woman pregnant. She will ruin your life completely. COMPLETELY 100%
>>
>>37137522
Keep it 100
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.