[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
We all know sleep is crucial for making gains.
Problem is, I'm currently having to pick my roomate up from work every morning @ 6 am, thus breaking my sleep cycle right in the middle of it.
Will this destroy my recovery?
>>
>>37108290

maybe.
>>
>>37108290
why are you picking up your roommate? Unless youre being compensated fairly, i'd say fuck off and take the bus bitch
>>
go to bed earlier then you fucking idiot
>>
>>37108302
Fuck that.
>>
"Have" to pickup roommate.

Lol I bet she's a girl and op does everything she asks him to do while she fucks Chad 10 feet away in another room.
>>
>>37108326
The fuck you want then?
>>
>>37108326
There's your problem. You're not willing to.
>declining the only solution

Sage
/thread
>>
Tell that gains goblin to take the bus. If it doesn't run that early they can fucking walk or ride a bike, it ain't your problem bro.
>>
>>37108492
Only poor people take the bus
>>
>>37108326
Can you just delete your thread if you're gonna give that answer.
Like what the fuck do you want anyone else to tell you?
>>
>>37108290
Yes, it will
>>
>>37108503

Poor people also leech off their friends and roommates for free rides. What's your point?
>>
>>37108949
propa rekt

OP confirmed for shitebag, too beta to say no to roommate, too 'macho' to go to bed early
>>
OP you are such a fag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.