[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this idea in my head that if I don't get a six pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I have this idea in my head that if I don't get a six pack and I'm not at the lowest possible body fat I can be, I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend and girls won't like me.

It's weird, kinda of autistic actually, I'm pretty fit but I haven't lost all my belly fat so this idea is crushing me now because I'm lonely and I haven't ever had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl actually. I feel like its some kind of deal I made with myself since I was young because I was fat as a kid. It really prevents me from forming relationships with women, because I don't even try in the first place.

Kind of like in code, where if certain conditions aren't met, the code won't execute. Am I just crazy /fit/?
>>
>>37107322
Retard, why would you even make up shitty rules like that for yourself if you aren't even able to cut to begin with.. what a faggot.
>>
Nah man, Iktf. You just want to be sure that you've made it before you reap the benefits of making it. Own it, use it to push yourself harder.
>>
Literally the same way. I don't know how to fucking get past this. I feel this way about myself, that if I'm not perfect I don't deserve anyone, and yet I see fat slobs that treat the people around them like shit succeed with women and have the girlfriends I want to have, which makes me hate myself even more because if they can do it and I can't it must mean I'm even worse than they are
>>
>>37107322
I'm the same way OP, a bit worse cause I assume that whenever pretty girls smile at me or acknowledge my existence (i have a great face, but a god awful body) they're actually just lying to me. That its all part of some rouse and I should be a cold dick rather than reciprocate their warmness because none of it is real.

I have a real problem. /fit/ might have made it worse, but i've never felt more motivated to lose weight
>>
No you're not crazy.

It's called anorexia.
>>
I feel the same fucking way.
>>
File: 1462784008917.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1462784008917.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>autist thread
>>
same here OP

seems to be an autistic epidemic
>>
>>37107322
>kinda of autistic actually
>kinda of autistic
>kinda of
>>
>>37107322
me too
>>
File: 1462724961119.png (100 KB, 370x323) Image search: [Google]
1462724961119.png
100 KB, 370x323
>>37107816
>>37108844
>>37107576
How do I get it out of my head? I want a qt gf to cuddle but my cynical thoughts tell me
>"She could get someone who's more fit than you"
>"She must already have a boyfriend and he's much more fit than you"
>"She's too pretty for you"
While to pushes me to workout like hell, I'm never pleased with myself. It's a never ending cycle of self loathing.
>>
>>37107322
iktf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.