[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dicklet/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1383x1600
6 x 5, will getting /fit/ help or should I just kill myself?
>>
6 inches is above average
>>
I'm a legit 9 inches (white) and I'm virgin, hit me up with skype if you don't believe me :^)

There's also no point in having a dick as big as mine, pretty sure I'd murder most girls if I thrusted deep.

6 inches actually seem like a really nice size to have.
>>
im 6.5 x 5.5. Never had any problems.
>>
>>37105090
That's what dicklets say
>>
8x6 master race reporting in. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>37105086
7×5.5 and all I've ever heard when in the sack is they either say nothing or they say I'm really big

Most people lie about their dick size. 6 inches is pretty good and, as long as you know how to fuck, no woman won't like it
>>
>>37105174
what %age does 9 inches put you in?

that has to be like 1% right?

any dick experts here?
>>
>>37105221
yeah but, ur a manlet...
>>
>>37105257
To be fair I'm slightly below 9 inches, I just don't know how to convert from centimeters (22cm)
>>
>>37105086
Looks like you need to grow some balls.
Your size isn't holding you back.
>>
>>37105265
King of manlets***
All it does it make my dick look bigger.
>>
the only reason you care about dick size is to please women or to compare to people on the internet. you have to stop placing your importance in relation to these two things to make it. 6 inches is good enough for most girls. you will always feel insecure if you compare on the internet because typically the only people commenting dick size are above average and comfortable to begin with. just b urself
>>
>>37105292
oh i know it makes your dick look bigger ;) that and your insecurities
>>
im huge and the only thing i get to fuck are thirsty soccer moms from craigslist.

most girls my age think its way too big and dont mess with it at all, like they'll literally refuse to interact with it.
>>
I'm in the process of losing weight, how long will it take for the fat around my dick to go? That and my legs are the main reason I want to lose weight
>>
>>37105315
damn i know that there is such a thing as too big, but bitches really wont fuck you even for novelty?? what's the stats?
>>
>>37105321
there is no fixed timeline. eat healthy and do fat-burning excercises to lose fat. good luck, you'll probably gain an inch or so of dick height when using a ruler more or less depending on how much fat you have.
>>
>>37105351
I'm like 5.5 now and it looks pathetic in my hand and in pics will it actually LOOK bigger? And will it make a difference during sex?
>>
>>37105269
divide by 2.54 to get inches
that's 8 2/3"
>>
>>37105325
i'm like 8something x6.

i havent been with too many girls my age but i have had some flat out refuse to let me enter lol.

the guy who said that there's no point to being this big was right.

the fucking for novelty thing does happen but with older women through craigslist or what have you, being able to get laid through there so easily is a perk but it obviously has risks.
>>
> 5.5
> act like its 8

Problem solved
>>
>>37105370
if you lose weight, your dick area in general will look better. if you think it looks pathetic, that's a sign of some self-image problems that getting fit won't solve. you need to accept yourself before you can have others accept you. as for sex, there is a mental component to female arousal so if you're more muscled and self confident, the dick will matter much less. idk if the dick itself will feel better for the girl but like i said before she will feel better in general
>>
>>37105387
damn who'd of thought that the perfect estat dick size would be a meme irl
>>
>>37105387
Getting laid through CL just because you have a big cock does seem like a decent perk to have..
>>
>>37105424
Will it penetrate her deeper?
>>
>>37105439
I mean he is fucking women just because of it (Assuming he isn't bullshitting)
>>
>>37105462
yeah but i'd rather be fucking women my age rather than craigslist moms with marriage problems
>>
In 8x6, and when I took my gfs virginity it took 2 months of trying before she got used to it.

One girl in high school cried when she saw it.
>>
>>37105456
yeah it will, but only if you're pulling some balls-deep thrusts.
>>
>>37105495
Guess I'm stuck eating pussy :'(
>>
>>37105493
why is 8x6 such a common size online. never 7.9x5.9 or 8.1x6.1. i suspect some rounding in either direction
>>
>>37105446
its alright.

>>37105462
i can prove my size if you can come up with a way for me to show you lol.

>>37105477
i mean im pretty sure there's girls who would love it but im not exactly good at picking up sluts.
honestly the sex i get through things like craigslist etc is pretty good usually.

also they're always women with marriage problems it's pretty funny.

>>37105493
i can see it working with a relationship, however i strongly believe it'll never be good sex in a one night stand if your cock is that big, unless the girl is specifically looking for a huge cock.

pretty fun subject to talk about since i never get to chat about this irl.
>>
>>37105086

7x5.5

but it's a grower, feels bad man
>>
>>37105513
I will admit I round, just because it fluctuates depending on a bunch of factors. 8x6 is just the average
>>
>>37105503
desu who cares if some girl cums or not. if you care so much about girls cumming, learn to last a long time and choke them during sex
>>
6.5 x 5.5 here, most girls i've been with need prep and/or comment on how big it is. Relax.
>>
>>37105517
that's good. greek statue mode
>>
Where my 5x4 bros at?
>>
>>37105517
Nah bro, shower is feels bad man. Here's why

>cock is 5x4 soft
>almost the size of an average boner
>girls have dealt with growers for their whole lives
>final form is 7.5x5.5
> expect it to be a lot bigger than it actually is
>they're not disappointed, but it's not what they expected.
>>
>>37105532
that's understandable. i think it's also because 8x6 is a good sounding size, and people who are more insecure will be more exact i.e. 7.6x5.6 instead of 7.5x5.5.
>>
>>37105556

no it's bad

people will think you have a small dick unless it's hard
>>
>>37105541
Idk really sex is more about validation for me, someone letting you be intimate and do things usually reserved for hot guys with them is the greatest validation there is ,so my mindset is that I better impress them so they think more highly of me and tell all their freinds how great I am
>>
>>37105581
who cares what some faggots or sluts think. i'm in the cold north and i'd rather have a compact package while working out than something getting in the way.
>>
So how many of you have gotten laid just because of the size of your dong? Besides the one guy who said he uses online hookups for it.

Are you /fit/ too?
>>
>>37105086
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>37105595

who cares? I care

it's like false advertising, I have a decent dick but it looks tiny when not aroused

regardless im not even using it right now so whatever
>>
>>37105582
if you really dive into the whole female mindset regarding sex, you're only going to be dissapointed in the lack of logic or steady reasoning that's going on in a girl's head. just fuck them and move on with your life, it's all hedonism anyways and you shouldn't be dependent on any outcomes
>>
>>37105199
Yeah? Try having that same dick at age 41 and dating nothing but single moms, because that's all that's left. It's like humping a fucking crawl space.
>>
>>37105617
then just always keep a semi
>>
>>37105630
i dont get what you're trying to say
>>
>>37105630
if you're 41 and not still fucking college girls then you're only getting what you deserve
>>
>>37105630

30 here

im just going to get as fit as possible, try to fuck young girls, and go from there

fuck marriage

fuck settling down

I have a niece and nephew, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>37105581
>people will think you have a small dick unless it's hard
Which people?
They only people who see my dick are the ones I'm fucking.
I've gotten comments like "I can't believe it gets so huge anon". Zero fucks given.
>>
>>37105244
>5.5

I fucking hate this meme
>>
>>37105674
>tfw your dick size becomes a meme
Not sure how to feel desu.
>>
>>37105517
7x5.5 is what I got. Girls like it
>>
>>37105643
That women who have had kids have cavernous vaginas.

>>37105645
Cool story, virgin.

>>37105662
That's what I thought. Everything was great until I hit 35. I still don't want a wife and kids, but it's pretty hard to pull high-quality ass when you're old enough to have fathered them.
>>
>>37105561
I'm more like 5.5x4.5 but girls don't hesitate to suck it or let it in their pussy.

I was hooking up with this girl for a few months and flat out asked her what she thought of my dick. She said it wasn't the biggest, but it also wasn't the smallest she'd seen either.

TL;DR if you're not fat, not hideous, and have a semi-average dick you're doing alright
>>
>>37105477
one of them bought me videogame once and showed me her son's room which was full of games and shit because i told her i liked games.

made me feel like chad in those meme comics that get posted sometimes, only im the opposite from a chad.
>>
>>37105244
Be able to last in missionary for 30 min straight with a constant rhythm and you're set.
>>
>>37105710
it is a cool story
>>
>>37105710

im fortunate enough to look younger than I am

still, id rather kill myself than "date" a single mom. I dont care, I know I fucked up by being out of shape when I was younger. but I take amazing care of my body now, and im not settling for some bitch with cellulite and kids.

the second you settle for anything in life you might as well be dead. aim high.
>>
>6.7x6
>thick core
>thick quads
>mfw skinny manlets must "look" huge with a 6 incher
>>
>>37105623
Idc about the feeling for me tho, I just wanna get her in bed and impress her because it's the only way my pathetic ass can feel good about myself
>>
guys im 6'2 and my dick is 5.2 inches long. it looks tiny on my frame and makes me sad sometimes. i'd love to have 6 inches.
>>
what good is a nice dick if you arent using it?

above average but it's collecting dust
>>
>>37105747
>>37105815
This is why manlets will always have the upper hand when it comes down to it.
>>
>>37105907

doesnt matter

girls are dumb and think everything is proportional
>>
6x6 dicks masturbrace
>>
>>37105927
Thats until lanklets pull their pants off and they see the truth. It only takes one manlet to show one girl the power of dick aesthetics before she spreads this knowledge to all her friends and before you know it all women bow down before the BMC.
>>
>>37106100
broken midget clown?
bland minuscule cock?
better missed cuck?

DEFINE YOUR TERMS ANON
>>
>>37106160
BIG
MANLET
COCK
>>
>>37106243

I dont get it

shouldnt the guy with the tiny dick be the manlet?
>>
>>37105799
there's your problem
>>
>>37106256
The point, my dear anon, is if you take two guys of different heights and slap the same average dick on them the tall guy will look like he has a tiny dick and the manlet will look like he has a huge dick. Thus a big manlet cock.
Women will flock to the short guy because even if hes a fucking manlet at least his dick doesn't look kiddie sized compared to his body.
Lanklets are finally getting their just desserts.
>>
Let's be honest guys. We're posting on /fit/. None of us are getting sex. No point in caring about dink size.
>>
>>37106403
>projecting this hard
Spotted the dicklet
>>
>>37106568
>projecting this hard
Spotted the dicklet
>>
>>37106305
maybe if those girls are size queens. but why fuck a size queen?
>>
>>37105630
I'm 20 and this is my worst fucking fear. Please god just let me find my fucking wife soon I hate his game.
>>
>>37106706

>wife

lol

these days marriage is a death sentence

just have fun
>>
>>37105090
not on le ebin 4shane where everyone benched 3pl9s in their first 3 weeks of lifting and everyone's 8x7 dick is too small to please the women they can't get
>>
>>37105907

>Manlets
>Upper anything
>>
>>37106773
>redpill xDDDD
>>
>>37106856

what redpill?

why risk half your shit for some random girl? thats not a good idea.
>>
what size condoms do you get for 5.75" girth? regular ones are really tight and magnums are probably too big.
>>
>>37106937
>regular condoms are too tight
You're a fucking idiot.
Regular condoms can literally stretch over a fucking basketball, they're not constricting you're fucking pecker.
Shit, I've got a fucking massive dong and while I have worm magnums comfortably and filled them out, a regular one does me just fine too. Magnum condoms are a meme to try and impress people.
>>
>>37106773
>just have fun
After age 30 that stops being an option, you can't just fuck around your whole life
>>
>>37107083

>after age 30 that stops being an option

says who?

oh, the "settle and have kids" meme?
>>
>>37106937
i posted here earlier, i have an 8x6 something penis, probably rounded up a little whatever fuck inches.

magnums are a fucking meme and are only useful if you want to impress a girl by accidentally showing it or something, or by pulling out before sex.
>>
4.5 x 4 reporting

Someone played a cruel trick on me indeed
>>
how the hell am i supposed to take a nude picture of my benis? I am 6'1'' and am 'fell for the SS meme' mode, have huge hands.
any picture that i take looks like im holding a twig because i might as well hold a pringles can in my crotch area and itd look small too
>>
4.8 x 5

asian (manlet AND dicklet)

fuark
>>
>>37105086
5.4 x 5.11

I've come to accept my average dick.
>>
>>37107378
me too and asian. feel like noone will ever take me seriously because i'm asian and a manlet. let alone a woman taking me seriously once they find out im a dicklet....
>>
>>37107240
I know that feel, dick twin.
>>
>tfw sub 5" girth

>been with 2 virgins
>they didnt feel tight at all
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.