[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i build legit muscle with just push ups?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lesmugpepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
lesmugpepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
can i build legit muscle with just push ups?
>>
>>37103475

Yes, you fucking autist, it's just a bad idea
>>
>>37105098
Why is that?
>>
No you can only build muscle with muscle ups
>>
Would you rather be able to push yourself up many times and have the chest of a prepubescent ping pong player or be able to complete superhuman feats like pushing the tower of pisa up straight? In the end, it comes down to preferences.
>>
why do you think it's called PUSH pull legs
>>
yeah, if you can manage to somehow weight them enough to keep the rep range between 5-15 or something.

any more than that is getting into muscular endurance territory. if you want to see what the looks like, look up any kung fu master lmao.
>>
No, just fake muscles.
>>
>>37103475
Not really, and certainly not in the way you're thinking of it
>>
>>37103475
faggots, yes you absolutely can if you do at least 200 push-ups a day EVERYDAY. After doing that shit for 20 or so days I went from a baby's chest to pecs. Just look up the challenge on YouTube you'd be surprised.
>>
>>37105702

What if you're fat and weigh as much as the leaning tower of pizza?

Checkmate manlets
>>
Requesting bodyweight / inmate fitness infographic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.