[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitness Apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What is /fit/'s app recommendations?
Im looking for something to help me keep track of my progress, guide me on the workouts I need to do everyday to achieve my ideal body, and information on what exercises I can do with my limited equipment. (Dumbbells)
>>
>>37103275
>track my progress
Pen and paper.
>guide me on workouts
Real, certified IRL PTs or the fucking internet.
>what can I do with just dumbbells, limited equipment
>>>/adv/cali
>>
>>37103364
>adv
meant,
>>>/asp/cali
>>
An app that just shows exercises definitely would be really great.
>>
Jefit, my fitness pal
>>
>>37103275
Mapmyfitness for running/cycling outside, Myfitnesspal for calorie counting
>>
>>37104733
Not using strava, why are you on fit if you don't want to be better than everyone? Nothing like rising up the leaderboards and taking that kom
>>
>>37104682
It's called a notepad application like colornote.

SL 5x5 does have an app, but if you have any sort of customized routine then it's honestly easier to just do it yourself.

You can also give yourself feedback like (+) or (-) to denote if you increment up next session or keep at the same weight, or if you fail to progress repeatedly (mulitple ---'s) then you can deload and refigure your new working weight.
>>
>>37104949
What I mean is illustrations and information about different exercises and lifting movements to give you ideas in the gym. For when you want to try something new or work harder.
>>
Are fitbits any good?
>>
>>37105286
No.

Op just use exrx.net to see how exercises are done.
>>
>>37104907
I used to have strava when I was doing triathlons, the leaderboard thing was fun, but I like mapmyfitness a little better, plus it syncs calories and stuff right to myfitnesspal so it is kinda nice
>>
File: 1461974813583.jpg (200 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461974813583.jpg
200 KB, 720x960
Progression if you're on Android is absolutely 10/10. Gives you descriptions of exercises and links you to form videos. Has lots of cool graphs and sheit for tracking your progress too.
>>
>>37105286
If you want to track your pulse and sleep habits then go for it. Just for exercise though, you can get a $20 pedometer to count steps, and a free app to track calories and workouts. No need to drop $150 for a bracelet imo
>>
My apps list.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.