[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: testexam_3.jpg (101 KB, 744x963) Image search: [Google]
testexam_3.jpg
101 KB, 744x963
Daily Reminder
>>
>>37103258
HAHAHA BENIS :DDDDD
>>
>>37103258
>check for areas that feel tender
The whole testicle is tender
>>
>implying i give a fuck

i'll just chop my dick and testes off if it gets cancer
>>
N-no homo right guys?
>>
I had an infection of my left ball 2 years ago. I had to take some antibiotics for two weeks and then everything was healed again. This day im feeling a slight pain in said testicle again. I hope its no infection again
>>
lol its penis
>>
>had a vasectomy at 21
>can't tell what's a tumor and what's scar tissue

This will trigger some mongoloid.
>>
I just get the gym shower officer to do it for me
>>
>>37104828
Stop fucking dirty sluts.
>>
>>37104846
Jokes on you. I havent had sex in years
>>
>>37104841
Any regrets? 21 here thinking of the same procedure.
>>
>>37103258
is there a guide on how to not pop an erection while at a hospital

i had to get surgery done near my groin area, and i don't know how i didn't pop an erection with all the beautiful healthcare workers and nurses around. Someone was grabbing my dick and shaving it, I felt some blood and movement, but I kept biting my cheek and thinking of horrible things.
>>
>>37104853
No. There's apparently an increased risk of prostate cancer iirc, but other than that there are literally no downsides, ~.',*especially*,'.~ if you want kids eventually or think you'll change your mind; if you can't afford to have a reversal or surgical intervention, you can't afford to have a child.
>>
I fucking hate doing that to myself

I'm so sensitive about my balls it makes me feel weird
>>
>>37104890
dude everyone gets hard when operated on. doctors and nurses talk mad shit when the patient is unconscious. it doesn't matter, why are you scared of someone seeing your pee pee? who cares, just own it.
>>
>>37103427
Then you have ballsackitis
>>
File: 1379822685209.jpg (29 KB, 436x402) Image search: [Google]
1379822685209.jpg
29 KB, 436x402
benis
>>
File: rich10.jpg (15 KB, 236x225) Image search: [Google]
rich10.jpg
15 KB, 236x225
>>37103258
>When the dick doesn't hang lower than the balls
>>
>>37106004
>when your morning wood is easily an inch and a half more than your regular boner.
Juice me rich.
>>
>>37103258
i have a lump on the bottom of both of my testicles that is hard and small but it comes and goes. i only ever feel it really when i'm in the shower

i even went to a doctor and they ultrasound'd my nuts and basically said we have no clue what this is

so yeah i've got some weird lumps that come and go and they'll probably turn into cancer in 20 years

/blog
>>
File: 1440817062788.jpg (27 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1440817062788.jpg
27 KB, 480x720
>>37103409
BENIIIIIS :DDDDD
>>
>>37103466

das it mane
>>
File: JAJAJAJA.gif (195 KB, 424x301) Image search: [Google]
JAJAJAJA.gif
195 KB, 424x301
>>37103258
>>This kills the benis :DDDDD
>>
>>37105896
>doctors and nurses talk mad shit when the patient is unconscious

I really struggle with this. How do you get over it?
>>
>>37106779
Do what that one dude did and record the audio while you're being operated on. He sued the shit out of the doctors that made fun of his dick while he was out.
>>
>>37106799
lmao source? i fucking hate doctors, would love if that were true
>>
>>37103258
What does it mean when they're too sensitive to do this?
>>
>>37106779
Just to expand on this, I can take being called names (to an extent, I guess) but it's the fact that I would be in a defenseless position while that was going on
>>
>>37106298
Probably epeditimitis. It's a minor infection where the stuff in your sack clumps and gets shitty. Sometimes it goes away on it's own. I get it time and again. If it starts to hurt, go into the doctor's. If it gets to a painful stage and isn't treated it can result in infertility.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.