[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever go to the gym in your gym clothes except for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1439659622586.jpg (74 KB, 571x424) Image search: [Google]
1439659622586.jpg
74 KB, 571x424
Do you ever go to the gym in your gym clothes except for the shoes or do you always change your clothes there?
>>
>>37099521
I wear the same shoes too
>>
>>37099521
Sure, is there anything wrong with it?
>>
>>37099790
I've seen someone make fun of a guy in a thread before that went to the gym with his clothes already on. So I was wondering if that is against an unwritten rule.
>>
if it's hot and I can lift in the morning
>>
>>37099521
I always go there ready dressed, except shoes. I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt due for washing.
>>
>>37100008
the threads about what people where here are the weirdest. Don't worry about it. Just wear what you will wear. I'll change my shoes because of rain/snow etc. However if it's nice out I won't necessarily worry about it, but will still do it sometimes out of habit.
>>
Go ready dressed, I have to walk to and from the gym anyway
>>
>>37100008
That's a joke pasta, meant to be written from the view of a curl-bro who doesn't understand someone doing SS/SL and pointlessly mocking every aspect of the lifter.
>>
>>37100101
Yeah right the gym is that magical place where suddenly it's ok to not care about what you wear because people will magically stop judging you. Like who cares it's the gym not real life you fucking autist.
>>
>>37099521
Occasionally if I'm not doing much else that day I'll just go in my gym clothes.
>>
>>37099521
I've seen plently of big guys do the same, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.