[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was fat for my entire life, now that i'm 18 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: calories.jpg (137 KB, 501x240) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
137 KB, 501x240
I was fat for my entire life, now that i'm 18 years old i've decided to change this situation.
Currently i'm weighting 265 lbs and i plan to eat 350 calories per day.
Anyone have an idea of how this will play out?
Unfortunaly i don't have time to do exercices and english isn't my main language
>>
>>37095307
you are better off not eating, fasting, for a day or doing a ketogenic diet.
>>
>>37095307
god another "i want to change my life for real this time" thread .. get the fuck off the internet and go work out you DYEL fuck.

>plan to eat 350 calories per day
people are actually this stupid. if you think this is a good idea / will work, you have no chance. enjoy your belly fat fuck
>>
>>37095334
Probably there's a lot of threads like these but i'm just wanna to know how is going to play out. I'm planning on Running everyday till my limit, but will take between 1 to 2 months
>>
>>37095307
350 cal a day will fuck your shit up, calculate how many calories do you need a day and enter a deficit of 500 not the fastest way, but you will look better
>>
eat 1500-1800 calories a day breh
and walk an hour a day
>>
Try 600-750, way more realistic. That way you can eat like 2 meals and drink a bunch of water and build a habit. Trust me if you actually stick to it you'll eventually drop down to about 135.
>>
>>37095431
Got it
>>
How can anyone expect to make it when they can't even read the sticky
>>
Yes

Most likely, you can't take the starvation and don't keep up the diet

If you force yourself to starve like that, you probably deal serious damage to multiple organs. Pray it isn't your heart that weakens first
>>
>>37095307
I was at the same place you're at 6 months ago. Dropping to 350 will not work, no one in the right mind would do this.

Here's my advice fatty (I know, a little hypocritical), drop to 2000 calories a day, make sure that at least 40 percent of it is protein, and start lifting, then in 2 months drop to 1750 (with the same ratio of protein), once you're comfortable with that, drop to 1500. Make sure to do cardio throughout because it'll speed up the process. Good luck dumbass.
>>
>>37095307
You're a fucking idiot. Take responsibility for your shit life choices and accept you can't just wash away your bad health in 1 day.

You don't "BECOME" healthy. Being healthy is a lifestyle. Being healthy is an ongoing process of doing the right things for your health and well-being every single day.

350 calories a day will fuck your hormones up, restrict your metabolism and cause your muscles to atrophy. 350 calories a day isn't sustainable. It's a cheat. It's a "fix my shit fast" scheme. It's not responsible and it's not disciplined. What're you going to do when you're at the size you want to be after this ridiculous diet? Start being healthy then? Fuck no, you start being healthy now.

Find your TDEE. Eat at a 500 calorie deficit. We're talking 1500 to 1700 a day, 3 square meals. Eating responsibly, ensuring you're getting the proper nutrition, while eating cleanly at either a deficit or a surplus to meet your goals, is being healthy, and is something you can do for the rest of your life.

Fuck your crash diet and wake the fuck up.
>>
File: 1462117280558.png (380 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462117280558.png
380 KB, 640x360
Just eat 1500kcals every day and do cardio once in a while.
Do this for 6-8 months and you will lose weight, that's all the magic there is.
>>
>>37095307

>350 calories per day

Nigger, that's your amount of calories for fucking breakfast. Exercise isn't about having time. It's about making time. Wake up earlier in the morning to make room for exercise.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.