[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create my own gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 864x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 864x575
/fit/
How much do I have to invest if I want to open my own gym?
>t. Rich businessman anon
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 471x312
Buying a franchise could also be a good idea
How much does it coast to buy a franchise of Gold's Gym or Planet Fitness?
>>
Start a gym for a niche but have enough shit so you don't scare away normies
>>
>>37093965
more money than you have desu senpai
>>
>>37093965
Getting a franchise for golds would cost 5 times what it would cost to just set up a non franchise
>>
>>37094009
yeah but i bet more people would join it
>>
File: goldsgym_franchise_info.png (12 KB, 561x311) Image search: [Google]
goldsgym_franchise_info.png
12 KB, 561x311
>>37093965
Real quick google turns this up
>>
>>37094009
What about Planet Fitness?
How much would it coast?
>>
>>37093923

Couple million upfront. You can expect it to start turning a profit by about year three (if you're lucky) and to have paid off the initial investment somewhere about year ten (if you haven't gone bankrupt).

Running a gym is a suckers game right now.
>>
>>37093923
Some of the people here have already stated it, but franchise is the usual way to go.
Just like no one sets up a Jeffs Burger's, they set up a Mcdonald's and make bank.

Gold's would cost you a pretty penny, however a small franchise gym i've used in the past SnapFitness is def cheaper. Considering they only have enough room for 10-20 people at most in the gym.
>>
>>37093923
Come set it up in Vietnam. Capital costs for equipment will be the same but floor space and staff are cheap. Lots of rich people here. California yoga and elite fitness are the only two large chains and they are making a killing. (I know the CFO of California in Vietnam)

And no fat chicks in this country and no womyn.
>>
>>37094127
Op here

I was thinking about opening a "Planet fitness" franchise in South America, maybe in Mexico or Argentina
They are poor so I think they can and will pay 10 bucks a month for a gym
>>
>>37094187

They make like $60 a month man lol

You're the dumbest businessman ever.
>>
>>37094195
So do the Vietnamese
>>
>>37094187
I live in Vietnam and the average salary of $200 to $400.

I pay $100 a month for my gym. The Korean gym I used to go to, also in Vietnam, was $240 a month.

Fuck South America. Too violent. Vietnam is peaceful and Asians are sexy. And the food is god tier.

A local gym, usually with limited or no AC, is about $2 per visit. Or $20 a month. I wouldn't compete with them. Go for the rich people and market add on bullshit (diet planning, massage, physio, etc)

Massages are the best in Vietnam. 2x boys (or girls if you prefer that) for 90min is $40. Happy ending another $20. Very happy ending maybe $30. The massage itself is whatever style you want but I like Thai. They undress you, get in the bath with you and wash you, dry you gently, massage you naked.. Glorious.
>>
>>37094195
There's rich people everywhere. Often more in corrupt countries because.. Corruption.

I was in Lao this weekend and saw a fucking Tesla. I'm told it's the only one in the country. Vietnam has one Bugatti Veyron.

Not many that rich, but more than enough are wealthy enough. Throw in all the foreigners and expats and you have an adequate base.

Anyone with a few years experience managing a gym in the West should be able to find a nice cushy expat job in Vietnam. You can be general manager of a club or two, have a small army of Vietnamese to manage, get to know the market and then exit and start your own. Or network, find a rich guy to finance it, and do a joint venture.

I know fuck all about managing clubs and I've a good job as CPA but maybe as a retirement project I'll consider this along with a gay B&B on the beach. Google da nang beach and you'll understand what heaven is.

I saw general managers (10 years XP) get paid about $3500-4000 after tax, with perks such as health insurance, car, phone, 20 vacation days, etc. And obviously +sales commission if you do sales. This is Vietnam.
>>
>>37094297
>vietnam is peaceful

Nguyen please go away.
>>
>tfw trainer needing a job
>>
>>37094376
It is if youre white.
Literally alt the shit you hear about in 3rd world countries only happens to their own shitskin people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.