[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who excessively shows off his muscles Plz tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 56676785.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
56676785.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>that guy who excessively shows off his muscles

Plz tell me you don't do this /fit
>>
>>37093393
only when pumped af and looking hyuuuge

a lot of people stare at me when im doing sets tho
>>
Why would you use a word like 'excessively' here, it makes your whole post moot and a tautology at that.

Is it wearing a tank top? Posing at the gym? Walking around like Zeez?
>>
>>37093407
>Is it wearing a tank top? Posing at the gym? Walking around like Zeez?

Not so subtle excessively shows off
>>
>>37093393
I exercise naked to exert my dominance.
>>
There's an big asian dude one of my classes at uni that is constantly flexing and tensing his muscles.

He has that deep roid voice and acne, but like 19-20 inch arms and a massive gorilla back.

Honestly he looks so insecure, I'm sort of "class mates" with him because we both lift and have that in common so we get along, but fuck, I wish he'd stop randomly flexing 500 times in 1 lecture. He is the reason why lifters have a shit-cunt stereotype.
>>
I wore long sleeves a lot and sweaters because I was a little worried of people thinking that I had turned into a jerk. One day it was hot ad balls so I wore a tank top. Everyone said I looked good. Now I wear whatever.
Am I that guy op?
>>
>>37093606
Nah, you were just being self conscious.
I remember never wearing tank tops in college, starting going to lake events with girls and they commented they liked the more laid back getup.
Being confident in your body automatically adds a few points when it comes to men, even if you don't have a great body chicks dig confidence.
i don't think that feels mutual for females though.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
All the time, when I'm alone
>>
i train in a hoodie and sweatpants so no one knows what i look like but me and my coach
>>
>>37093810
kek this, i have too much autismo to do it in public
>>
I literally go to the gym in nothing but a speedo every day and flex all my muscle the entire time that I'm walking over the the squat rack to do my curls
>>
>>37093405
I can hardly believe anyone stares at you with anything other than disgust judging by your trip
>>
When you're 2swole2control you can't help but show of excessively.

DYEL
>>
>be swole
>xl is my size for long sleeves
>buy everything in L
>OP,'s girl eyefucks you when you walk by and Op stares down own the ground
>implying OP is not some kissless, handholdless virgin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.