[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you shower at the gym /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: jCmLQG9jt_c8V5nY.jpg (27 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
jCmLQG9jt_c8V5nY.jpg
27 KB, 599x337
Do you shower at the gym /fit/?
>>
>>37093090
I did for the first time today and masterbated to the guys I was in the steam room with.
>>
>>37093090
yes

Unless your soft cock is sub 2", you really have no excuse to not shower with other guys.
>>
i took a shit on toilet seat and washed half a roll down the drain to clog it up.
>>
yee
great feel when all the old as fuck armenians in the sauna and showers mire hard at my dick gains
>>
>>37093090
Of course, I like to slap my dick against the wall in the showers to assert my dominance over the other men there.
>>
>>37093105
>sometimes my flaccid dick is 3-4"
>sometimes it's a tiny 2" baby dick

it's a risk m8
>>
Yes, because there are private stalls and free body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
I buy none of those things now.
>>
>working out
>ask a girl who was just squatting 65 if shes done
>yes
>later catch her watching me the whole time while im squatting lmao3pl8
>take a rest after the 2nd set
>watching the gym tv
>a condom commercial comes on
>look over at her on the leg press machine trying to hint to her
>she doesnt notice
>take a 2.5 pound pl8 and throw it in her direction
>she looks at me weirdly for a second than looks back to her legs
>this is just a warmup
>move up to 10 pounds
>throw it farther than the first time
>now shes just looking at me like what the fuck
>but fuck it, lets move on to the actual work set
>take a 45 and throw it at her full speed
>this knocks her off her ass and makes her hair shoot up while she yells what the fuck is wrong with you
>forgot to suck in my stomach
>take a deep breath and tighten my ass for the next rep
>throw another 45 even harder
>hits her arm while she moves the 45 off her
>shes screaming like someone broke her arm
>mfw its the last rep
>prepare myself like im throwing a baseball
>moving my arm like its a windmill
>get ready to throw the weight as a perfect parabola
>this ones going straight to her head
>release the weight
>now shes screaming for her life as she sees it come down
>all of a sudden everything went quite and she stopped screaming
>what the fuck now she missed the condom commercial
>>
File: bjork wtf.png (218 KB, 338x355) Image search: [Google]
bjork wtf.png
218 KB, 338x355
>2016
>not having a boner in the locker room
>>
>>37093350
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>37093350
Holy fucking shit.

I lost.

And now I woke up everybody.
>>
>>37093350
Kek
>>37093384
>Nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>>37093090
No.
I take the bike to the gym, not really worth showering if I'll continue sweating on the way home anyways.
>>
No I don't and I have no interest to.

>first time going into locker room at my gym
>only doing it cause I had to take a piss
>first thing I see is a totally naked old asian man
>everyone in there staring me down as I walk to the urinals
>piss, wash my hands, and get the fuck out
>never again

I just drive 10 minutes home, get my protein in, and then shower. Haven't run into any anonymous pork swords in my bathroom yet.
>>
>>37093169
this
on a good day walk from the lockers to the shower area butt-naked.
>>
Gym showers:
>potential fungal infections
>dudes jacking off in them
>dudes pissing in them
>dudes shitting in them

Home shower:
>

I know what I'm choosing
>>
>>37093090
not anymore. gym is pretty fucking cheap and has all the freeweights (though they have plates from 7 different companies lying around. looks like a fucking yard sale.

i need to pay 50 cent for the showers, which i wont and its 5 minutes cycling from my home so whatever.
>>
>>37095696
seriously. the showers/locker rooms at the gyms i've been to are terrible. probably rarely get cleaned, always smells like bo and ass, and wearing sandals in the shower is retarded. go home and showers. unless you're homeless or live far from the gym and have to go to work/school after just don't
>>
I do.
This because my hot water tank decided to die recently and it's the only option for non-glacier meltwater running down my neck.
>>
I live .4 miles from the gym, so no.
>>
>>37093090
I *only* shower at the gym. It's a 24 hour gym with one shower for guys. But it's a private shower in it's own bathroom so no big deal. It's a hassle when you have to wait for it, but otherwise it's great. Ever since joining the gym I no longer shower at home since I'm within a mile of the gym and go there 6 days a week anyway. On my off day I run by there at night to shower before heading to bed. Sometimes I still shower at home, like after doing yard work.
>>
>>37095087
why not get your proteins in the locker room and then drive home anon?
>>
>>37093105
Well shit.
>>
Only if i swam that day

>>37093105
>his gym doesnt have private stalls with curtains

Haha
>>
I do. I go swimming there, so if I'm gonna drive home wet, I might as well be clean. Its just more convenient. The showers at my gym are pretty nice and have free shampoo.
>>
People in the locker room seem to be in awe of my penis in its chastity cage as it drips a thick syrupy pre-cum. It's not like my girlfriend gives me the key so I can take it off to shower at the gym. Taking it off unsupervised is a big no no.
>>
>>37098717

wtf is this
>>
>>37098750
A fetish
>>
>>37098717
>Bernie supporters
OUT OUT OUT!
>>
>>37095696
You don't jerk off or piss in your shower?
>>
>>37093090
Of course.

Also, why do the muslims in my gym always shower with their boxer shorts on, like embarrassed children?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.