[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP GEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 17
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
DNP GENERAL DISCUSSION

I'm two and a half weeks out from a beach vacation, I have dinitros stuff from a year ago.

What is the most you have lost on a 500mg daily DNP dose?
>>
Any news of the in aus source
>>
How do I into getting dnp?
>>
>>37092564
Lurk more
>>
Honestly after doing DNP for a week I have to say that it isn't worth it. It is hardly any better than eating well and if you can actually eat well then you've already made it. If you can't then forget it.
>>
Has anyone had rash before and how exactly did they dose benadryl to deal with it? Did you need additional supplement?
>>
Why would you use dnp over clen?
>>
is there a way to buy dnp from someone that doesn't require you to learn how to use bitcoin?
>>
>>37092618
One week is nothing
>>
Shit thread. No sticky and no links.
>>
>>37091700
go keto, more effective
>>
>back home for the summer
>5th day of 500mg
>laying in bed shirtless watching a movie sweating balls, fan on full blast
>don't remember being quite this sweaty last year when I ran 500mg but w/e
>after the movie decide to check the thermostat out of curiosity
>house is sitting at 81
>turns out my dad decided to turn of the cooling and not tell anyone when they went on a week long trip a few days back

Got that shit kicked on to 70, hopefully the night will be slightly less shity than the past few
>>
>message dinitro at 6am this morning
>he's busy with mother's day bullshit

fuck you asshole this is your job answer my email.
>>
>>37091700
HOW ABOUT A FUCKING PASTEBIN??? I WANNA START THIS SHIT
>>
>>37093220
>>37092858
>>37092564
Learn to Google.

http://pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

>>37092811
Because it's better than clen.

>>37092814
Many accept WU.
>>
anybody ever use 24dnp? already bought just looking to settle my nerves about not getting ripped off. how long does it take him to process?
>>
>>37092811
Why would you want to fuck with your heart
>>
>>37092539
Waiting too
>>
>>37093362
Heard good things about him. Supposedly his last caps were dosed inconsistently so he's updating something and adding a bit more per cap or something. Heard that off an anon so you're better off emailing him.
>>
>>37091700
Reminder ausjuice is a fraud who exit scammed 7 months ago.
Do not under any circumstances trust them.
>>
>>37093214
maybe if you werent such a prick mate. i got my stuff. start tomorrow. 5 days x1 cap. 10 days x2 caps. 10 days x3 caps. cant wait.
>>
>>37093362
>>37094690
Ordered from him a while ago. Said it Shipped on 4/25 but I haven't gotten it in the mail yet. Starting to worry. I'm in the US btw
>>
Bought mine from
>http://enhancedathlete.com/products/dinitrophenol-dnp-3-per-300mg-capsule-fertilizer

it looks like some small time sketchy sup company, shipped from California, got here fast, $2.50 per 200 mg cap, so on the expensive side but fuck it, its better the e-mailing an FBI agent and spilling my spaghetti trying to get a hook up.

It was 100% real, I lit one cap on fire and it scared the shit out of me, like it actually explodes, there is a scorch mark on my desk kek

Running a low carb 200p/80c/55f diet, IF, yohimbine+Caffine, fasted cardio and glycogen depletion upper/lower split.
It been alright after 5 days

supps:
>1g C
>400 mg E
>600 mg NAC
>100/100 mg calcium and magnesium
>500-600 mg potassium per day

body comp:
>holding water
>slightly distended abdomen (common)
>flat muscles
>down 4.5 lbs as of today
>look leaner, hard to tell, lots water/glycogen shit going on

Sides:
>heat (not bad at all)
>tired, extremely lazy, everything is exhausting
>really really bad sleep
>amazing poops(??) we're talking perfect clean drop right on time every day

there's just one problem..tingly feeling in arms on day 4, on day 5 my hand went numb at the gym, now im getting random hot and cold sensations in my legs, looks like I got fucking Peripheral neuropathy. I'm going to stop tomorrow and finish the rest of my 2 week mini cut without DNP :(

hope you guys have better luck

>was minor nerve damage worth losing 1-2% body fat in 5 days?
>kind of lol
>>
>>37095001
How much were you taking?
>>
I've done two longer cycles at 500mg and lost 60 pounds in about 3 months. Only 60 more to go.
>>
File: File_001.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
File_001.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>37095042
200 mg per day, should have taken 2 caps the first day to load because the first day is kind if a waste at only 200mg in blood
>>
File: File_000.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
File_000.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>37095077
>>
>>37095085

>He doesn't buy 400 caps in bulk
>>
>>37095085
Looks like the caps weren't sealed properly.
>>
>>37095094
well I only ended up needing 5 so that was probably a smart call desu senpai

>>37095110
or just capped by hand sloppily
>>
Hi everyone, couple of questions here for a newbie/:

1. Anyone take EC stack with DNP? Would you say it's recommended/aids in fat loss?

2. How much of a benefit is a ketogenic diet while on DNP?

3. It's currently Spring time and I live in a warmer/humid city, would it be recommended for me to wait until Winter?

4. How much do you guys really sweat while on DNP? I still have to go to school/work and I wouldn't want to be drenched in sweat. I don't really have AC or fans at home, are these recommended as well?

5. I hear DNP could cause rashes/hives. I'm prone to Eczema so this worries me. I guess I could just blast Benadryl but I'm scared my skin will react poorly. Anyone have any experiences with DNP's effect on their skin?

Thanks for any help you guys can give, I really appreciate it
>>
>>37094707
Proof?
>>
>>37094707
Check out the steroid reddit.
He killed his label. It's unlikely it's the same guy coming back. The fucking guy isn't even on the /fit/ source list. Why does everyone ignore the legit sources?
>>
>>37095402
It's for the Aus domestic source as DMP was the only guy that could get it in to Aus reliably and now he's mia.
>>
>>37093362
I did some months ago, legit
>>
>>37095461
I understand that these are retarded fatbodies asking for local sources and worrying about their parents finding out, but if they are too gutless to use a recommended source, then they should not be attempting to use something like DNP.

Everyone in DNP threads should stop fucking shilling outside the generals. Morons have no business pestering sources and gobbling up 8 pills at once without researching.
>>
6 days in now boyz
2 days on 250mg (crystal) and the rest on 500mg, its the worst at night, i woke up with my bed soaked, body sore. on a side note im down almost 5lbs in those 6 days. Was munchin on my gfs snatch yesteday and sweating like a god damn hog, even she said somethin lmao
>>
Working in retail week 2 on 500mg, having a fucking sweaty mare

>>37092618
most of the first week is it kicking in and depleting glycogen, you need at least two preff 3 weeks, espc if youre below 500mg

>>37092811
clen is said to increase fat loss by like 8% or something very minor, dnp can lose you a pound of fat a day.

>>37092877
i go 33% on everything and its working wonders, keto is good for preventing heat though

>>37094659
dnp puts strain on everything, its literally overclocking your body, dont act as if its much better for your body than clen

>>37095296
i was going to stack with ec, but because it is a poison the hunger is outweighed by feeling sick all the time, so my hungers not too bad. No heat. Na its hot where i am just drink lots. a lot. it can do benadryl wont help its your bodies response to poison its telling you to stop being a cunt
>>
>>37092877
Yes. I switched to keto for this cycle and it's way more comfy. No sweat at all here on 500mg.
>>
>>37095001
Up your NAC to 2g and switch to keto. All my PN symptoms are still gone two weeks later.
>>
Someone ordered from 24dnp recently ? What did you think about delivery time / product ?
>>
>>37092539
>>37094671
Hey guys. I'm still here, but I haven't heard anything from AusJuice. He said he'd let me know when it was ready, but I might hit him up again soon.
>>
Alright faggots i have been running 250mg for around 10 days now and eating 1k calories only, in two days my college finals are over and I can turn up the heat and decrease the calories.

So fucking pumped, i hate all the sweating you get at 500750mg though it is fucking disgusting
>>
Holy Christ why does DNP make you smell so bad? I normally don't smell(at least until about 24 hours no shower) but I can wash, literally step out the shower, smell my armpit, and faintly smell that unique DNP body odor.
>>
>>37096484
Dude i get this shit too. Normally i can, like, go to the gym and sweat like a nigger animal and i will have 0 odor.

But my sweat smells like complete shit on dnp, it is honestly disgusting.

My shit and urine also SMELLS REALLY FUCKING BAD, i started keeping my bathroom window just open all day to ventilate it.
>>
does dnp have the same effect as you go lower in bodyfat? As in, does it get less effective the leaner you get?

I'm estimating myself, but i am probably 13 or 14% bf. I can BARELY see six abs when clenching, and i have kind of noticed the progress slowing down.
>>
>>37096526

No DNP works just as well at lower BF%. It's like THE way to easily get single digit BF%. It completely. Most people at 10-15% just eat at maintenance while taking it and working out at reduced load and get down to 7-9% easily. That's the real use of it. Is fatties just love it because we can't easily lose 5 pounds a week instead of 2 just from being warm.
>>
>>37096495

Yeah that's what I have too. My shirts fucking reek within 2-3 hours after a shower even if i don't sweat really. My piss reeks too
>>
>>37092539
you could try hive from steroidsourcetalk
havent used them for dnp but their other products are g2g
>>
>>37095296
>1. Not so much with the fat loss compared to the DNP itself, but it would help against the lethargy. Modafinil also works wonders.
>2. Quite silly in my experience, you need some sugary fruit drinks like V8 now and again. Going into keto also makes you feel tired for a while which can really suck because DNP is already tiresome.
>3. On 200mg/day, you'll be fine if you stay out of the sun and drink lots of water. On 500mg+ you will want to be indoors near an AC for most of the day. Even something as small as getting groceries will have you sweating like a pig if it is warm.
>4. A lot. It's doable on 200/250mg but now that I am on 500mg I really cannot move around a lot. I have no AC myself and it's C25 here. The nights are hard, after a week on DNP i started waking up soaked in sweat. I just use towels and sleep under a sheet only now.
>5. It can but I doubt it is related to eczema. DNP can give you an allergic reaction, keep some benadryl on hand but do not take it for no reason ffs.
>>
Question on my first dnp cycle!

I took 200mg/day for the first five days, and then three days ago upped it to 400mg/day. During my first week, I lost eight pounds. However, after raising my dose, ive actually gained weight. Specifically, today, the fourth day of 400mg/day, I weigh four pounds more than yesterday.

Is my body starting to o store water weight as my dose goes up? I was surprised to see I was actually dropping weight the first week because of all the stuff I've seen about water retention. Is that particular side effect dose dependent?
>>
>>37098697
stop weighing yourself everyday
>>
>>37098309
I don't see Dnp on their list but I'm cruising their test atm
>>
>>37098721
Weighing yourself every day is a great way to develop a disorder
>>
>>37093362
he's legit
roughly 7-10 days shipping if you're not in the UK
>>
This is so much better. Get with the times.
>>
>>37095522
Who ships to aus mostly successfully? I've been through YB, Dnp.cc, and DMP. 24dnp said he's making updates. Should I hold off for a while?
>>
I just got an order of 40x125 from Scorpion, shit took like 2 days to get here and it's legit. I've planned on starting my dosing at 125mg ED for like 3 days then upping to 250 depending on how I respond to it. Hopefully I can get down to like 10%.
>>
someone knows when 24dnp has finished updating? did he say something?
>>
where do you buy your dnp? ive been using yohimbine and caffeine, but dnp interests me
>>
where can i get dnp in germany?
>>
>>37098882
Do some more research because this is on another level
>>
Do I dare taking DNP after getting PN 3 years ago?
>>
>>37093214

You're the typical douche he's talking about in his pastebin.
>>
I'm in the middle of my first natty cut after several DNP cuts. Jesus, I forgot how god damn slow it is. But at least I'm full of energy, can still lift, and the most important - no damn cravings.
I hope I won't need any more cuts after it, it's just a waste of life you could spend on getting stronger and bigger
>>
>>37098774
dnpweightloss is actually decent, you just have to get past the bad engrish.
>>
does DNP effect your metabolism in the long run? Has anyone has any metabolic tests done after a cycle? Just curious
>>
Day 6 @500mgs

I'm tempted into increasing the dose to 750. I swear I only lose weight at that dose.

Nevertheless, the weather is crazy and I can barely withstand 500mgs. I'm just a few lbs away from my target, does anyone has experience reaching sub 10% bf levels?
>>
>>37103090
500s plenty dont be a cunt and kill yourself if its hot
>>
>>37098770
>not doing gw , clen, and dnp at the same time

Its like you wana stay obese.
>>
>>37096484
>>37096495
you realize that this is literally a poison you're taking, right? your body is trying to get it the fuck out however it can, sweats, piss, shits, you name it.
>>
>>37096495
is it really the dnp? i would think all the excess sulfur from the NAC is being metabolized and released as a volatile stench.
>>
>>37098697
you can drop like 5 lbs if you take a large enough shit. weigh yourself only after shitting and don't forget to account for the food still in your stomach/intestines as added weight.
>>
File: dontgetfat280.jpg (1 MB, 3080x2560) Image search: [Google]
dontgetfat280.jpg
1 MB, 3080x2560
>>37103527
>gw , clen,
What is gw and clen? I don't wanna be obese.
Last couple months I've exerted some self control and put the fork down. Lost 30lbs so far.
Pic related, at my worst.
>>
I'm ending my 2 week dnp cycle today and I look fatter than I used to. I know I've been eating at a caloric deficit and its just water retention but man is it a mind fuck. I hope the suffering was worth it 4 days from now
>>
“Cataracts can develop quickly after the use of DNP, usually leading to a permanent decrease in vision to light–dark perception in days to months [62–65]. Permanent deafness has been reported at doses considered to be therapeutic [66].”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21739343

“Lethal doses for orally ingested 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans have been reported to be 14 to 43 mg/kg ... .”
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+529

“After injection 2,4-dinitrophenol into portal vein /of rats/,……. Heart muscle showed strongly injured mitochondria with disintegrated cristae and pale matrix with flocculent bodies.”
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+529
>>
>>37104782
your point is?
>>
>>37093214
>as opposed to 6am in the afternoon
Not only are you a prick, but you're also a fucking retard apparently. Just because your mother didn't love you doesn't mean that Dinitro's doesn't love him.
>>
>>37092811
Because clen is shit tier compared to DNP.
>>
>Taking highly potent poison to cut/lose weight

Enjoy being cooked to death from the inside out, guys.
>>
>>37095001
I doubt the FBI would give a shit if they couldn't prove you were intending to consume them. Micro gardening bruh
>>
>>37104875
coward
>>
>>37095296
1. Excellent appetite suppressant. I craved carbs like a motherfucker without it
2. No clue. I ran isocaloric.
3. I just finished my cycle 3 weeks ago and I live in Louisiana.
4. Man, I sweat like a motherfucker. But I was fine in class, and I work at a jail that's really cold inside, so I was okay at work. Also I didn't say it already but I was running 500mg ED.
5. No hives or rashes for me. Basically zero sides for me. However, I did develop an awful sore and swollen throat the first week. It was terrible. I blasted Benedryl and it went away though.

Just probe around your first week or so, and see what works for you. Make sure you pick up the other supps that are recommended in the pastebin.
>>
>>37104708
You're gonna have hella loose skin if you don't lose some weight naturally first
>>
>>37104875
Enjoy your permabulk, stay pleb
>>
>>37104775
Dnp can cause a lot of water retention. Give yourself a week or so to lose it.
>>
>>37104875
>64 recorded dnp related deaths since the start of the 1900s
>over half were in a plant where it was used to manufacture artillery shells during ww1, so people were literally breathing it in
>most of the remaining deaths occurred when it was freely and openly used as a commercially available diet aid during the 1930s
>only a handful of deaths in the last twenty years

If you aren't a retard, it's really difficult to kill yourself with this shit. That being said, since you obviously are mentally deficient, you should probably stay away.
>>
>>37104775
If you know for certain then just trust it. I've used DNP many many times, and the water retention and knowing that you MUST have burnt off some fat after all that starving and sweating and shit.

You can use a scale out of curiosity but I'd advise only weighing yourself once a week. It'll reduce the mind fuck.

Just know that you'll get the results according to your diet and dose, just requires a little patience even though it's discouraging
>>
Should I take Ritalin which I already have prescribed or try to get phentermine to stack with DNP? I'm a bit iffy on stacking clen with it or using my leftover shit in the first place.
>>
>>37105741

Have you noticed and cardiovascular or problem solving differences or is you're body like like you've never touched dnp?
>>
>>37105878
>problem solving differences
what did he mean by this
>>
>>37095085

gonna have to lick the bag m8
>>
>>37095110
A bit of residue within the bags is pretty common.
>>
>>37104708
literally just starting walking daily, eliminate extra calories from snacking,soda,etc. and weight will melt off.

IMO, you don't need any enhancements yet, but your body, your move.
>>
does magicians yellow still sell at all? thought id check before hitting him up again, it's been a while.
>>
>>37092564
Wait for an OP that doesn't stick so they can post the pastebin. Try ctrl+f the archives for an older dnp threads

Or here >>37093255
>>
is the hypoglycemia dangerous or can i just ignore it
>>
>>37103090
>>I'm tempted into increasing the dose to 750. I swear I only lose weight at that dose.

stop eating like a fucking nigger animal then? jesus christ i am losing a fuckload on 250mg because i am also starving myself
>>
What is a good diet/supplements after coming off a dnp cycle. I've been doing research and people are saying eat a lot of carbs/eat no carbs, take t3/dont take it. Anyone have any personal experience?
>>
>>37106035

As in, is metal function affected.

Like through fatigue, rebound effects etc
>>
>>37106956
Yes, but I've abused DNP badly and had an eating disorder so that isn't a good example. If you do like one or 2 cycles a year then your fatigue will come back to normal fairly fast.

Rebound effects in general are probably the most understated, at least on /v/.

Dieting for 2-3 weeks on 1200ish calories on DNP is essentially starvation. I find that you need the most control with your diet for about 2 weeks after finishing DNP.

As long as you're eating at your new maintenance, there'd be minimal fat gain. Possibly weight gain because your muscles aren't depleted.

Mental functions take about 2 weeks for me too, along with energy levels, etc.

tl;dr: If you don't abuse it, then everything will go back to normal, including strength fairly quickly.
>>
File: Var_Grill.jpg (397 KB, 1891x1513) Image search: [Google]
Var_Grill.jpg
397 KB, 1891x1513
>>37107269

That's really helpful thanks.

How has your cardio been impacted. Back to normal given time or have you really had to work it?
>>
>>37102888

No tests, but it presumably increases your overall metabolic rate, or at least your body's metabolic capabilities due to it making your cells create more mitochondria to compensate the effects of DNP. Even after the DNP is long gone from your system, those mitochondria will stay and your cells will be capable of putting out more energy.
>>
>>37107692

So bmr is (presumably) higher for 'a time'
>>
>>37107599
I'm not a runner or anything but I'd say you'd be able to start breathing normally within a few days and feel close to normal by 2ish weeks
>>
Anyone notice any mental side effects from DNP?
First time I took DNP (a year ago) I thought I was getting a bit slower mentally although it may have just been me. Currently taking classes right now and I don't want to start another cycle if it'll affect my grades
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 575x323
>>37098770
The fuck is this? I've never heard of Card/gw.
>>
>>37098774

What happened with DNP.CC?

Did his stuff get stopped at customs?
>>
Uhh guys i have been eating 1k calories a day for the past 20 days or so, with the last 10 days on dnp.

I decided to binge just now on this takeout container of chinese food, but i only got half way through before i was COMPLETELY full, but thats not the oroblem...

I am getting sharp pains around my stomach WTFFFFF

Did i like rupture my stomach from eating a decent meal for the first time in 20 days? Since i started this, my biggest meal volume wise was probably 6 oz of broccoli.

Fuck am i gonna die
>>
>>37108928
I dunno what happened after, but his shit was underdosed and he tried to say that everyone else OVERdosed their pills
>>
>>37108381
You will have no energy, even thinking becomes hard. Don't cycle now if you don't want to slow down your thinking if it's that important.
>>
>>37108381
If you do dnp expect to have 0 social life during it, you will not have the energy or even the desire to do ANYTHING
>>
>>37105714
>over half were in a plant where it was used to manufacture artillery shells during ww1, so people were literally breathing it in
>so people were literally breathing it in

You reckon these cunts were shredded as fark??
>>
>>37109018
RIP
>>
>>37108381
definitely slight mental fog throughout cycle and a few weeks after.
>>
>>37107692
So this is basically a postive thing, right?
>>
I've done probably 4 cycles in the last year and don't have any significant PN. I used to think my hands were more numb than before but that's not really the case, it was just me being a hypochondriac.

That being said, I've also never used the NAC supp in any of my cycles. If I was going to do another one, should I use NAC? Is it that effective in preventing Peripheral Neuropathy? The worst side effect I've had is for the duration of my cycle I'd get pains in my wrists and joints but those cleared up completely a few days after coming off.
Do I risk it?
>>
>>37110062
Yeah, no one told me about this before I started. Thought I was getting brain damage somehow.
>>
>>37112380
Just get the supps, man. It's not worth permanent nerve damage. NAC is great for lots of stuff anyhow.
>>
>>37109053
Depends on the dose. But at 750mg, yeah, I pretty much stayed home as much as possible.
>>
>>37109018
You'll be fine, but you're probably straining your stomach. Just don't be stupid next time.
>>
>>37108928
Said everyone overdosed their shit, shilled himself like a motherfucker, and then shit hit the fan when a few different people did ignition tests and nothing burned.

He promptly stopped shilling afterwards.
>>
>>37107269
Wait so you have long term mental effects from it? How so?
>>
just nutted for the first time, definitely yellow lol, keep that in mind if youre gettin a hj/bj senpai
>>
File: IMG_1772.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>37093362
just took this picture. everything went smooth. Haven't tried it yet though.
>>
>>37091700
any legit sources in canada? don't want to order from outside because of customs
>>
>>37113786
No, if I did how would I be able to tell.

You just feel the residual effects of being so slow mentally and physically for a week or 2
>>
>>37115532
Wtf is wrong with Canadian customs when DNP gets past AUs customs and all they do is give you a love letter?
>>
Is this normal?

I did 6 days or 250mg daily, the for the past three days, I've done 250mg twice daily, spaced 12 hours apart, and I'm not really feeling any sides
>>
>>37116461
No sides at all? Pls explain. Where did you get it from?
>>
>>37116550

It's hard to tell. I'm 210lbs, 6'3"

I live in a very cold house; very cold; so I'm not so sure how heavy 250mg twice daily should be. Should I definitely feel hot as hell on that much? Because I just feel okay. Kinda normal

After the first several days I'd feel quite hot outside, but then, it was baking out there anyway. I'd feel lethargy, but then I'm normally quite lethargic. Sometimes I'd feel hot patches on my skin, sort of, for a moment.

I'm taking all recommended supplements and I'm pretty sure the stuff is legit, but should I have any doubt at all while taking 250mg twice daily is my question; should I be absolutely feeling the heat right now no matter the conditions?

24dnp

Overall I'm inclined to think it's real, just checking. I'm not sure if the fat loss is working because I've been seriously cheating on my diet, sadly
>>
>>37116621
yes you should feel quite god damn hot. im on the same schedule as you and i wake up to SOAKED sheets and pillows. I eat like 40-50g carbs a day thats it too. Go do some cardio. AND QUIT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOUR DIET WHEN YOU ARE POISONING YOURSELF HOLY FUCK

on the SAME DOSE as you and ive lost 7lbs in 7 days.
>>
>>37116352
When you get caught with anything here they flag your information so any packages in the future are inspected more closely. One of my buddies was caught trying to import a butterfly knife from the US (illegal in Canada) a few years ago and all his packages since then have been flagged and inspected. Takes like an extra 2 weeks for him to get his shit now.
>>
>>37116621
Yeah being in a cold environment makes your hot feeling more manageable, so it could be a little harder to notice the difference.

You'll definitely feel the increase in lethargy within the next week. Personally I would still sweat like a bitch on 250-500 in a cold environment and supposedly everyone handles it differently.

250 is a very big difference. Coming from someone who's tried it a bit. See how you end up after you finished after it's gone from your system.
>>
>>37116661
Fuck. That kinda sounds like something Australian custom nazis do.

Too bad you missed out on dnp.cc even though he was most likely underdosed.
>>
what is dinitro's email?
also, how will my results look on a 10 day cycle of only 200mg?
>>
>>37117064
average
>>
>>37117064
http://pastebin.com/u/Dinitro
>>
>>37117089
How many lbs?
>>
>>37117552
An extra 2-4 if you're lucky and also starve yourself
>>
>>37117552
if i had to guess 5-6 as long as you stay on 1k deficit.
>>37117580
is retarded as fuck
>>
>>37117604
Keep thinking that retard, then wonder why you'll gain about 2-4 back in water weight.
>>
First cycle reporting. This is way less horrible than I was lead to believe. Ramped up from 200 to 400, starting to increase to 600 now. Slightly warmer than normal, and a little difficulty staying asleep. Nothing a unisom won't cure. A little lethargic, too, but nothing extraordinary. I even managed a rave last Saturday.

About the worst side effect I've had so far is ungodly horrible gas.
>>
>>37113012

Oh shit. I just ordered 50 caps from DNP.CC.

Is his stuff still garbage? Or has be cleaned up his act since then?
>>
>>37119492
did you drink at the rave or what? I was planning on going to a rave in a couple of weeks too but i also already started DNP. Isn't alcohol + DNP dangerous?
>>
>>37120950
RIP your money
>>
>>37120993

Fuck me, man. Maybe I can cancel it. Are you sure DNP.CC's stuff is shit now? Has anyone posted about or tested it recently?
>>
Do you guys stack anything along with your DNP cycles? I don't mean Vitamin C or fish oils. Like EC/ECA with DNP seems to be common. What about Clen/T3, etc.? Any experiences/comments? Thanks
>>
>>37121073
Dhacks ultraburn or similar to make it through the working day
>>
Finished up my last few pills of Yellowbot DNP tat the start of a new cycle
just switched over to Niche labs yesterday
Not sure if working or still effects of YB capsules
I will know anyway in a few days but anyone have experience with niche ?
>>
dnpweightloss says long shipping time in the pastebin. How exactly long is that? I live in aus

also is his email dnpweightless@tuta....?
>>
>taking DNP
do you anons just want to burn inside?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/female-student-burned-up-from-the-inside-and-dies-after-taking-eight-dnp-diet-pills-10191308.html
>>
>>37121879

They ship out of Asia so it'll probably get to you fast. Maybe two weeks, tops? Write them and ask. That's the correct email, btw.
>>
>>37091700
Where can I buy this in china?
>>
>>37122435
At the petrol station
>>
>>37122491
they dont use petrol here, buddy.
>>
>>37121904
>8 pills at once

Stupid cunt. Obviously did zero research about an industrial fertilizer with weight loss capabilities if taken orally and fucking carc's it. No sympathy from me.
Do your research.
>>
any dnp sources that use paypal, still? bitcoin doesn't work in my country, even on vpn.
>>
>>37121999
How quick does dnpweightloss normally reply?
>>
>>37121073
All you really need are E and C. I find clean/t3 unnecessary personally because the results are great on Dnp alone. Feel free to try stacking them if you can handle it, just don't die.
>>
>>37098723
Newest list has it, their minimum order might make it tricky for some people though. Not an issue if you're already buying their stuff I guess.
>>
>>37109018

Nah bruv,just your stomach telling you "Next time fuck off and eat bigger portions gradually,this is what you get now."
>>
>>37120983

Do not drink on DNP,weed's fine though,no idea about other drugs.
>>
>>37117064
>>37117552
>>37117604
dumb ass niggers 200mg will increase his metabolism by around 30%

no way an extra 30% metabolism is fucking that much. let's just assume a tdee of 2500 or so which is probably average. 30% of that would be an extra 750 calories a day, or 1.5 lbs a week.

so an extra 1.5 lbs a week would be a safe "estimate"
>>
>>37121073
i've been on 250mg dnp 250mg test 500mg tren for like 12 days now, about to up the dnp to either 500 or 750 depending on how alpha i'm feeling.

yolo nigger swag
>>
I haven't checked the thread for months and my old stash is gone. Who's the new guy in the UK to buy from? I remember reading about a new UK guy in town a few months ago, did he turn out good?

Who do I talk to for UK source now?
>>
>>37121904
>female
>8 at once

yea that'll do it lmao
>>
>>37120983
Goodluck raving while on DNP.

See you in the obituary section
>>
>>37091700
61lbs in 21 days.
>>
>>37121904
Well, that's 2gr in one take, holy crap, no wondering she died!

The most I have taken is 1.25gr and it's hell. That night I had to take a bath in ice water AND drank ice water.
>>
>>37124962
How is it combining tren and DNP? I've done them both before separately but I'm thinking about adding DNP to the blast I'm currently on.
>>
>>37127616
not really that bad, if anything it made it more tolerable.

it's just harder to breathe
>>
>>37127654
>it's just harder to breathe
This made me kek. How do you find the carb sweats? I'm like a hit spring on just tren
>>
>>37127444
Jesus christ how is that even possible.
>>
>>37127796
I weighed over 4 hundo.
>>
>>37127727
>implying
i was eating 1k cals a day, so i didn't get carb sweats since i was barely eating carbs this run.

now that college is over, i am switching to just pure PSMF to finish the run. hoping to get to 7% bf

time to lose a pound a day brah
>>
File: sweating-man.gif (2 MB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
sweating-man.gif
2 MB, 1920x1076
Ran 250mg for a week, thought I was getting neuropathy so I stopped. After some reading I decided it was almost definitely water retention + temperature and not PN, so I cut my calories+carbs and hopped back on after I'd been off for a week (1000kcal deficit instead of 500kcal). I'm a week in now, none of the same symptoms that spooked me the first time, but now my eyes are slightly yellow around the edges.

Goddamnit
>>
>>37129036
yellow eyes/skin happens from lack of water. Drink more
>>
>>37098735
Truth.
>>
Fuuuuuck I just finished my 3 week 750 ed cycle and my feet are tingling. Gonna add NAC to my C and E. What else would I be doing to make sure I don't have sleeping feet for life? Anyone try lithium?

Lost 20 lbs though
>>
Would you KNOW if you had PN? I've never had the pins and needles sensation, but I can't tell if one of the top of my hands is a tiny bit numb. I've done 3 cycles in the past, wanna do another one.
>>
>>37130904
as soon as you get it, you will know.
>>
>>37099403
if you have weight to lose yeah.
>>
Thought I'd ask here before starting a thread.
Anyone know where to get prescription antidepressants without a prescription?
>>
>>37131100
Yeah I'm tingly feet anon above and if you're wondering if you have it you don't.

From what I've read though if you stop taking DNP when you're just tingly but without pain then you have a better chance of recovery. It's been 2 days with just sleepy feet for me so I don't think I'm too fucked. Your call.
>>
>>37130904
>>37130197
Did 500 grams for 2 months nonstop.

Stopped since december and i still got PN but it's slowly getting better. It's essentially like your feet is asleep all the time. I dont feel any pain when things are on my feet now or i step on the ground. The breaks are for a reason so don't be like me. Tingly means it's starting but after that it's a slow spread from the tips of your toes to the back as long as you continue the process so you'll have to be purposely taking DNP to have PN as severe as mine.
>>
>>37131650
Why would you do that you dumb fuck
>>
can I run test while on DNP?
>>
File: dnp.png (160 KB, 309x260) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
160 KB, 309x260
Hey. I'm that guy who was wondering if 24dnp was legit, so I doubled my dose to 500mg

It's legit, ignore me
>>
>>37124017
My order just arrived. Will do an ignite test and post pics tonight. Minimum order kinda sucks but seems overall pretty happy assuming the dnp is legit. Order arrived overnight which is a nice surprise since most sources take at least 1-2 days to even ship.
>>
>>37131650
Wait so you continued even after the tingling started or you stopped and still have pn after 5 months?

Either way I'm going to be upset with how long this takes to go away but I rolled the dice and that's what I got. Should have done 1 on 1 off or 2-2.
>>
does anyone here use Cardarine? I know it caused cancer in rats at very high doses, is it safe for humans in moderate amounts?
Does it really have that great an effect with diet and exercise?
>>
>>37095001
thank you so much ive been looking every where for dnp
>>
>>37131650
how fucking obese do you have to be to not be done losing wieght after 2 months of 500mg...
>>
How necessary is vitamin E and C? I am taking nothing ATM.
>>
>>37133657
I was 210 lbs, lost 60 lbs after 2 months and never did DNP again. I was about to move to a hotass country so if I can never do DNP again after that so it was a burn to lose time.
>>
>>37133679
lol

>tfw 14-15% bf
>going for 7

yolo nigger swag
>>
>>37133666
You should be taking c and e the most. Everything else is overkill.
>>
>>37095001
T-that's like a fit Jensen Ackles
Brb fit, gonna fap n-no homo
>>
How long does 24dnp's supplements take to ship to Australia? I've been on a good streak with ordering dnp and I need to drop a ton more weight asap, brahs

Still waiting sipping confirmation, must be because of his updates
>>
>tfw every time I want to do a cycle I have something really important in a week
>tfw you need a minimum of 3 days to get the glycogen out of your system so DNP can start doing its thing
>tfw it's starting to get warm around here but I'm gonna try to still do a cycle
>tfw in 3 weeks I'll be in fucking Florida so it has to be out of my system by then

Christ kill me I'm trying to lose the full 100 pounds in 5 months but I'm not gonna make it. My first DNP cycle helped me lose 60 in 3 months.
>>
alright what is with all of htese fucking fat animals in this thread? i am the only fucking one below 500% bf just trying to go from like 14% to shredded?
>>
>>37134773
One solid cycle would give me solid abs, get rid of my gut. You're using it responsibly, me maybe less so, but idiots who don't know how to diet properly and sre fat fucks are retarded. These kind of people duck it up for the people who have half brain.

Don't worry though, they'll binge and gain the weight back. Good on the DNP suppliers.
>>
>>37134859

False. I lifted for years. When I was 23 I caught schizophrenia and the meds made me fucking turn balloon mode. Once my doctor finally found me something that stopped the uncontrollable weight gain, I slowly started losing eating the way I always had before when I was in shape. I'm using DNP as a way to get back to where I always was before drugs fucked me up. Now that they are in check, everything is solid again. I'm going from 38% BF back down to 15%. I'm already down to 28%.
>>
>>37134859
it's not even that they'll binge, if you go from 400 lbs to fucking normal using dnp, you still only know how to eat like a fucking fat ass pig.
>>
>>37134882
>schizo drugs made me go to 38% bf

ok

i suppose the drugs held a gun to your head and made you eat 6000 calories of fast food a day
>>
>>37134895

Pretty much yes. Imagine you haven't eaten in 36 or so hours. Your body is screaming for you to eat. You feel like you might vomit because you haven't had any food and it's making you feel fucked up. You can barely think or see straight. You finally get to eat something and you feel great again.

Now imagine you get the same feeling two hours later. Repeat. I'm pretty good at fighting carb cravings and normal cutting, but this was having an effect on my actual normal body functioning.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>>37134926
>>
>>37134956
Pretty much yes. Imagine you haven't eaten cheesy potatoes and mcdonalds in 36 or so hours. Your body is screaming for you to eat fast food. You feel like you might vomit because you haven't had a 5000 calorie meal and it's making you feel fucked up. You can barely think or see straight. You finally get to eat mcdonalds and icecream and you feel great again.

Now imagine you get the same feeling two hours later. Repeat. I'm pretty good at fighting diabetes and vegetables, but this was having an effect on my actual normal body functioning.
>>
>>37107692
This post is completely wrong
>>
>>37134926
>not having willpower
never gunna make it
>>
>>37134926
if the medication actually did this then they woulnd't use it retard you are just a fat fuck
>>
>>37135020
>>37134997
>>37134975

I'm not even that guy but you're all retarded. That is all.
>>
Been on dnp for 4 weeks. Week off. Another 4.

Down from 89 to 77. Guesstimate on water loss?

Hot dandelion, vit c, vit d, omega 3. Plenty to get the water out? Also on tren now.

Is 5-10 lbs too much?
>>
>>37132849
Good to know, wasn't looking to buy anything from them anytime soon but if they're expanding their range like this I might end up a customer.
>>
>>37095001
>$25 order
>free shipping to Central Europe

Is this shit legit ?
>>
>>37136529
go back to fraud faggot
>>
any recommended source, besides 24dnp cos hes updating, who takes amazon gift cards?
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 822x633) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20 KB, 822x633
Cycle so far: (pic)
>>
>>37134614
5-7 Days
>>
>>37127444
what is your diet like? started at 285. still there 10 days in. im sticking to my caloric intake for the most part. went over twice though
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.