[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of you fags are bad enough to do the Trump workout? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1462292630306.jpg (83 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
1462292630306.jpg
83 KB, 414x610
Which of you fags are bad enough to do the Trump workout?

Every single day!

100 push ups
100 Squats
100 sit ups
10 km running.
3 meals a day.
Keep going even when arms and legs make weird clicking noises!

The Ultimate Donald Trump training regimen. Are you bad enough?
>>
>>>/a/

Go there and stop with your Wanpaunchu shit.
>>
Wanpanchu? What ever do you mean?
>>
>>37087244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
>>
>>37087244
We all do bro.
>>
>>37087224
A shitty regimen that will build no muscle and make no gains? About what I'd expect from Donald Trump desu
>>
>>37087244
>building a wall is sexist, xenophobic and racist
>literally every politician up on stage has a wall around their house for security reasons
>>
>>37087224
Nice One Punch Man reference OP
>>
Most cancerous post ive seen all day. Combined the unholy trinity of anime, /pol/ and shitpost. go back to your infinite chan please
>>
I'm here to shitpost about skellies and fat people. Not you /pol/tards and your latest meme candidate. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37087479
i agree with you but
>implying building a wall around one's private and personal home is equivalent to building a wall around an entire country
>>
>>37087902
Meme candidate? He's the friggin repub nominee... he's ascended past memes. He is now God himself and he has delivered us the most intense training regime of all time. With it, he has destroyed ed Ted Snooze, Marco Lubio, and John Who all with wanpaunchu
>>
Either Berniefags are falseflagging or Trumpfags are actually this fucking stupid. Either way America is fucked
>>
Where to cop this outfit?
>>
>>37087224
okay kid, have fun during your first year of lifting.
>>
Make America Great Again 1 x infinity
>>
>>37087224
5xF Push Ups
5xF Dips
5xF Handstand Push Ups
5xF Chin Ups
5xF Pull Ups
5xF Pistol Squats
5xF Planks
5 Mile Run
>>
>>37088020
>most intense training regime of all time
Kill yourself
>>
Would you dumbasses stop shilling for this ugly faggot who doesn't care about a single one of you? This board is about fitness and I'm sick of reading your cancerous political posts. Back to containment board, shoo shoo.
>>
>>37087224
>arms and legs make weird clicking noises

Shit, I thought it was just me
>>
>>37087224
The true Trump workout is building a 10 yard stretch of wall, 10 feet high

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.