[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/! First time posting here. I've found an outdoors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: img.jpg (204 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
204 KB, 600x399
Hey /fit/! First time posting here.

I've found an outdoors gym (pic related) or whatever it's called near where I live, and I've decided to do so exercise every evening. However I've never done anything like it, and I would ask advice on how much or which tools(?) I should use. I don't plan to get ripped just in shape and to lose a slight beer belly.
>>
>>37086632
pull ups, dips, push ups, running
>>
>>37086652
How much of each?
>>
>>37086632
The guy in the back has a "When the Creatine kicks in" look to him
>>
>>37086632
My town has few of those, are they actually useful?
>>
>>37086657
Do a bunch. Exercise for a half hour. Try to use as much of your body as you can. Rest as you like. Have fun. Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>37086712
Alright, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>37086657

Whatever fits your macros.
>>
Nice bait. Almost made me respond until I realized you said "whatever it's called" after clearly googling "outside gym" for pic.
>>
>>37086738
I googled street gym for first, but saw an article with outside gym. English isnt my main language, theyre called "powerparks" here.
>>
>>37086680
They're free weight stuff so the the fatter you are, the more you work. It's a step up from the workout stations along the 1 mile trail. Everything is counter weight. It's good for staying in shape but not getting into
>>
http://www.startbodyweight.com/
>>
>>37086632
>outside gym
>exercise in the evenings

What's the point?
>>
>>37086668
Kek
>>
>>37086828
It's a step up from not doing it. That's all my logic that goes into it.
>>
>>37086847
Do it in the mornings or afternoons if you can. A surprising number of people are vitamin d deficient.
>>
>>37086632
>>>/asp/cali
>>
>>37086857
I'd rather not have people around, to avoid socializing, but I will try it.
>>
>>37086880
Why would you?
>>
>>37086724
Keklld
>>
>>37086880
sozializing is important, trust me. Do it fag!
>>
OP here again.

I've been to the place. There were no dip/pullup bars, just a bigger stand thing that people were using at the time. I found this machine that you sit on then pull bars to lift yourself. I did that for like 10 mins, then switched to the treadmill(?) for another 10 mins, and ran 1-1.5km afterwards. I feel like my body died and my heart hurts a bit.

It was fun though, I'll try to keep it up and get better. Thanks for the responses.
>>
>>37086857

Not him but I live in Miami, I pretty much overdose on vitamin D just by walking to my car lol. Totally not necessary (and bad for your skin) to seek out harsh daytime sun for vitamin D if you live anywhere near the tropics. Everyone here does stuff like this at night for that reason
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.