[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: solgar-l-lysine-1000mg-sglys.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
solgar-l-lysine-1000mg-sglys.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
Grew 7" between the age of 19 and 21 .
I'm 6'1 now, parents are 5'4 and 5'9 .

> AMA
>>
File: happy merchant.jpg (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.jpg
13 KB, 208x243
let the shilling begin
>>
Post a pic of yourself
>>
>>37086463

Like that'll prove anything f a m
>>
Lies
Explain yourself
>>
>>37086434
it's an amino acid, you stupid fuck. back to /pol/
>>
I escaped my genetics too.

Dad is 5,10. Mom is 5,5
I ended up becoming 6,2 feet, because my doctor prescribed me HGH (growth hormone) when i was 9.

Life is good.
>>
File: 857435736.png (37 KB, 650x170) Image search: [Google]
857435736.png
37 KB, 650x170
>>37086463
>>
>>37087078

that's bad anon.
>>
>>37086434
Solgar is pretty rated.
>>
Hi guys today i want to share with you guys about my story for growing taller. i was so obsessed with growing taller.I searched online all over,but all i got were bull sh1t! it was just stretching all day long... even though that does make you grow like a cm after all the pain for pulling your legs for a year.That won't get me to 6'0 for Sh1t!And they even told you something like (your height is pre-determined by your gene from your parent and also exercise won't going to make you taller)It likes telling you're doomed!! you can't do anything it at all, just embrace it.I mean screwed that man... So I was 5'6 when i was 17, From 14 to 17 i only grew 4 cm, which means 1 cm annually.And i slept very late at night at around 3am. So i decided to change all of my bad habit, sleep before 11 pm,no masturbating(masturbating will cause your bone to fuse and mature faster),also I started Running and Touching Sky! i started running for 30 mins, and "Touching Sky" which is jump as high as possible, arm trying to reach something beyond your reach.(imagine like you are jumping up trying to touch the basketball backboard) jump 100-200 times a day(Jump with full force).I continute this exercise for entire 2 years every single day it was very rough,my leg and should hurts alot,But i grew 7 inches!!!!!!!like you just have to be consistent, it's not like you will grow 7 inches just overnight,it's the fact that you have to keep doing everyday!! Im currently 19 standing at 6'1, i'll push to 6'2.
>>
Is there any way to get a last boost of height? I'm 18 and 5'9", not short enough to get prescribed roids but not ideal either. I was a fairly late bloomer but have stopped increasing in height so I don't know if my plates have closed yet.
Any supplements or legitimate exercises that could give me an extra inch or two? Or is it too late?
>>
Lmao fucking shills everywhere
>>
>>37086418
sorry that you didn't quite make the manlet cutoff, just 1 more inch and you would have been gold
>>
>>37087078

RIP anon.

You just increased your cancer risk 100 fold.
>>
>>37088139
Sure thing autist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.