[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when you come off steroids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: EyAWwLu.jpg (81 KB, 766x904) Image search: [Google]
EyAWwLu.jpg
81 KB, 766x904
What happens when you come off steroids.
>>
So?
>>
>>37084188
The only difference in the two pics is the lighting
>>
>>37084269
I can't tell if you're memeing
>>
>>37084188
If he had came of the cycle properly he could have probably maintained it fairly easily desu senpai
>>
>>37084200
Take from it what you will. I'm not here to tell you what to think lmao.
>>
>>37084188

Lighting, angle, oil
>>
>>37084340
Thanks, I'm pretty good at shitposting
>>
>when you forget where you put your asteroids
>>
>>37084361
Where the fuck do you see oil? And look at his lats and tell me they are the same size.
>>
>>37084351
Lol
>>
>>37084361
>oil
This is a UFC weigh in, not a body building show.
>>
>>37084269
And 30lbs of lbm less
>>
>>37084351
>maintain 260 lb post cycle
Ok Jeff
>>
The guy is up to #3 post-roids so they mustve been holding him back
>>
>>37084373

More like > when you rehydrate after a 50 pound water weight cut.
>>
More like when you stop taking creatine and do no fap
>>
>>37085230
Agreed lol. Everybody knew overeem was on roids
>>
>>37084361
I think you mean HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>>
>>37084269
THIS
>>
File: actually_natty.jpg (206 KB, 660x1024) Image search: [Google]
actually_natty.jpg
206 KB, 660x1024
baka @ noobs ITT on their way to having their hearts broken when they realize how far natty hormones can take you
>>
>>37084269
Agreed. It's all in the lighting. Well, that and the 20+ lb difference in lean mass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.