[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting can't fix everything but it's a comfort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: dIC3CQK.jpg (72 KB, 1052x654) Image search: [Google]
dIC3CQK.jpg
72 KB, 1052x654
>be friends with this girl for years, crushing on her always
>she always has someone else and I like her as a friend so keep her, but always want more
>she finally breaks up with her LTR and starts seeing me more
>go clubbing and get with her, thing it's all coming together
>tfw she is seeing someone else and is playing it down
>tfw she went to his last night despite being out with me earlier in the day
On the bright side though I absolutely demolished chest today because of how angry and hurt I felt.
Any other /fit/izens rely on lifting as a comfort for heart ache?
>>
What. The. Fuck.
It's a crush, get the fuck over it. Jeeesus when did everyone on /fit/ become pussies
>>
>>37085453
everybody became pussies after WWII faggot
>>
>>37085478
Trhus man speaks the truth.
>>
>>37084185
drop her cunt. she is gonna destroy you.
>>
>>37085478
You're right. Wish I could die with my bros on the beach on D-day
>>
>I spend the most wonderful night of my life on MDMA with this girl
>I go out on a couple of dates with her
>She tells me she's a free spirit and doesn't believe in love since it's just a chemical reaction
>She told me a bunch of fucked up things about herself, didn't change how I felt
>Last time we met up, she shows up an hour and a half late, hadn't showered since she was out all night, drags me around to her dealer and someone she's selling to, has lunch with me and goes home early
>Feelings for her slowly dissipate after that
>Haven't seen her in over a month
>Feel like I could have been happy with her
>Still don't know what went wrong
>>
>>37085599
>>She tells me she's a free spirit and doesn't believe in love since it's just a chemical reaction

What a fucking red flag. Glad you escaped that one
>>
>>37085599
>She tells me she's a free spirit and doesn't believe in love since it's just a chemical reaction
That's not the kind of person you want to be with
>>
It baffles me how bad you idiots are with women. If you want to get her interested in you, you should have hooked up with a different girl while you guys went out together.

If she thinks you are going to stick around no matter what, and that you won't get a different girl to demand your time and attention, then she has no reason to engage you romantically.
>>
>>37085667
>>37085633
>tfw I'm that kind of person
>>
>>37085745
Then no wonder you're miserable
>>
>>37085791
It's not because >nogf
>>
>>37085745

>says he is free spirited
>can't deal with a crush

you don't realize the value of REAL FREEDOM motherfucker
>>
>>37084185
>2016
>still not realizing you put yourself in the friendzone
Holy fuck, you're supposed to fuck bitches not be a bitch. Forget about her and look for options that can actually appreciate you.
>>
>>37085940
This: >>37085745 is not >>37085599
>>
>>37084185
>being friends with your oneitis
why dude? if you have feelings for a chick and you cant be with her, cut her from your life
>>
>>37084185
My biking sessions are better when Im salty about something, lifting while salty makes me break my form
>>
>>37085478
except the women
>>
>>37086200
>>37085940
>>37085667
What are you Normies even talking about.
Fucking Normans, I bet you believe a giant wizard lives in the sky and watches everything you do too.
>>
>>37084185
>>37086209
Sorry dude but I'm with this guy here. I had to cut off my oneitis cause I couldn't keep dwelling on sad feelings for months on a row. We still see eachother at work sometimes but now that I'm p much over her life's so much better. If she doesn't realize that you're most likely better than any of the assholes she dates then she ain't worth it anon.
>>
File: 1460450704194.jpg (175 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
1460450704194.jpg
175 KB, 629x754
>>37084185
It's been almost 2 years. I still miss her. She's in my mind all the time. With every breath I take I remember her /fit/, although it's over. I fucking miss her so fucking much, no matter how hard I lift, no matter what I do.
>>
>>37090470
Come on anon. Shes a stupid bitch for dumping you, surely you'll find something better
>>
>>37084185
I wish I had feels, both the good and the bad
>>
>>37090516
She was a decent gal, it was my fault to let her go..
>>
>>37085478
Kek. Vietnam war, m80. Those guys were probably harder. The "greatest generation" thing was bullshit too; most of them were drafted, where at 'Nam there were a lot more people willingly signing up.

Also, Vietnam saw a lot scarier weapons.
>>
>>37090597
Don't be too hard on yourself. Plus, true happiness comes from within n shit, ey? Took me a good 1,5 years to get over my ex and she was actually a pretty dumb bitch now that I think of it. So I can imagine it being hard to get over someone you actually had some sort of connection with. But it's okay, you're gonna make it, I believe in you.

Try hanging out with other girls? Like you don't have to pursue sex or a relationship with them, just hang out. Is that possible?

Lately I got myself pretty fucked up after giving relationships a new shot. Shit was hard for a few months but hanging out with some girls from my work and texting stupid shit with one of my girl friends really made it easier. There's no such thing as a "special girl" and being all by yourself can be really nice too!
>>
File: 1448400626822.png (557 KB, 666x669) Image search: [Google]
1448400626822.png
557 KB, 666x669
>>37085478
euphoric opinion m'bro
>>
This thread seems to be the closest related to my post.

>be me at gym
>40 mins cardio to start the gym session
>start doing deadlifts
>qt starts doing bench press in the power cage next to me
>work up to my working set for the day
>lamo3.25pl8
>pull 3 reps fail on the 4th
>qt comes up to me
>"hey I have some chalk if you want, it helps with grip"
>No I'm alright thanks for the offer
>continue rest of work out

I think I fucked up should I have said yes and kept talking to her or something? I could have offered to spot her or something. Idk
>>
>>37085599
She sounds like she has borderline. Stay the fak away.
>>
>>37085717
>>37085717
how do i get even one girl?

>tfw 32 year old kissless virgin
>no friends
;_;
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.