[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second Opinion on my Sticky Write-Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: StickybutSmaller.png (574 KB, 2550x10000) Image search: [Google]
StickybutSmaller.png
574 KB, 2550x10000
So I tried to compact the sticky into easy to follow notes that I can easily refer to as I'm making my diet, and I also tried to pick out my first workout routine, can some of you guys check it out for me?
>>
bump bc nobody loves me
>>
>>37083604
It looks good.
>>
>>37083604
horrible planet fatness kys asap
>>
>>37083625
>>37083629
Thanks, do you think the general workout routine looks fine? And is it okay to run on recovery days or should I keep it to workout days?

Also, what gyms are decent? Shekels to ones with good prices.
>>
>how to overcomplicate and procrastinate

Just fucking go for it
>>
>>37083646
I would start right away if it wasn't 5 in the morning. Plus I need to find a gym and start my cardio first anyways.
>>
>>37083636
Yeah it looks fine. You should run on recovery days. No need to go really hard on the cardio, keep it light to moderate. And have at least 1 day of the week 100% off.
>>
>>37083668
Awesome, thanks. The sticky is awesome but I really needed some specific advice, and I want to get it all in writing before I give up like a bitch.
>>
>>37083604
>ICF 5x5

No
>>
>>37083604
You can't do that routine at Planet Fitness. They only have Smith machines and dumbbells under 50 lbs.
>>
If you're having trouble including plant foods in your diet - the way I look at it is through these ten categories:
>fruit (this includes "vegetables" like courgette, cucumber, pepper etc.)
>nuts
>seeds
>leaves
>fungi
>roots
>tubers (potato, ginger etc.)
>bulbs (onion, garlic)
>bark
>flowers
those are the obvious ones at least; the last two are less common but you can still find them - I like chamomile flowers used for seasoning esp. with fish and cinnamon is a type of bark.
I find learning about like this in a way that ties it to nature instead of only to nutritional value or culinary use makes the whole experience of selecting, eating it etc. more interesting and meaningful. It might not be interesting to everyone so use it if it appeals to you.
>>
>>37085802
>plant foods
>fungi
>>
>>37083604

The workout section is completely awful.
Didn't even read the rest but it looks awful as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.