[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Levrone announced Olympia comeback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: k2.jpg (182 KB, 958x621) Image search: [Google]
k2.jpg
182 KB, 958x621
The absolute madman.
Is this what people wanted? Some of the more classy physiques coming back?

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/general-news/kevin-levrone-back?fb
Interview starts at 6:10
>>
File: k.jpg (244 KB, 1236x833) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
244 KB, 1236x833
>>
>>
>>
File: 1461817841570.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1461817841570.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
He want to try all dem new chemicals
>>
>>37083899
Just without getting the gut
>>
Lel he's doing this to push those garbage proprietary brands he calls products now.

Dead pool just got a little bigger thanks to this guy. Nice
>>
File: i.jpg (174 KB, 1280x621) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
174 KB, 1280x621
Phil Heath and Shawn Rhoden interviewing him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b52v-MFKUA
>>
>>37083990
Phil realizes the guy next to him has no Mr Olympias and has way better genetics (black/italian levrone) now has to compete against someone with his same level of genetic response and access to roids.
>>
>>37083219
This is sad news. A comeback, and all of the drug use that it entails, is dangerous at his age and he should really feel like he has nothing to prove at this point. Even if he comes back in better shape than ever, he's still never going to beat someone like Phil Heath on a political level (which shows you what a fucked up sport bodybuilding really is).

I didn't really bat an eyelash when the Stay Puft Oil Man Rich Piano announced he wanted to get huge again and was bulking up to 300 lb. This is because I don't especially like Rich, or expect him to be above such insecure behavior. And he's fucked anyway from the years of prior drug abuse, obvious cocaine addiction and the Chipotle & ice cream diet. But it's sad to see a good guy like Kevin fall into this insecure trap of thinking he has to keep competing to stay relevant.

I guess it's all to sell supplements and raise the profile of his brand. Like I said, sad.
>>
Kevin Levrone is a fucking genetic freak. He goes from average guy to IFBB tier in a matter of no time.

HOW????????????????? his body must fucking LOVE the drugs.
>>
>>37084020
He even said it at the end, that Keving has better genetics and knows how to pose for good placings, even with an inferior physique. So he knows what's up
>>
The lui memester also already did a video about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXvuQwytG0
>>
>>37084053
Thank god. People told you guys the 90s were WAY more competitive. Now you guys get to see it up close. He's freaked out because he knows the edge is what compounds you can take and still have your body hold up.

Phil became a clown the more he won (and I don't call ones he should have lost wins either if you're being gifted titles)
>>
Is he the real wojak?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.