[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homebrew Testosterone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Is this homebrew test prop ok to take? Looks a bit cloudy or something.
>>
Is it semen?
>>
>>37082597
Kek i was gonna say that
>>
>homebrew hormones

Are you saying that you have a lab at home ? If not, don't inject that into your body
>>
>>37082590

What oil is it in? Looks terrible
>>
>>37082590
Don't do it.
>>
>>37082622
I dont know, friend just gave it to me and It looks dodgy
>>
If youre dumb enough to take it you deserve whatever horrible consequences follow
>>
so how does it feel to be a part of the most pretentious pice of shit board on 4chan?

>>YEAH BRO, DO THIS FUCKIN SQUAT ROUTINE AND YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUCKIN TESTOSTERONE BUILT UP, BITCHES ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER YOUR 4 INCH DICK

are you really so insecure that you need to work out compulsively to feel good about yourself? like half this forum just sits here and talks shit about fatties so you faggots can feel better about yourselves.

i'm naturally skinny and tall so i'm not at all offended i just fuckin rage everytime i come on here and see how fuckin retarded most you guys are. yeah, i'm mad, you fuckers are so immature and insecure that you work your body excessively so you have something you can brag to other faggots on the internet about.

being ridiculously fucking ripped isn't alpha as fuck it's disgusting. sure, some girls are into that shit but what women and the population in general actually care for are people who aren't completely ignorant and focused solely on muscle production via unhealthy regiments of fuckin supplements and probably some roids for you douches who are feeling extra insecure.

/rant, have fun being a narrowminded dumbfuck.
>>
>>37082628

Throw it away.. Buy real test if you want gear
>>
>>37082638

Your pasta is so high in MUH proteins
>>
>>37082590
Take it tell us how it goes
>>
File: TIzYyX1h.jpg (134 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
TIzYyX1h.jpg
134 KB, 768x1024
This is what homebrew test should look like retard
>>>37082602
You're retarded, read more
>>
>>37082690
>>37082602
>>
>>37082590

Well this is the last we're going to hear from OP. He died doing what he loved. Injecting extract of bull semen into his carotid artery.
>>
>>37082918
Nah, i was reading another thread.. Not much more left to say on this subject
>>
File: hitler tip.jpg (68 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
hitler tip.jpg
68 KB, 500x435
>I don't inject mysterious substances on a daily basis
buncha pussies in here
>>
that's cum brah
>>
>>37082929
Brew your own m8
I've been doing it since I was 16
>>
>>37082590
Pretty sure your friend homebrewed that and it came out of his cock.
>>
>>37082628
its fucking semen
>>
If it's not semen thats the dirtiest crashed prop I've ever seen.
>>
>>37082590
A bit stiff isn't it? I mean the bottle is on the side but that thing is not moving at all, how are you going to inject it?
>>
>>37082590
Your friend surely fucked up on math that looks like rape in a bottle
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.