[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best ab workouts? i hear ab roller come up a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What are the best ab workouts?
i hear ab roller come up a lot
>>
I like ab roller, weighted planks and hanging leg raises
>>
>>37082437
working out abs ahahaahahah
>>
File: zach.png (411 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
zach.png
411 KB, 400x524
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>37082481
Are abs really just about lowering bodyfat more or less? Read somewhere it's like 5% ab exercise, 95% diet/bf
>>
>>37082492
visible abs = diet
stronger abs = exercise
>>
>>37082492

Yeah but a strong core assists with all nearly all exercises.
>>
>>37082437
I do Ab roller 3x10 and crunches 2x50
>>
File: +.jpg (57 KB, 463x484) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
57 KB, 463x484
>>37082507
is this true
>>
>>37082507
>>37082519
Thanks for clarifying friends
>>
What brand of ab roller should i get? Any recommendations?
>>
>>37082540
just use a dumbell
>>
>>37082540
Read reviews on amazon and decide from that
>>
>>37082540
for some equipment, like barbells, quality matters. this is not the case with ab wheels. just get some cheap piece of shit from target
>>
>>37082530
what are you
>>
Gooby made a great video on this I'm recommending to you
https://youtu.be/95xRTID478I
>>
>>37082530

How do I get Freddy Krueger mode?
>>
>>37082557
>>37082564
have a baby
>>
>>37082540
http://scoobysworkshop.com/ab-wheel/
Having said that, there are a few, inexpensive, small items that can really help take your abs to the next level and the ab wheel is one of these. Fancy isn’t better, cheap and sturdy is better! They make really expensive ones with springs in them but all these do is decrease the effectiveness of the exercise! Things to look for in an ab wheel?

Metal shaft! This is the most important because you are putting a lot of pressure on that handle and anything other than metal will snap eventually.
A wide wheel. Anything narrow will damage floors and put creases in carpets.
A large diameter wheel, at least 4″ in diameter, the bigger the better. The ones that have roller skate looking wheels are useless. You need a big wheel to smoothly roll over carpet and flooring without damaging it.

I have an Everlast Ab Wheel, they are $9-$13 on Amazon including delivery. Here are some cheaper ab wheels, as you see most of them are very similar in design to the Everlast ab wheel that I have. Avoid anything over $15, anything with fancy, curvy handles, and anything that looks space age.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.