[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw flu whats the go guys, what do i do? Whats your routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1425474380516.jpg (452 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1425474380516.jpg
452 KB, 768x1024
>tfw flu

whats the go guys, what do i do? Whats your routine when sick? do you guys still workout, do you eat less or more????
>>
imagine if he didn't have shit spewing from his ass
>>
>>37082244
if its within 48 hours of infection, start tamaflu. its a perscription i believe but it cuts down the length of sickness to nothing.
if you can't get it that quick, sleep a lot, drink lots of water, make sure to eat, and take advil/motrin tylinol, as often as you are allowed following the directions on the packages. other than that, there's nothing much to do
>>
>>37082301
>start tamaflu

unfortantetly ill be flat out busy the coming week so i wont have time for the doctor it looks like, i stocked up on pseudoephedrine drugs and tylenol.

Im guessing i wont be able to train, the question is do i continue eating at a surplus despite no longer training?
>>
>>37082324
If you feel like vomiting.
>>
>>37082244

I am just waiting for some /fit/izen to shoop away the poop to fap to this.
>>
>>37083129
>implying they would need to shop it away to fap
>>
>>37082324
keep eating at surplus. Fighting an infection will drain your body so keep your nutrition up. You can lift but I would reduce the volume
>>
If you have influenza, don't be an idiot. Do not lift for the next 7-10 days. It'll only make you feel miserable and delay your recovery. Just make sure to eat enough that you're not losing weight.
>>
>>37082244
Absolutely do not lift with a flu. You can get some bad diseases. I got myocarditis from working with the flu even after "feeling better". All because the virus was pumped into my heart. Just take a moment to look up the dangers op. Get some rest. Eat well and hit it hard when it's completely gone from your body.
>>
anything about your shoulders (cold, blocked nose, sinus stuff) that kinda shit, you're good to gym, it'll make you feel better as working out will pump blood to the sinuses, relieving the pressure and reducing the swelling (I have sinusitis, it works wonders)

anything below shoulders (cough, chest infection) wait it out, take some meds and you'll be better in a few days
>>
File: Serious_Kermit.jpg (14 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
Serious_Kermit.jpg
14 KB, 221x246
>>37083756
You're telling the retard that made this post to not be an idiot
>>
I can fuckin guarantee that you have a bad cold not flu. I hate it when people say thy have the flu when they have the cold

Ive had a bunch of colds and thy are nothing compared to actual influenza. Ive had proper flu once and it laid me out for a week with fever, shivering night sweats and the most sensitive joints and skin ever. You can really see why old people die of that shit.
>>
Take 500mg of DNP for 4 days, sweat that flu out and lose 2-3lbs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.