[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you guys recommend is the best eating regime for fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: black.jpg (24 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
24 KB, 306x423
What would you guys recommend is the best eating regime for fat loss?

>10-12 glasses of water a day
>eat plenty of brotein etc
>>
Eat at least 3x per day so that fitting your macros in during the day isn't awkward. Fuckin' eat food. Low GI food doesn't even matter, stay away from high GI foods and anything you can drink that has calories. Make sure you move and shit, and don't just like not move and shit.

This isn't health and fitness anymore, so I guess technically the best regime for fat loss would just be to not eat. Try an EC stack, or visit the roid thread or some shit.
>>
cup of luke warm water on an empty stomach
>>
what are your opinions on creatine?
>>
>>37082168
Shit yeah, man. Anything ending in -ine, take it all. It's all good.
>>
>>37082136
Keto.
>>
>>37082181
I agree with this. Fuck your liver, man. Your liver is the piece of shit that made you fat in the first place.
>>
drink lots of water. the only carbs you eat from now on are rice, potatoes, oats, and veggies.
>>
>>37082245
What this guy said, but without the oats. Fuck oats, the cunts.
>>
>>37082265
Oats are dope when you combine them with a buttload of cinnamon. helps with insulin too. good for fatties.
>>
>>37082274
aren't they just carbs fucking up your macros if you're supposed to eat majority protein?
>>
>>37082136
Grapefruit, pineapple, onions, green tea.
>>
>>37082136
eat what you normally eat but a bit less from everything
>>
>>37082175
Cocaine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.